The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2960
Original post by i_hate_teeth
Same - I was actually expecting a rejection based on the number of errors in my cover letter.

Cool story bro.

Original post by birdy303
yeah did mine last week
good luck

Thanks
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 2961
MS AC :smile: had phone interview yesterday
Original post by Industrious Orca
Someone asked from my interview and HR said 100 interviews, 40-50 offers. For JPM IBD.

Good to know, thanks. Also if anyone doesn't know HR said we'll be getting a call towards the end of next week, with feedback hopefully.
MS AC invite... :banana::banana2:
Original post by nicepower
Hey guys,

I just had my interview for JP ibd yesterday, do you know when we should hear back from them? Actually I did pretty good during the interviews but I really screwed up the numerical tests, I'm so disappointed, do you think that it really matters?

Regarding MS I had my phone interview just before the christmas break but I never got any news, and I know for sure that there is an AC on Friday, one of the guys at JP told me that it has its AC on Friday...

HR said we'll get a telephone call by the end of next week. My group wasn't asked to retest, but HR said that the whole purpose of that is to check if you cheated.

With regards to MS, I have an AC on Monday.

Good luck
Original post by speedbird
HR said we'll get a telephone call by the end of next week. My group wasn't asked to retest, but HR said that the whole purpose of that is to check if you cheated.

With regards to MS, I have an AC on Monday.

Good luck

Really? You are so lucky... I don't know why but I really screwed up the test, 14 questions with 2 that I randomly picked up, then I ran out of time, on the internet it took me only 14 minutes to get a 100%... Do you think that it really matters? i'm a bit scared because it went quite smoothly during the interviews

Regarding MS I'm pissed of, first it said it was competency-based I had ONLY technical questions, and they could at least send me a rejection email, I mean I had my interview one month ago grrr

but good job mate!

and for JP so they will call us by the 27th January right?
Reply 2966
Original post by Raphael_R
MS AC invite... :banana::banana2:

congrats, when did you have your interview?
Original post by eco1234
congrats, when did you have your interview?

Two days ago, AC next week.
Reply 2968
Original post by Raphael_R
Two days ago, AC next week.

Did they give you some sort of notice prior the interview? Because I've heard from someone on this thread that Friday is the last day of interviewing for MS, still haven't heard anything from them.
Original post by nicepower
Really? You are so lucky... I don't know why but I really screwed up the test, 14 questions with 2 that I randomly picked up, then I ran out of time, on the internet it took me only 14 minutes to get a 100%... Do you think that it really matters? i'm a bit scared because it went quite smoothly during the interviews

Regarding MS I'm pissed of, first it said it was competency-based I had ONLY technical questions, and they could at least send me a rejection email, I mean I had my interview one month ago grrr

but good job mate!

and for JP so they will call us by the 27th January right?

I don't think it matters, unless the difference between the two tests is big enough for them to suspect cheating. But I don't think that's your case.

I didn't get any technical questions at all, although a lot of people did. I'm good at comps so I guess I was lucky. JPM HR didn't mention a specific date, they said towards the end of next week. But then again MS said they'd get back to me next week and the morning after my telephone interview I got the AC invite.
Original post by TomasK
Did they give you some sort of notice prior the interview? Because I've heard from someone on this thread that Friday is the last day of interviewing for MS, still haven't heard anything from them.

I was given notice, both by phone and confirming mail.
Original post by TomasK

Yes, you probably heard it from me. I got an email for my interviewer (IBD analyst) asking when I would be available for a phone interview, but he stressed it had to be done before Friday (tomorrow). I think there is an AC tomorrow, mine's next Tuesday. But everyone at my uni who applied has by now got either an interview or a rejection, so I think you might want to write to them and ask about the status of your application...
DB interview
Reply 2973
Original post by speedbird
Yes, you probably heard it from me. I got an email for my interviewer (IBD analyst) asking when I would be available for a phone interview, but he stressed it had to be done before Friday (tomorrow). I think there is an AC tomorrow, mine's next Tuesday. But everyone at my uni who applied has by now got either an interview or a rejection, so I think you might want to write to them and ask about the status of your application...

FML. Anyone knows MS' HR details?
DB interview

Honestly, that's what I call a cool story bro. Such a riveting tale, I honestly copy and pasted it to word, saved on my hard drive, backed it up on a jump drive, drove to the bank, put the jump drive in the safe deposit box, and will leave it there until my kids turn about 12 (when they can actually state their age, and ask what it is I'm showing them), when I will pick it up, put it in an old USB drive reader and relay this cool story to them and tell them, "kids, this is what a cool story should look and sound like...not like the stories your generation tells"

Edit: Mods be hatin
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 2975
DB interview

email or on the DB konetic website?

cheers
Original post by gangst
email or on the DB konetic website?

cheers

phone call
DB interview

Congrats, what division?
Reply 2978
phone call

that's crap. you get an email
Original post by eco1234
that's crap. you get an email

do you have an interview as well ??? when did you aplly ??

Latest

Trending

Trending