The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by I'mSet
But they send the invites out on Friday?

Huh? :confused:
:frown: heard nothing back from GS yet :\ applied for GS Sec.
Goldman IBD interview.
Reply 3423
For those getting GS interviews, when did you apply out of interest? Just wondering if they're going down the list in term of those who applied earlier...
Goldman Sachs securities interview
Reply 3425
For all those getting UBS emails asking if they are interested in FICC or equities, did you apply for Spring Insight or Horizons??
GS IBD interview.

It's my first interview/piece of news so I'm quite pleased.
Original post by rc18
For those getting GS interviews, when did you apply out of interest? Just wondering if they're going down the list in term of those who applied earlier...

A day before the deadline. A friend of mine with a Securities interview applied an hour before the deadline.
GS IBD interview!

Finally some news at last! I applied on 7th Jan.

Congrats to the others, seems like GS liked quite a few of us on here.
Well done everyone getting interviews, good luck
Why cant they reject applicant before they give out interviews, that way people like me wont start getting a false sense of hope. Which is so distracting right now and not at the best of times when i have an exam tomorrow!
Has anyone gotten IBD interview @ Goldman or is it on Sec department that has started to invite to interviewes?

Moreover, anyone that had IBD interviews with JP last week heard anything yet?
Original post by Ramin Gorji
Why cant they reject applicant before they give out interviews, that way people like me wont start getting a false sense of hope. Which is so distracting right now and not at the best of times when i have an exam tomorrow!

Less risky to reject candidates after they have given out interviews. I suppose some people might turn down the interview, by keeping you in the loop it means that they can still invite you for interview....
Reply 3433
GS interview :smile: for tech though just to buck the trend!
Original post by Doughnuts!!
GS IBD interview.

It's my first interview/piece of news so I'm quite pleased.

Hey - nice work - is yours competency? and how long does it say your will be?

Also which date do you have your?
Original post by WHITKA
GS interview :smile: for tech though just to buck the trend!

Also which date do you have yours?
Original post by Marc Fiorano
GS IBD interview!

Finally some news at last! I applied on 7th Jan.

Congrats to the others, seems like GS liked quite a few of us on here.

Hey - nice work - is yours competency? and how long does it say your will be? Also which date do you have your?
just got my GS interview :smile: :smile:
has anybody heard back from citi ?? I mean, does anybody have any interviews/ACs ??
Original post by course101

Also which date do you have your?

Yup, it says it's a 30 min competency interview. I've booked mine for Feb 1. You could only choose between Feb 1 and Feb 2.

Latest

Trending

Trending