The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Michael XYZ
Just heard from ICAP, got into the next stage of their interview and selection process. :smile:

Original post by eco1234
ICAP Assessment centre

COngrats!!! Im gonna send mine off now then :smile:
Reply 1961
Just took the Citi Test.

Rather challenging I must say. I am now waiting for my rejection :wink:
Original post by mel3
Just took the Citi Test.

Oooft, it was that hard? What made it so hard?
Reply 1963
Original post by Doughnuts!!
Oooft, it was that hard? What made it so hard?

When you get something right the difficulty increases and each question is timed independently. Hence, when you quickly get the easy questions you don't get more time for the more difficult ones.
Original post by mel3
Just took the Citi Test.
When you get something right the difficulty increases and each question is timed independently. Hence, when you quickly get the easy questions you don't get more time for the more difficult ones.

See what I meant now? :wink:
Reply 1965
Original post by sportycricketer
See what I meant now? :wink:

Yeah. Have you heard back from them already?
Original post by mel3
Yeah. Have you heard back from them already?

no not yet
Anyone else got an offer from CS?
Original post by applications

strong username to post content ratio
Original post by username1991
goldman i think is from 9 - 20th april

Thanks for this. Sorry I'm new to studentroom so didn't see you'd answered. How do you know it's these dates?
Original post by Cabine Sono Qui
strong username to post content ratio

Sorry, what does that mean?
Reply 1971
Sorry, what does that mean?

Haha I think he was just commenting/joking that your username is 'applications', and so far 100% of your post contents have been about applications too. Hence your username:tongue:ost content ratio is high :tongue:

Have you got one? Was is divisional? and did you have an interview/ac? Thanks for the info! oh and when did you apply and how do you think you did in the tests?
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by soczek322
Have you got one? Was is divisional? and did you have an interview/ac? Thanks for the info! oh and when did you apply and how do you think you did in the tests?

Just a few questions! I have one yes. I was lucky enough to be fasttrack interviewed where I had two rounds of interview. I don't think they're divisional. I applied quite early. No idea about the tests. They were fine timewise and everything but I'm sure I made a couple of silly mistakes at some point. Hope that answers everything.
Just a few questions! I have one yes. I was lucky enough to be fasttrack interviewed where I had two rounds of interview. I don't think they're divisional. I applied quite early. No idea about the tests. They were fine timewise and everything but I'm sure I made a couple of silly mistakes at some point. Hope that answers everything.

I've already been rejected, but I'm curious: how exactly do you get fast tracked?
I've already been rejected

By CS?
Original post by Marc Fiorano
By CS?

Yup.

My numerical was absolutely horrendous. Just dived straight in without any practice whatsoever.
Yup.

My numerical was absolutely horrendous. Just dived straight in without any practice whatsoever.

Ah man, sorry to hear that. I didn't know CS were already handing out rejections.

Well best of luck with your applications, some banks are really taking their time hopefully they start giving out decisions in the first weeks of Jan.
I've already been rejected, but I'm curious: how exactly do you get fast tracked?

Networking I think.
Reply 1979
Hey,

I'll do an intern in the mid of january, can i list it right now as a planned intern in my cv or would it seems ridiculous?

thank you!

Latest

Trending

Trending