The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by miml
Same.

I'm quite sure it was my best numerical though, I would have said full marks.

Oh well, still got plenty more left.

Just got my JPM IBD rejection too.

Likewise, was by far my best numerical I found it the easiest of all.

WHYYY JPM WHYYYYYYYYY :bawling:

Well, guess I'll just focus on the other ones now. Good luck to all those that did get an interview!
Original post by Marc Fiorano
Just got my JPM IBD rejection too.

Likewise, was by far my best numerical I found it the easiest of all.

WHYYY JPM WHYYYYYYYYY :bawling:

Well, guess I'll just focus on the other ones now. Good luck to all those that did get an interview!

ahahahaahahahahahahahaa
Reply 1542
Original post by i_hate_teeth
ahahahaahahahahahahahaa

I really hope you get rejected from everywhere :smile:
ahahahaahahahahahahahaa

What are you doing here, shouldn't you be busy blowing MDs? Is that where the username comes from...what your clients say to you when you're giving a bad BJ?
Speaking of MD's I just got a very nice email wishing me a merry christmas, from one of my director buddies at a BB here in London.
Speaking of MD's I just got a very nice email wishing me a merry christmas, from one of my director buddies at a BB here in London.

Translation, we need a hooker/waiter for our xmas bash, so you better show up donkey boy :jiggy:
Rejected by JP Morgan as well, ah well :redface:. Bit disappointed to be honest, but I will wait for feedback. I'm suspect it might have been my numerical that messed it up for me, I was way too nervous when doing it and might have made some stupid mistakes.
Reply 1547

Despite not even knowing you, you seem to bear a high resemblance to Jay from the inbetweeners..
(edited 12 years ago)
Dont worry guys, 1 down, 12 or so to go
Original post by Ray_Han
Rejected by JP Morgan as well, ah well :redface:. Bit disappointed to be honest, but I will wait for feedback. I'm suspect it might have been my numerical that messed it up for me, I was way too nervous when doing it and might have made some stupid mistakes.

Can you ask for feedback - who did you email? Interested in learning about mine too - in case its something to do with CV/motivation.
Original post by SW1X
Offer for JPM markets. Had my interview the other day.

cool, are you going to accept it?
Original post by Marc Fiorano
Translation, we need a hooker/waiter for our xmas bash, so you better show up donkey boy :jiggy:

Hey mate, do you want to join my crew? It's called the 'I neg rep i_hate_teeth on sight crew'

Cos he's a ****.
Reply 1552
Original post by dogmatichurricane
Can you ask for feedback - who did you email? Interested in learning about mine too - in case its something to do with CV/motivation.

i was under the impression that you can't request feedback if you are rejected before the interview stages?
Reply 1553
cool, are you going to accept it?

Yer I will. Have you heard anything yet?
Original post by dogmatichurricane

I don't know if I got the right email, but the one I tried was [email protected]. They are out of the office till Wednesday now so it will be a bit of a wait.
Original post by SW1X
Yer I will. Have you heard anything yet?

Yeah I have an interview for JPM markets.
Reply 1556
Yeah I have an interview for JPM markets.

Good Luck, kl firm.
Reply 1557
Original post by SW1X
Offer for JPM markets. Had my interview the other day.

thought they only start interviewing in January......lol

I smell **** from a bull
Reply 1558
Original post by LawQC
thought they only start interviewing in January......lol

I smell **** from a bull

Didn't do an application form, just had an interview.
Original post by Cabine Sono Qui
Hey mate, do you want to join my crew? It's called the 'I neg rep i_hate_teeth on sight crew'

Cos he's a ****.

Haha, the rule on not being able to neg a user numerous times should be relaxed on this forum. Anything that comes out of that chick's mouth is such nonsense.

Latest

Trending

Trending