The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mod Calm
Yup I'm at Newcastle. Are you there too? What're you studying?

yeah, I'm studying music. how about you?
Original post by cpdavis
My cakes gone down well :biggrin: :woo:

Well they did look delicious :coma:
Help me. Fancy dress party. Theme: Innuendo.

Ideas? I'm drawing a total blank here. Proverb fancy dress I can do, but innuendo is a new one to me.
Original post by Terpsikhore

Ideas? I'm drawing a total blank here. Proverb fancy dress I can do, but innuendo is a new one to me.

My first thought was a banana, but I probably wouldn't want to go as a banana. Definitely a tricky theme!
Original post by cpdavis
My cakes gone down well :biggrin: :woo:

My sister had her mouth open when she saw the pics. It looked that damn delicious. I had saliva in my mouth. I wanted the cake to be real so I could nab at the screen to eat it. DAMN YOU PEOPLE INVENT SUCH THINGS TO ALLOW ME TO DO THIS!!!
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 405
Hey gays, I are back! Hope you didn't miss me too much.

Big cock? Wet pussy?
Reply 406
Original post by seanfromtheblock
yeah, I'm studying music. how about you?

English Literature & History. :-)
Reply 407
Also hi new people. :smile: And grr at the boat race, though I was there, which was fun.
Reply 408
Hai2u2
Reply 409
Original post by Jace Falco
Fans of Repo! The Genetic Opera should be aware, if they are not already, that Terrance Zdunich has a new project that he's currently debuting at various venues across the states - and will eventually be on DVD. Here's the incredible trailer:

^A lot of love for this.

And hi's to everyone... currently being bored and uploading all the Hitchikers Guide radio series to my lappy... Hope everyones good xxx
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 410
Hey gays - busiest day working in the bar today (Saracens vs. Clermont Auvergne, Heineken cup. Chance to practise my declining French, at least. Sarries lost, if you're interested.) I took £1300 (just me). Usually, I take £400. Yep, busy. Ran out of most things. So tired :frown:

But, came home, and drank wine while listening to Chopin's Nocturnes in the bath, and now in pyjamas. Bliss :h:

English Literature & History. :-)

A fellow Heng :h: That's the name we use for History and English people. We're the best, right? :cool:

I need alcohol to survive the constant stream of questions about whether or not I've got a girlfriend yet... *awkward*

Tell her then?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 411
Original post by thurin

A fellow Heng :h: That's the name we use for History and English people. We're the best, right? :cool:

Tell her then?

Indeed we are. :-) Where're you studying?

And I will tell her eventually... But I just haven't gathered up the confidence yet... Or found the right time.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 412
Indeed we are. :-) Where're you studying?

And I will tell her eventually... But I just haven't gathered up the confidence yet... Or found the right time.

Oxford. Maybe Heng is only used at our university.

Or tell her just to wait and stop pushing you? Alternatively, tell her to **** off (actually, best not...)
Reply 413
Original post by thurin
Oxford. Maybe Heng is only used at our university.

Or tell her just to wait and stop pushing you? Alternatively, tell her to **** off (actually, best not...)

Very nice, I toyed with the idea of Oxbridge for my masters but I'm off to Durham in October instead.

She's not that bad, she's just trying to be nice. It's better for everyone if I just keep my mouth shut for now and be the good son who doesn't rock the boat too much lol. One of the benefits of being at Newcastle for undergrad is that booze is insanely cheap lol.

Luvverly buncha coconuts?
Reply 415
Ok, so the rare occasions that I go to a gay bar I always see my biology teacher from school there. I used to always get hassled by some of the other lads in that class and he used to always turn a blind eye to the gay bashing. I always thought he was gay as well which is why I didn't understand why he didn't say something.

He's also really fit :colondollar: I saw him pashing some guy on the dance floor and it really freaked me out though, there's something weird about seeing your teacher doing tequila shots, getting with guys etc.
Reply 416
Original post by L.O.V.E.
Ok, so the rare occasions that I go to a gay bar I always see my biology teacher from school there. I used to always get hassled by some of the other lads in that class and he used to always turn a blind eye to the gay bashing. I always thought he was gay as well which is why I didn't understand why he didn't say something.

He's also really fit :colondollar: I saw him pashing some guy on the dance floor and it really freaked me out though, there's something weird about seeing your teacher doing tequila shots, getting with guys etc.

Hah, I can imagine that being really weird. :p: I had a few gay teachers at school, but haven't seen any of them in such situations. :awesome:

Also: get with him; it's a box not many people get to tick off. :p:
Original post by L.O.V.E.

In sixth form I became friends with a guy who it turned out had had a bit of a fling with a bloke he'd met at Chicago's - who happened to be my Biology teacher. The guy I knew showed me some of the text messages he'd received from said teacher, calling him a 'saucy little cocktease :wink:' and letting him know 'we don't have to tap that, we can just talk and cuddle and stuff :smile:'. Facing my teacher on Monday morning and keeping a straight face suddenly became a whole lot harder. There are some people you just don't need to see that side to.

Original post by Jace Falco
Luvverly buncha coconuts?

Brilliant. Thanks.

Original post by Nynyflower
My first thought was a banana, but I probably wouldn't want to go as a banana. Definitely a tricky theme!

Original post by dbmag9
Big cock? Wet pussy?

Thanks to you too! But I think coconuts are the way forward (I did consider a wet cat costume, but decided it would get a. cold and b. annoying for the party-thrower, who would have to clean puddles off her floor all night).
Reply 418
In sixth form I became friends with a guy who it turned out had had a bit of a fling with a bloke he'd met at Chicago's - who happened to be my Biology teacher. The guy I knew showed me some of the text messages he'd received from said teacher, calling him a 'saucy little cocktease :wink:' and letting him know 'we don't have to tap that, we can just talk and cuddle and stuff :smile:'. Facing my teacher on Monday morning and keeping a straight face suddenly became a whole lot harder. There are some people you just don't need to see that side to.

Hah! Did you let him know you knew? The philosophy professor at my college apparently used to go gay clubbing not infrequently, but he's gone off to UCLA now.
Original post by mmmpie
Hey gays! How is everybody?

Then why did you go? My mum kept me away from my cousin's confirmation in case I spontaneously combusted.

It wasn't my choice, believe me. My whole family are atheists except them so I didn't have an excuse not to. But it was important to them, so whatever makes them happy. :tongue:

Latest