The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3880
Original post by blueladybird
Has anyone heard from bnp paribus? Have they had interviews yet?

Nope or BNP Paribas
Original post by I'mSet
Two weeks, it may have changed now though, this was last year / year before.

Last year it was two weeks long at £400/week. It has never been higher than that.

Never ceases to surprise me how much hearsay is taken as fact on this forum.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 3882
Original post by Zweihander
Last year it was two weeks long at £400/week. It has never been higher than that.

Never ceases to surprise me how much hearsay is taken as fact on this forum.

Zing.

I was told £500 by someone who did it two years ago and wrongly assumed they were right.
(edited 12 years ago)
Does anyone know if the KPMG internship is paid?
BAML offer

Great day!
Original post by Doughnuts!!
GS interview was nice.

Grats - when do you hear back? Also your inbox is full btw :smile:
I haven't heard anything from GS ... slightly worried :-s
Did anyone apply to BP Discovery Week? I did send them my CV and cover letter but did not receive any confirmation email ....
Original post by Sour Lemon
Did anyone apply to BP Discovery Week? I did send them my CV and cover letter but did not receive any confirmation email ....

hey - I havent heard anything from gs either - maybe they will let us know on friday - which subject are you studying and which uni do you go to?
Original post by Sour Lemon

Exactly the same position as you...
Also, I was in their BP Oil Trading Game Finals not too long ago (my team won it ;P)
Original post by smithsonian
has anybody heard back from citi ?? I mean, does anybody have any interviews/ACs ??

I got an offer from citi
no Interviews/AC, just got an offer straight away
Original post by michael.2030
Exactly the same position as you...
Also, I was in their BP Oil Trading Game Finals not too long ago (my team won it ;P)

for gs did u apply for ibd or trading?
Original post by michael.2030
I got an offer from citi
no Interviews/AC, just got an offer straight away

Citi Quest?
Barcap offer.

They called yesterday but couldn't get through to me.
No news from gs yet, I reckon they are holding back rejections until they have done the first rounds of interviews.....
Original post by course101
for gs did u apply for ibd or trading?

I've applied for Securities and IBD
Original post by soczek322
Citi Quest?

Certificate In Finance
Original post by miml
Good point. Does anyone know if Spring weeks are a 9-5 thing or whether we'd be expected to put in analyst hours?

Depends on who you meet that can open up doors for you, or how long you stay to network. If there is a group presentation thing, you might be working until late at night
Original post by Downbutup
Congrats! What time did they reply if you dont mind me asking? Are you doing an econ realted subjected by any chance? Thanks and grats again!

Original post by mashman9
Congrats! Had mine last week and still nothing, not looking good :frown:

Do you study econ?

Thanks :smile: I had 2 exploding offers so that might be why I heard so early. I'm studying nat. sci so not econ related at all!
Reply 3898
Original post by i_hate_teeth
Barcap offer.

They called yesterday but couldn't get through to me.

With respect, what do you have on your application that is getting you all these offers? No offence but your university course & A-Levels aren't exactly the best possible combination. What work experience have you done?
Reply 3899
Could someone please help?
I am having a competency based interview soon and I wonder if they ask for a team work experience, is it ok to ask them if they'd prefer an example related to my acting extracuricular or a business society team work? Or should I just go with whichever? Thanks in advance!

Latest

Trending

Trending