The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3580
Original post by a10realmadrid
just tried to submit the citiquest app, its says the deadline in 3rd Feb, but then says that the closing data for this vacancy has passed? anyone else with this problem, do u know if i can still apply to certificate in finance?

thanks

from citi's recruitment site on facebook :biggrin:

Please note that the due to the high number of applications we have received, the application window is now closed for the Citiquest Programme. Thank you to all those that applied.

There is still time to apply for our Certificate in Finance (CIF) Course and Women of Tomorrow (WOT)! Register your interest at www.oncampus.citi.com.
Reply 3581
Original post by Doughnuts!!
UBS sucks.

How come?
has anyone completed the Citi numerical yet? how was it?

does anyone know if its SHL?

thanks
Original post by WHITKA
How come?

Horizons applicants were supposed to find out if we'd been invited to an AC last Thursday but we still haven't heard anything.
Horizons applicants were supposed to find out if we'd been invited to an AC last Thursday but we still haven't heard anything.

I. Am. Getting. So. Frustrated.
Original post by Sockpirate
I. Am. Getting. So. Frustrated.

Ha, same. Been searching for a contact number but I can't find one. Might just email them (even though I know I won't get a response)
Reply 3586
Mmm, it's annoying - I'm spending all day constantly checking my emails instead of doing any work :laugh: however I just looked at my online application, and it says the status is 'Assessment'... however status change date was the 20th, which is before I sent my essay in. Hmm.

Spoiler

Hi.
I wonder how you got asked to submit the essay. Did you get an email after submitting the online tests? I submitted my tests a week ago and haven't heard back since...(however, I am pretty sure I would pass them as I took almost the same ones before and got through and this time I did even better)
Of course, this still doesn't look good so Im not expecting anything good:s-smilie:
Original post by Downbutup
What course you doing? I think MS runs two spring weeks ( one for economics related degrees and one for non related ones). So the time they tell us might be different..

Straight econ, what about you?
Reply 3588
Ha, same. Been searching for a contact number but I can't find one. Might just email them (even though I know I won't get a response)

Same! I submitted my online tests..I have not even been asked to submit my essay though:/
No contact number anywhere online!

I already have sent an email... not that I'm expecting to hear anything from them :colonhash:

Original post by erklam
Hi.
I wonder how you got asked to submit the essay. Did you get an email after submitting the online tests? I submitted my tests a week ago and haven't heard back since...(however, I am pretty sure I would pass them as I took almost the same ones before and got through and this time I did even better)
Of course, this still doesn't look good so Im not expecting anything good:s-smilie:

Well I applied aaages ago, didn't hear anything for ages, then got sent an email asking me to write the essay. I wouldn't worry too much - apparently they have 2 ACs, so you're probably just in the second 'batch' of people.
Reply 3590
I already have sent an email... not that I'm expecting to hear anything from them :colonhash:

Well I applied aaages ago, didn't hear anything for ages, then got sent an email asking me to write the essay. I wouldn't worry too much - apparently they have 2 ACs, so you're probably just in the second 'batch' of people.

Hahha I like your optimism:smile: But the problem is, that one of the ACs is/was in the end of January, the other one is in mid-February, according tot heir website. This doesnt leave much hope, I'm afraid....

I emailed them a week ago and then once more today. It is, of course, completely hopeless.

(Omg, what a negative approach lol)
Reply 3591
Anyone else having/had a PwC Insight academy phone interview?:smile:
I applied to Citi and I haven't even received a test or anything.

This thread gets you more worried if anything...

Edit: RBS sent me an email on 19th December saying I passed the tests but not guaranteed an interview due to many applicants blah blah. It's been over a month and some here have actually got offers. Do I just wait? Send them an email?
(edited 12 years ago)

Ubs interview
Reply 3594
Got nothing for Citi as well...
Back then I messed up my Logical Test for RBS royally but somehow they still allow me to do the numerical test... magic. Or probably they let us finish both before rejecting...

I'm sure some have been to BarCap's AC, how was it like? :smile:
Reply 3595
Original post by keynesismyhomeboy
Ubs interview

insights or horizon?
Original post by gateux
Got nothing for Citi as well...
Back then I messed up my Logical Test for RBS royally but somehow they still allow me to do the numerical test... magic. Or probably they let us finish both before rejecting...

I'm sure some have been to BarCap's AC, how was it like? :smile:

It was okay I felt. Not really difficult or anything...

Group exercise and then two interviews.
Reply 3597
Original post by Michael XYZ
It was okay I felt. Not really difficult or anything...

Group exercise and then two interviews.

Just on some financial news and some competency right? Thanks so much :smile:

Did anyone get Nomura interview/offers? I've been rejected long ago but I'm just curious, since little people are talking about it here.
Original post by gateux
Just on some financial news and some competency right? Thanks so much :smile:

Did anyone get Nomura interview/offers? I've been rejected long ago but I'm just curious, since little people are talking about it here.

no not even a test invite:s-smilie:
Original post by WHITKA
insights or horizon?

Insights.

Latest

Trending

Trending