The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rickkkkk
My rambling thoughts for hold on to sixteen (super spoilers, so please don't read if you haven't seen it :smile: )

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by TheCrackInTime
I really wanted to not like Sebastian because Kurt and Blaine are so cute together, but:

:sogood:

OK, I take this back now. Sebastian is just a dick. :colonhash:
Reply 8982
Can I just say:
Band guys did a great job - easily held their own with the dancing and were so much more likeable than certain glee members. Would be cool to use them more.
someone on tumblr suggested it would be interesting to have an episode of glee from the perspective of differnet people. Like the band guys or becky jackson. see how differently they come across to the people who are always in the background and see how the glee club drama means to people outside the club. I think it would be interesting
I really liked Christmas Glee, made me feel all warm inside :love:
I've quite liked that they are doing lesser known songs just as much as huge ones, makes it that little bit more interesting :biggrin:
thoughts on extraordinary christmas

Spoiler

Extraordinary Christmas

Spoiler

[QUOTE='Flo[ProActiv];35345426']
[QUOTE='Flo[ProActiv];35345426']Extraordinary Christmas

Spoiler

i agree with the latter, but the former? No! I just thought it was hilarious, especially as Glee is so cheesey anyway
Finally got round to watching the Christmas episode :smile:

Spoiler

I was NOT impressed at how short Christmas Wrapping was, and the absence of Santa Baby :frown: I'd rather hear them then yet another dull Berry+Plaine duet and another stomach-churning cringefest of a Klaine performane
Original post by Skip_Snip
I was NOT impressed at how short Christmas Wrapping was, and the absence of Santa Baby :frown: I'd rather hear them then yet another dull Berry+Plaine duet and another stomach-churning cringefest of a Klaine performane

Santa baby?
Original post by satisfactionatlast
Santa baby?

Yarp the audio version is on youtube, Santana is singing it :biggrin: It was meant to be in, but dropped at last minute :frown:
Reply 8993
I liked the Christmas episode, I thought it was cute :biggrin:
Original post by Skip_Snip
Yarp the audio version is on youtube, Santana is singing it :biggrin: It was meant to be in, but dropped at last minute :frown:

ohhhhhhhhh ... that sucks :frown:
Reply 8995
I finally watched the Christmas Glee episode last night. (I can't stand watching Christmas specials before Christmas.. They annoy me. )

My views:

- I'm surprised I didn't have a heart attack from all that cheese!
- Let It Snow was amazing.
- Artie is hilarious.
- I'm hating Finn more and more. I didn't think it was possible. I know you guys probably think it's hilarious that Finn keeps forgetting that Rachel is vegetarian (she's NOT vegan despite what she says) but it's not actually funny. You all probably think that I'm just being silly about it because I'm vegetarian but what he does is not funny. He's know her for what? 3 years at least? He's her boyfriend. He professes to love her. If he really gave that much a damn about her he would have learnt by now what is important to her. But he obviously just doesn't care otherwise he really would not keep ****ing up like that.

Overall, I did like this episode. But there is one thing that really really really made me mad.

****ing Salvation Army. I cannot actually believe out of all the charities out there Glee chose to champion the Salvation Army.
The Salvation Army refuses to help gay people. Oh no wait, they will help but only if they repent and give up their "lifestyle" (because we all know that being gay is just a choice right? ). And Glee choose to support them?!
Yeah, I am NOT happy. ****ing hell.

And on a completely unrelated note:
For those of you who have my tumblr, a warning. You might want to add "Lord of the Rings" and "The Hobbit" to tumblr saviour. I will be posting a **** load but I have tagged them all so if you want to avoid them you can.
(Be thankful that I discovered the queue feature. Otherwise your dash would have just been LotR for about 40 posts... )
:tongue:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Hravan

Original post by Hravan
I finally watched the Christmas Glee episode last night. (I can't stand watching Christmas specials before Christmas.. They annoy me. )

My views:

- I'm surprised I didn't have a heart attack from all that cheese!
- Let It Snow was amazing.
- Artie is hilarious.
- I'm hating Finn more and more. I didn't think it was possible. I know you guys probably think it's hilarious that Finn keeps forgetting that Rachel is vegetarian (she's NOT vegan despite what she says) but it's not actually funny. You all probably think that I'm just being silly about it because I'm vegetarian but what he does is not funny. He's know her for what? 3 years at least? He's her boyfriend. He professes to love her. If he really gave that much a damn about her he would have learnt by now what is important to her. But he obviously just doesn't care otherwise he really would not keep ****ing up like that.

Overall, I did like this episode. But there is one thing that really really really made me mad.

****ing Salvation Army. I cannot actually believe out of all the charities out there Glee chose to champion the Salvation Army.
The Salvation Army refuses to help gay people. Oh no wait, they will help but only if they repent and give up their "lifestyle" (because we all know that being gay is just a choice right? ). And Glee choose to support them?!
Yeah, I am NOT happy. ****ing hell.

And on a completely unrelated note:
For those of you who have my tumblr, a warning. You might want to add "Lord of the Rings" and "The Hobbit" to tumblr saviour. I will be posted a **** load but I have tagged them all so if you want to avoid them you can.
(Be thankful that I discovered the queue feature. Otherwise your dash would have just been LotR for about 40 posts... )
:tongue:

i'll be honest I forgot it was the salvation army the charity they were collecting for. not good
the cheese was brilliant though :biggrin: :biggrin:
I see what you mean about Finn
Original post by Hravan

- Let It Snow was amazing

But Kurt ruined it
Hullo! :biggrin: I love Glee. I have just started watching it and caught up to all the episodes, and so far my favourite couple is Santana and Brittany. I really want to see more of them next season. Kurt and Blaine are one of my favourite couples, too, but they get a lot more screen time than Brittany and Santana.

I also really don't like Finn, I've never really liked the character, he's a bit of a player and a jerk, honestly.
Also, I'm very much glad that Santa Baby was dropped. I was very disappointed by the video. It was extremely heterosexual and would just throw the story-lines farther off.

Quick Reply

Latest