Reply 3020
Original post by TomasK
I was pretty sure that they don't even do interviews O.o

It might be different for Tech..

Don't think they even reply until late Feb for IB
Reply 3021
Original post by TomasK

I know haha my friend at uni who got in for research didn't have to do anything but he got told in february..

I guess it's cos of the more demanding nature of Tech eh? :wink:
Original post by miml
It might be different for Tech..

Don't think they even reply until late Feb for IB

Original post by TomasK

I was at a BoA Merill Lynch event on Wednesday and I asked the Recruiter at the end when I could expect to hear back and she said they would be sending out their first batch of interview invites next week. She genuinely had a whole stack of SW apps in her bag too. Quite scary actually.

EDIT: Actually, now you mention it I'm not 100% sure if she said "interview invites" or "offers". SHe may have said "yes's".
(edited 12 years ago)
did anybody else receive an invite for RBS's psychometric test today ?
Reply 3024
hi guys,

does any one have the email adress of CS campus recruiting? would be very appreciated, pm or post here.
Trying not to take anything away from status update, but can't help feeling a little excited about having 'Assessment' as my status on UBS Horizons app (updated today)...sent my penult-stage essay yesterday. Really like the sound of the Horizons program.
Reply 3026
Well that's me out of the running for Credit Suisse. I wouldn't have hired me based on that interview..

She asked me if i was logical, I said yes, then proceeded to get both of the logical questions wrong.. LAsted 10 minutes, woop de doo.
Original post by WHITKA
Well that's me out of the running for Credit Suisse. I wouldn't have hired me based on that interview..

She asked me if i was logical, I said yes, then proceeded to get both of the logical questions wrong.. LAsted 10 minutes, woop de doo.

How did your RBS interview go ?
Reply 3028
Original post by Philosopher-of-sorts
Trying not to take anything away from status update, but can't help feeling a little excited about having 'Assessment' as my status on UBS Horizons app (updated today)...sent my penult-stage essay yesterday. Really like the sound of the Horizons program.
Maybe it's just meant that your essay is on an assessment against the other ones. The best ones get an invitation.
Reply 3029
Original post by Student10000
How did your RBS interview go ?

Pretty well thanks, yours?
Original post by WHITKA
Pretty well thanks, yours?

Not bad, i think there was two groups. How did the competition seem ? Also how did you find the diagrammatical test ?
Reply 3031
Not bad, i think there was two groups. How did the competition seem ? Also how did you find the diagrammatical test ?

Where you in the earlier or later slot? They all seemed pretty clever, few guys from UCL and Durham knocking about. I answered 28/40 but pretty sure they are all right! What about yourself?
Original post by WHITKA
Where you in the earlier or later slot? They all seemed pretty clever, few guys from UCL and Durham knocking about. I answered 28/40 but pretty sure they are all right! What about yourself?

it was ok , who was your interviewer ? Also do you know when we are told if we are successful ?
Reply 3033
it was ok , who was your interviewer ? Also do you know when we are told if we are successful ?

I can't remember his name, I think he was South African though. They told us Tuesday.
Original post by jevira
Maybe it's just meant that your essay is on an assessment against the other ones. The best ones get an invitation.

Of course, that's entirely possible. What I was saying was that I couldn't help feeling a twinge of excitement at the prospect that it might be more than that.
Reply 3035
Original post by WHITKA

i went to RBS assessment centre yesterday were you there as well?
:smile:
lolz, got a rejection email from BarCap saying they were unable to consider my application because i stated in my CV i am due to graduate in 2013. I am actually due to graduate on 2014 and wrote a half hearted email asking to still be considered. I now realise I have done this on quite a few apps. Oh well, learn for next year haha. If BarCap consider my application, are they still doing interviews?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 3037
Original post by jina0927
i went to RBS assessment centre yesterday were you there as well?
:smile:

I went today :smile:
Reply 3038
Original post by WHITKA
I went today :smile:

hahaha i thought i met you yesterday because i'm studying at durham as well,,
hahaha forgot you said "guys" good luck with ur interview today :smile::smile::smile::smile:
Reply 3039
Original post by jevira

My status is 'Assessment' But I Haven't submitted my essay yet...

Latest

Trending

Trending