Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

Hull University Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SpecialApple
Geography! :biggrin: Can't wait

Nice! :biggrin: I might be seeing you in September then - assuming we both go to Hull or Dundee. ^_^
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Original post by DoubleNegative
Nice! :biggrin: I might be seeing you in September then - assuming we both go to Hull or Dundee. ^_^

Haha very much a possibility!!!! You going to an open day? x
Haha very much a possibility!!!! You going to an open day? x

Yeah, Hull on the 25th of March. Obviously, I have no idea about Dundee yet. They're still being sluggish telling me anything. :/
You?
Reply 203
Yeah I have :smile: Erm I think it will be my firm assuming I don't get an offer from Dundee!! you?

Ahh good stuff, I don't really know where i'm going yet, it's between Hull, Northumbria or Sheffield Hallam it's a tough choice.
Original post by DoubleNegative
Yeah, Hull on the 25th of March. Obviously, I have no idea about Dundee yet. They're still being sluggish telling me anything. :/
You?

I'm going to Hull on 11th Feb :smile: Yep, i've still not heard anything! Eeeek! x
Original post by Cwhitwham
Ahh good stuff, I don't really know where i'm going yet, it's between Hull, Northumbria or Sheffield Hallam it's a tough choice.

I'm still waiting to hear from Sheffield, they're taking forever! :frown:
Reply 206
I'm still waiting to hear from Sheffield, they're taking forever! :frown:

For the Geography BSc course? When did you send off your application?
For the Geography BSc course? When did you send off your application?

Yep! Erm 17th November time I think, have they got back to you yet?!
Reply 208
Yep! Erm 17th November time I think, have they got back to you yet?!

Ohh, yeah I did mine on the 1st November and they have got back to me, it's 280 points for me which is the same as Hull.
Ohh, yeah I did mine on the 1st November and they have got back to me, it's 280 points for me which is the same as Hull.

Fair enough! Wish they'd hurry up haha i'm so impatient :frown: x
Reply 210
I'm still waiting for Sheffield Hallam for Politics, I applied on the 5th Dec. I'm annoyed because that's probably going to be my insurance XD
Reply 211
Original post by .gina

Original post by .gina
Just got my offer through for Politics, need 280 points with a B in politics :biggrin: So happy!

Hey! I've also got an offer for Politics! So excited
Reply 212
Fair enough! Wish they'd hurry up haha i'm so impatient :frown: x

Ah I'm sure they're just taking there time :biggrin: you'll be fine!
Reply 213
Original post by Alexwalsh
Hey! I've also got an offer for Politics! So excited

Will Hull be your firm?
Reply 214
Original post by .gina
Will Hull be your firm?

Yep! Sheffield Hallam is my Insurance. Clearly got the same taste haha
Reply 215
Yep! Sheffield Hallam is my Insurance. Clearly got the same taste haha

Haha we do! What was your offer from Hull? And are you still waiting for Hallam too? So annoying, they're the only one I'm waiting for arghhh!
Reply 216
Original post by .gina
Haha we do! What was your offer from Hull? And are you still waiting for Hallam too? So annoying, they're the only one I'm waiting for arghhh!

320 with a B in Government & Politics. What was your offer? Ahh yeah i have mine, waiting for Hull to put my offer on UCAS though, so i can accept. I'm so nervous already!
Reply 217
320 with a B in Government & Politics. What was your offer? Ahh yeah i have mine, waiting for Hull to put my offer on UCAS though, so i can accept. I'm so nervous already!

Just saw your post in the SHU thread and I'm not quite as worried as I only applied in December. Mine is for 280 with a B in Government and Politics. Hopefully see you around Hull in September then!
Reply 218
Original post by .gina
Just saw your post in the SHU thread and I'm not quite as worried as I only applied in December. Mine is for 280 with a B in Government and Politics. Hopefully see you around Hull in September then!

Really? That's mint! Jealous, i'm feeling the pressure haha. Do you have Facebook or anything? Would be good to get to know at least one person before we start...hopefully
Reply 219
Really? That's mint! Jealous, i'm feeling the pressure haha. Do you have Facebook or anything? Would be good to get to know at least one person before we start...hopefully

I do, send me a message on here with your username/link thingy if you want :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest