The Student Room Group

why do you like bad girls/bad boys

tell me why you think they're good?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
They're not, because, as you've just said, they're bad.

Can't be both.
I like girls who are pretty. 😆
Well I mean I know they're not good, but somehow maybe they're just too smooth and know exactly what to say and do to get you to like them. Bad girls or boys tends to have alot more experience so they know all the ways to attract someone.
I don't.
They're not. It's usually a 'tough guy' facade to hide insecurities. Or a 'tough woman', as the case may be these days.
I don’t like baddies because usually they display enormous egos and make being confrontational and aggressive their aesthetic. Not saying all bad b!tches are like this but a lot are.
Original post by Anonymous
tell me why you think they're good?

more fun?
Reply 8
If you're talking about that stereotypical type, the ones that never grow out of the high school 'I'm so edgy and cool' facade and are actually just emotionally constipated, I can't stand them. They should remain on wattpad. I think they're the reason aliens won't visit us. The cringe they exude repels all extraterrestrial lifeforms from this planet.

Also, the usual jokes aside, nobody serious wants that toxicity and immaturity. I already have grey hairs at 20, can't be speeding up the process with a heartbreaker. I want a good boy who will go on coffee dates at 4pm, and bake cookies with me at 3 am.
Reply 9
Original post by Surnia
They're not, because, as you've just said, they're bad.

Can't be both.

some ppl think bad girls/bad boys are a good influence i meant that but i can't type properly because my arm is swollen
Reply 10
Original post by DarylO
If you're talking about that stereotypical type, the ones that never grow out of the high school 'I'm so edgy and cool' facade and are actually just emotionally constipated, I can't stand them. They should remain on wattpad. I think they're the reason aliens won't visit us. The cringe they exude repels all extraterrestrial lifeforms from this planet.

Also, the usual jokes aside, nobody serious wants that toxicity and immaturity. I already have grey hairs at 20, can't be speeding up the process with a heartbreaker. I want a good boy who will go on coffee dates at 4pm, and bake cookies with me at 3 am.

excuse me but nobody is normal anymore and prob some ppl wanna live young and deal with the damage later
Reply 11
some ppl think bad girls/bad boys are a good influence i meant that but i can't type properly because my arm is swollen

But people who are a good influence aren't bad, they're good.

Losing your very circular argument here...
Reply 12
Original post by Surnia
But people who are a good influence aren't bad, they're good.

Losing your very circular argument here...

not always
Reply 13
not always

So give an example of a bad person who is a good influence and a good person who is a bad influence. If you can't name names, explain your thinking.
Reply 14
Original post by Surnia
So give an example of a bad person who is a good influence and a good person who is a bad influence. If you can't name names, explain your thinking.

i'm a bad person but a good influence and i was a good person with a bad influence
The “tough guy”facade is naturally attractive to some but not to others .It depends on personal preference whether you are attracted to good boys or bad ones.
Reply 16
excuse me but nobody is normal anymore and prob some ppl wanna live young and deal with the damage later

I'm confused. What do the choices of others have to do with me or my preferences? If some folks want the stereotypical wattpad toxic partner, that's their life. I'm not bothered by what they do with their time. It's a free world. I'm talking about myself and answering your post from my perspective.

After looking at your other comments, it seems you're the person who made that other cringe post about 'bad b*tches'. Your mindset is absolutely hilarious. I don't know who rejected you that has you making multiple posts like this, but I wish you healing.
Its some that want to live with damage not all.That’s what I meant when I was talking about personal preference.People are well aware of the types of boys that they like , surely if a girl is attracted to a bad boy then she will also be well aware of the consequences of that. A fair majority of teenagers are attracted to good men not bad so your idea of “nobody is normal” is all wrong.
The word 'bad' being made to do so so much undeserved work here :rolleyes:

You know that people are almost never attrated to bad bad yea? They just prefer a human with some spirit rather than a greyscale 'nice guy' sandwich with extra snivelling.
Reply 19
i'm a bad person but a good influence and i was a good person with a bad influence

But how?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending