The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4560
it's getting f****ing boring here.
hsbc telephone interview, anyone know what they're like, I have one on Thursday...
Reply 4562
Original post by smithsonian

Original post by smithsonian
Yes as it CLEARLY says in the telephone invitation email the interview is purely competency based, when is yours? and for which division?

Mine is tomorrow. I applied for Global markets and global capital markets mainly. You?
Friends getting Citi womans programme offers without interviews and AC.... maybe there is still hope but I don't know anything about Citiquest...
Original post by soczek322
Friends getting Citi womans programme offers without interviews and AC.... maybe there is still hope but I don't know anything about Citiquest...

I know a girl who said she got a citiquest offer without an interview or AC, but seeing as there actually is a women's programme she probably applied to that one. Schweet.
Reply 4565
How long does it take to here back following a BAML telephone interview? Most day 10 days following telephone interview...
Reply 4566
I got my offer from BAML two days after the interview...
Rejected by Credit Suisse, apparently now they are done, that's what they said !!
Reply 4568
Original post by nicepower
Rejected by Credit Suisse, apparently now they are done, that's what they said !!

Ditto, got the very same message.
anyone still waiting for UBS spring insights??
Original post by thecodman

they gave out quite a lot of offers already though.... maybe they are waiting to check out the horizon people who attend the spring insights as well....
Original post by soczek322
they gave out quite a lot of offers already though.... maybe they are waiting to check out the horizon people who attend the spring insights as well....

u heard from insights??

ye still waiting
u heard from insights??

had an interview 1-2 weeks ago
Reply 4574
GS - nothing since app submitted
CS - nothing since tests
DB - nothing since tests
BarCap - nothing since tests
RBS - on hold (reasonable response i guess)
BNPP - nothing since app submitted
Citi - nothing since tests

I just don't understand why they can't just fill you in on the situation. Like BarCap and Goldmans have done loads of ACs and given loads of offers, so I'm obviously rejected, but why do they just leave me in the dark like this?

Is it better to withdraw applications from places like BarCap and GS rather than being rejected, in terms of applying for internships next year?
Reply 4575
Citi Quest offer - Sales & Trading!
Reply 4576
Original post by jerem026
Citi Quest offer - Sales & Trading!

Any interviews/ACs prior to receiving an offer?

PS major props if you're for real, haha
Reply 4577
Original post by birdy303
GS - nothing since app submitted
CS - nothing since tests
DB - nothing since tests
BarCap - nothing since tests
RBS - on hold (reasonable response i guess)
BNPP - nothing since app submitted
Citi - nothing since tests

I just don't understand why they can't just fill you in on the situation. Like BarCap and Goldmans have done loads of ACs and given loads of offers, so I'm obviously rejected, but why do they just leave me in the dark like this?

Is it better to withdraw applications from places like BarCap and GS rather than being rejected, in terms of applying for internships next year?

GS - I think they're sort of done with their recruitment for SWs
CS - No idea
DB - very small intake (something like 12 people across all divisions?)
BarCap - most likely waiting to see if people decline their offers to invite people for another AC
RBs - same as above
BNPP - still reading through applications because it's CV+Essay based
Citi - no idea (not even sure what the selection process)

EDIT: Bold - Not really, no. Why would you think that or was it sarcastic?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 4578
Original post by TomasK
Any interviews/ACs prior to receiving an offer?

PS major props if you're for real, haha

One phone interview last week !
Reply 4579
For all day interviews/AC's is lunch usually provided?

Latest

Trending

Trending