The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I still don't get Grindr... :confused:
Reply 1901
Hi there :biggrin:
Reply 1902
Original post by crazylemon
damn 3/4 (well 3 eventually...3 more years)

YOU DON'T EAT!?

Joke. I presume it be the tattoo thing? And aren't you bi? I dunno if I could cope with a bi guy. I'm a jealous psycho as it is and being bi wouldn't help with that.

Also how fit are the guys on BGT?
Reply 1903
Original post by BigDirty
I get you! Interesting...

I just need a tattooed doctor who likes xbox, reading and eating.
Too much to ask for?

My boyfriend is all the above minus the tattoos! :cool: Definitely not too much to ask for.

Well saying I only want white people under the age of 35 would have been significantly faster than that :tongue:

I presume it is partly because they get fed up of the 400000000 person they are not interested in messaging. But then I don't have it so I couldn't say. I could get it and see what happens. But then I would need a picture and well urgh.

Faster yes, but also far more tactful!
Meeeeee I did!
Do I win a prize :tongue:

Not unless you count my blood-soaked tissue and some soggy Micropore as a 'prize'.

Haha!! I hate cats but being nibbled to death sounds painful. So licked. Surely everyone would pick that!? Or is being licked really tickley and would take a long time?

Hard question...

Licking sounds... abrasive.
Original post by Mrx123

Hello!
YOU DON'T EAT!?

Joke. I presume it be the tattoo thing? And aren't you bi? I dunno if I could cope with a bi guy. I'm a jealous psycho as it is and being bi wouldn't help with that.

You got it right. (I am glad the assumption wasn't that I don't read :tongue:)

I am. Although not very bi.
Why such a jealous psycho?
Reply 1907
YOU DON'T EAT!?

You're a gay guy who isn't attracted to gay guys and would struggle being in a relationship with a bi guy?

I understand the "forever alone" now.

You even hate cats, so you can't grow up to be a crazy old cat man.
Original post by Mrx123

Hi :h:

Original post by L.O.V.E.
My boyfriend is all the above minus the tattoos! :cool: Definitely not too much to ask for.

Faster yes, but also far more tactful!

Tact? What is this tact you speak of?

Original post by Terpsikhore
Not unless you count my blood-soaked tissue and some soggy Micropore as a 'prize'.

I SO do.
Why do you have micropore though?
Reply 1909
nice to meet you all :smile:
Reply 1910
Original post by Liam_G
You're a gay guy who isn't attracted to gay guys and would struggle being in a relationship with a bi guy?

Haha! Exactly. I'm ****ed. I'll just have a huge gamerscore and cry myself to sleep every night? Cool.
Original post by Mrx123
nice to meet you all :smile:

Tell us about yourself. :smile:
Original post by Liam_G

:rofl:

I if I become crazy old man I would SO have birds not cats. Probably peacocks because it will drive my neighbours insane and thus I will still get human contact from their weekly pleads for me to get rid of the lawn destroying hideously loud monstrosities :moon:
(when you are going crazy planning is important :tongue:)
Reply 1913
I feel like we're misleading the new people by currently having more than 2 posts per hour.
Original post by Liam_G
I feel like we're misleading the new people by currently having more than 2 posts per hour.

Hey it used to be like this. Back in the golden age.

Plus I am currently avoiding work :tongue:
Reply 1915
Original post by Liam_G

Usually a dead thread?
Original post by Liam_G

:lies:
Reply 1917
Original post by dbmag9
Those kind of profiles aren't normally from guys looking for a relationship though, and when they're just looking for casual things I can see the logic behind being as specific as possible. I don't think those kind of profiles are short on success, really. You don't have to be racist to have a 'type'. :s-smilie:

Hey, nah I definitely don't think it's racist to have a 'type.' And I'm not suggesting that if you only like white guys that you shouldn't say that because of political correctness.

"Looking for 18-25 masculine vers white guy" - I think it's totally fine to say that if that is your type! And it doesn't make you a racist. But going out of your way to say "No blacks asians fatties or femmes" I think shows that the person possibly has at the least hang ups about stereotypes. And I also object to the often offensive terminology used :s-smilie:
Usually a dead thread?

No, it's one of the busiest societies on the board, tbh. We get quiet spells like any other thread.
Original post by L.O.V.E.
Hey, nah I definitely don't think it's racist to have a 'type.' And I'm not suggesting that if you only like white guys that you shouldn't say that because of political correctness.

"Looking for 18-25 masculine vers white guy" - I think it's totally fine to say that if that is your type! And it doesn't make you a racist. But going out of your way to say "No blacks asians fatties or femmes" I think shows that the person possibly has at the least hang ups about stereotypes. And I also object to the often offensive terminology used :s-smilie:

They may have tried that at first. But if they have had 100s try anyway because, 'I'm different' they may have got fed up. No fatties is probably going to be far better at deterring the gravitationally challenged than saying you prefer fit people is. However odious it makes you sound.

Latest