The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by woods.vanessa
Woo to IMD lol I didn't really expect an interview because it has a smaller intake compared to IB. Now to start interview preparation :s-smilie:

wots IMD?
Original post by Doughnuts!!
Yep it specifically says competency.

I suspect that there may be more than one round of interviews, though. After scheduling my interview, the confirmation email said "Thank you for scheduling an interview on the first round interview day".

which subject are u studying? Also which uni do you go to??
Original post by course101
wots IMD?

Investment Management Division
Original post by course101
which subject are u studying? Also which uni do you go to??

Sports Science. Greenwich.
Original post by speedbird
Congrats. When did you get the call? And when was your interview?

got the call on tuesday... interview was end of last week
Anyone heard anything from Horizons yet? :erm:
still nothing from any of banks i applied. think im just gonna get rejected by all of them; might as well go on holiday this Easter :s-smilie:
Original post by Sockpirate
Anyone heard anything from Horizons yet? :erm:

Nope. This is terrible form from UBS. Tbh, I reckon that we won't even have heard by the end of today.

Spoiler

Original post by Doughnuts!!
Nope. This is terrible form from UBS. Tbh, I reckon that we won't even have heard by the end of today.

Spoiler

Mmm, it's annoying - I'm spending all day constantly checking my emails instead of doing any work :laugh: however I just looked at my online application, and it says the status is 'Assessment'... however status change date was the 20th, which is before I sent my essay in. Hmm.

Spoiler

Mmm, it's annoying - I'm spending all day constantly checking my emails instead of doing any work :laugh: however I just looked at my online application, and it says the status is 'Assessment'... however status change date was the 20th, which is before I sent my essay in. Hmm.

Spoiler

mine too
Reply 3490
Anyone know what's the situation with Barclays Capital? As in, do they invite to ACs just those who did interviews, or some people were dropped in to the AC without an interview at all (because I've heard of several cases)

Are they still handing out interviews, AC invites, anyone been rejected by BarCap at all?

Cheers guys

Spoiler

Ha, that was me yesterday! Ended up having to stay up until 6am to complete my work for a supervision today. I'm glad that I got the Goldman interview offer yesterday otherwise I would have gone mad!

Spoiler

Reply 3492
FML. MS rejection post interview. "we enjoyed talking" bull****.
Reply 3493
Original post by TomasK
Anyone know what's the situation with Barclays Capital? As in, do they invite to ACs just those who did interviews, or some people were dropped in to the AC without an interview at all (because I've heard of several cases)

Are they still handing out interviews, AC invites, anyone been rejected by BarCap at all?

Cheers guys

I didn't have a phone interview before my Barcap AC. They've invited 160 people to AC and there are 80 spaces for the Spring Week. If they can't get those numbers I guess they'll have another AC stage after Wednesday.
Reply 3494
Original post by I'mSet
I didn't have a phone interview before my Barcap AC. They've invited 160 people to AC and there are 80 spaces for the Spring Week. If they can't get those numbers I guess they'll have another AC stage after Wednesday.

Sounds fair. Best of luck on Wednesday!!!

EDIT: Same question for RBS. It seems that they filled up their programme/s, but I think there are quite a few more people waiting for a reply from them.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 3495
After rejections from MS, JPM and BP, finally some good news: Phone interview with UBS for the insights program.
Original post by chris_jo
After rejections from MS, JPM and BP, finally some good news: Phone interview with UBS for the insights program.

did you get a call telling you about this??

i have a missed call from unknown number from about 4pm today.
Reply 3497
Original post by keynesismyhomeboy
did you get a call telling you about this??

i have a missed call from unknown number from about 4pm today.

Nope, email.
Reply 3498
Original post by TomasK
Sounds fair. Best of luck on Wednesday!!!

EDIT: Same question for RBS. It seems that they filled up their programme/s, but I think there are quite a few more people waiting for a reply from them.

Thanks a lot - sorry didn't apply to RBS so not sure how they are doing things.
Original post by chris_jo

Unlucky.

When did you have your BP interview and when did you get the rejection?

Latest

Trending

Trending