The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

They will all be out by the time they are in there 30s and even before that, thats not enough for such a crime. Who says they wont do it again?
These sentences seem relatively fair when compared with some of the other sentences given for rape.
Original post by kassiopeia
horrific!very light sentences.these people should be jailed for life.when these people go out and do it again then we should ut the judges and legislators on trial.

Agree in this case, particulalry because it was a planned an organised rape by a collection of animals that clearly havnt done this just once.

Im more confused why some of the 20 year olds only got put into Young offender institutions instead of prison, since when was 20 a 'young offender' :confused:

PS - Skipbell = lulubell?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 23
Whitechapel.jpg
muslim-protest_1759352c.jpg

Glorious multiculturalism. At least we are enriched and enjoying the fruits of Islamic culture.
Reply 24
tbh the extent to which this is happening, it looks like low intensity warfare. Reminds me of the rape of bosnian women.
Original post by Notethis
Whitechapel.jpg

Glorious multiculturalism. At least we are enriched and enjoying the fruits of Islamic culture.

I never knew Anders Breivik had a TSR account... :colone:
Reply 26
Original post by DanielMartin
I never knew Anders Breivik had a TSR account... :colone:

your demeanour is ridiculous.
Reply 27
Why in an Young Offenders institution? Not good enough.
Reply 28
Original post by Notethis
Whitechapel.jpg

All I see is people walking around. :s-smilie:

I looked on google images for "Islamic culture". First picture that came up was Taj Mahal. https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=ISLAMIC+CULTURE&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=J7-ST6WqGsOh0QXp3-nZAQ&biw=1024&bih=677&sei=Kb-ST5TREeKQ0AXT9-nyAQ
Reply 29
Original post by Spatial_Void
Seriously, we need to start preventing this from happening in the first place.
It's called controlling immigration.

too late, uk is over run with 2nd and 3rd generations of these ******** rats
Reply 30
Original post by Bonged.
tbh the extent to which this is happening, it looks like low intensity warfare. Reminds me of the rape of bosnian women.

Rape in Sweden has quadroupled since immigration. 9 out of 10 rapists in Oslo are non-norwegians.
Original post by lolipanda
is this 'asylum seeking'?

You can't be seeking asylum in Britain if you're a British citizen already...
Reply 32
Original post by Skipbell
Rape in Sweden has quadroupled since immigration. 9 out of 10 rapists in Oslo are non-norwegians.

I've heard alot of scary stuff about the rape stats in sweden and norway. Are there any sources?
Reply 33
Original post by Florrick
All I see is people walking around. :s-smilie:

I looked on google images for "Islamic culture". First picture that came up was Taj Mahal. https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=ISLAMIC+CULTURE&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=J7-ST6WqGsOh0QXp3-nZAQ&biw=1024&bih=677&sei=Kb-ST5TREeKQ0AXT9-nyAQ

Well that's why there's a link in the first post giving the spotlight to a direct product or byproduct of Islamic culture, so you wouldn't need to google anything.

Obviously I posted the pictures for the purposes of highlighting the absolute absence of British people in sizable areas of the capital, and to show that the large number of Muslims who organise and attend these "protests" of theirs regard themselves as almost guerrilla (see clothing on picture and pictures of any other Muslim protest) agents of what ethnic Europeans regard as a foreign, brutal, primitive, dogmatic, limiting, retrogressive, piggish and discriminatory ideology.
Reply 34
Original post by Bonged.
I've heard alot of scary stuff about the rape stats in sweden and norway. Are there any sources?

online you'll find some. they'll be thrown out straight away though for being racist.
Reply 35
Original post by The Good
The sentences are not long enough from what information is available. They may have possibly ruined two innocent lives and damaged the lives of the victims' family and friends. 38 years each may have been acceptable for this disgusting crime ... or just give me a Colt Navy with some .36 rounds cheaper, quicker and easier.
This could be said for every crime in the UK, how many times have we heard about a murderer getting less than that? I actually can't believe they had "supporters", quite disgusting.
Original post by Bonged.

Perhaps this:
http://www.loonwatch.com/2011/12/gil-ronens-fabricated-statistics-about-oslo-rapists-being-all-muslim/
Original post by de_monies
You can't be seeking asylum in Britain if you're a British citizen already...

well no. but their parents? their grandparents? is this a result of them seeking asylum?

i wouldnt be surprised if this was true. rape is a very un-scandinavian thing, while it runs rampant in places like africa and the middle east.
Reply 38

I meant non biased sources, not muslim stormfront. lol.
online you'll find some. they'll be thrown out straight away though for being racist.

The burden of proof is you, lulubell

Latest

Trending

Trending