The Student Room Group

University

Can really attractive guys act in a ******** manner and girl still be interested in him
Reply 1
No
Reply 2
Original post by Eloise:)
No

Are u saying this honestly? Then why do some girls say they like to be treated like ****
Original post by Xer
Can really attractive guys act in a ******** manner and girl still be interested in him

Yes the reality is many girls like bad boys
Reply 4
Original post by Xer
Are u saying this honestly? Then why do some girls say they like to be treated like ****

I’ve never met a girl who has thought like this, but if a girl does think like this and they like to be in toxic relationships, it will be due to their mental state. As in daddy issues or low self esteem. Though some people like to be treated like this in the bedroom, I don’t see anyone with good mental health and pride wanting to be treated like crap in a relationship.
Reply 5
Original post by Jo Cheeky
Yes the reality is many girls like bad boys

Yeah of course girls like bad boys. It’s just apart of the excitement growing up and you see it portrayed through time in movies such as West side story. But a bad boy is guy who stays out late, rides a motorcycle, smokes or maybe he’s in a gang. A bad boy isn’t someone who treats you like sh*t, though that makes them bad ofc. A good guy who act like a golden retriever can still treat a girl badly and be abusive.
Reply 6
Original post by Xer

No; a lousy personality doesn't make someone attractive to a girl whose interest is worth having.
Reply 7
If you are very physically attractive you can get away with a bad personality for a good while. But no one values a long term relationship with someone that treats them badly
Reply 8
Original post by Zarek
If you are very physically attractive you can get away with a bad personality for a good while. But no one values a long term relationship with someone that treats them badly

Like a few dates, few months like how long do you approximately
Reply 9
Original post by Xer
Like a few dates, few months like how long do you approximately

Months is certainly possible, even longer too
Think there are two separate answers to this question.

1). Girls may way prefer guys who aren't all 'nice guy' like even if they aren't attractive. As in a guy with nice behaviour all the time may make them want to puke/be seen as almost effeminate. I've been surprised by the times when I've come out with stuff that unintentionally wasn't quite PC, bad humour, etc and the girl sae it as a bit of a laugh, even turn on even, lol. Not saying it wouldn't offend some girls, it's done that too, but being strictly nice is probably not a good thing where you don't have to be.

2). If it's an attractive guy then in my opinion sure he can get away with all sorts with women and they'll still stick around. Just like a guy will stick around a woman who is pretty and take any s h i t she dishes out. Why? Because I'm both cases they are in awe of their looks and they are magnetically drawn to that. After a while they may realise that they might prefer a more steady relationship with a more everyday looking person. In any case if the person is treating them badly then accepting that means the relationship probably isn't going anywhere good as if respect is lost then usually so to is the relationship.
Reply 11
Original post by Anonymous

1). Girls may way prefer guys who aren't all 'nice guy' like even if they aren't attractive. As in a guy with nice behaviour all the time may make them want to puke/be seen as almost effeminate. I've been surprised by the times when I've come out with stuff that unintentionally wasn't quite PC, bad humour, etc and the girl sae it as a bit of a laugh, even turn on even, lol. Not saying it wouldn't offend some girls, it's done that too, but being strictly nice is probably not a good thing where you don't have to be.

2). If it's an attractive guy then in my opinion sure he can get away with all sorts with women and they'll still stick around. Just like a guy will stick around a woman who is pretty and take any s h i t she dishes out. Why? Because I'm both cases they are in awe of their looks and they are magnetically drawn to that. After a while they may realise that they might prefer a more steady relationship with a more everyday looking person. In any case if the person is treating them badly then accepting that means the relationship probably isn't going anywhere good as if respect is lost then usually so to is the relationship.

Are you a guy or a girl
Reply 12
Original post by Anonymous

OK what about in a club/bar environment if a really attractive guy approaches women in a **** way will she still be attracted to him

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending