The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jace Falco
Loading the main TSR site on mobile internet is a hassle, and takes forever.

Any website is a nightmare really. Even though it is costly, I have found my mobile internet has worked better abroad. I was in Paris a couple of years ago, and I had a fairly lengthy tube journey during rush hour in the morning, and seeing as I deliberately kept my iPod at my hotel to avoid pick-pocketing, I only had my phone to entertain me. BBC Mobile News isn't too bad TBH ...... then again this was in 2010 so things may have changed a little.
I love this logo.

This is my favourite thing in the entire world. Seriously I love this girl. :')

http://hotbabysitter.tumblr.com/post/20771116305/i-cant-stop-laughing-she-was-so-gone
Loading the main TSR site on mobile internet is a hassle, and takes forever. There's no need for things like avatars and sigs on a mobile; I've often wished they would optimise it for such devices.

No, and I hope never to have to. In my job I'm more likely to end up in the witness box anyway.

TSR's American counterpart, CollegeConfidential has its own app for iPhone and Android. The site looks similar to TSR, so TSR should make its own app... I mean how hard could it be? :tongue:
Reply 1124
I've just been woke up by my sister getting ready for school.

"Mum! Hurry up and get ready! I'm going to be super late!"

"I super don't give a ****"

:rofl2:
Reply 1125
My BBC work experience application was rejected - not surprising, but still... :cry:

What am I going to do this summer? :sigh:

I suppose I should find some menial job, then.
(edited 12 years ago)
HOLY ****ING **** I HAVE AN EXAM IN LESS THAN 5 HOURS AND I STILL KNOW **** ALL, WOULD YOU KINDLY STOP DRILLING, HOOVERING AND PLAYING THE GUITAR BADLY ALL AT THE SAME TIME, UPSTAIRS NEIGHBOUR?!

Ahem.

Domino's Two for Tuesday for breakfast? Don't mind if I do.
Reply 1127
Morning, gays.

Original post by Ars Ludicra
This is my favourite thing in the entire world. Seriously I love this girl. :')

http://hotbabysitter.tumblr.com/post/20771116305/i-cant-stop-laughing-she-was-so-gone

How was the ballet last night?

Original post by The Fez
TSR's American counterpart, CollegeConfidential has its own app for iPhone and Android. The site looks similar to TSR, so TSR should make its own app... I mean how hard could it be? :tongue:

See previous page. :p:

Original post by thurin
My BBC work experience application was rejected - not surprising, but still... :cry:

What am I going to do this summer? :sigh:

I suppose I should find some menial job, then.

Aww, shame. No to menial job: go and travel. TSRLGBTSCTET! :woo:
Reply 1128
Original post by The Fez

An iPhone app is actually in progress. There's a reason why an Android app was released first, but I can't remember the reason why.
Androad was released first I think because it's easier to fix bugs or something like that.

After spending 10 minutes scrolling through Grindr out of curiousity, I've now stopped and gotten back to work. Stats is so boring :yawn:
Original post by fretter778
Me and the boyfriend just broke up, but in such a way that we were both still smiling and laughing together. I guess that's the best way of breaking up!

Yes that is the best way of breaking up! Happy for you :biggrin:
Reply 1131
I've just got a new bed. It's huge and ridiculously comfortable.

Be jealous.
Original post by Laertes

Be jealous.

my mattress slides around, and occasionally slides right off, with me on it.

I am very jealous. the only consolation is that my bed at home is even worse than the one here.
Reply 1133
Original post by Laertes

Be jealous.

Pics or gtfo :h:
I drank way too much last night and was such a flirty handsy drunk... I'm mortified today, this hangover is not making things much better!!
Anyone want to finish my dissertation for me?
Currently enjoying life atm :h:

Also had the nicest lunch from wasbi :awesome:
Original post by dbmag9

How was the ballet last night?

I know I've already spoken to you, but since I know everyone else will be dying to know, it was really great. Last Alice of the season and only the second run ever, so it's still a very new ballet. Went to LC's dressing room afterwards and had a chat with her she said she has begun to feel really like she did create the role, which is great because you can tell how much more comfortable she is doing Alice. Everyone seemed to have settled into their parts and they were all adding these little flourishes which really made last night seem lively and lots of fun. This is the third time I've seen it and it still hasn't lost its magic, probably for that reason. :smile:

You should all go to see it next year!
Also

Now you made me hungry :frown:

I just got my hair cut. I had to find a new hairdresser because the other ones keep messing it up. Thankfully I've finally found one who actually knows how to cut my hair properly.

Now all I gotta do is decide which colour I want it :teehee:

Latest