The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by paddy
SCHOOL'S OUT FOR SUMMER. SCHOOL'S OUT FOREVER.

I have nothing to do and it's amazing.

Just handed in my last piece of coursework :woo: :danceboy: :awesome:

small matter of my final recital, but that's only 15 minutes, so doesn't count.
Original post by seanfromtheblock
Just handed in my last piece of coursework :woo: :danceboy: :awesome:

small matter of my final recital, but that's only 15 minutes, so doesn't count.

Do you know The Book of Mormon?
I've been gloriously unproductive today. I posted a letter and marvelled at Amanda Palmer and her Smurf tits.
Original post by cpdavis
Do you know The Book of Mormon?

No...
Original post by seanfromtheblock
No...

Oh I thought you would have (musical written by guys who wrote south park :yep: )
Reply 2785
Original post by paddy
SCHOOL'S OUT FOR SUMMER. SCHOOL'S OUT FOREVER.

I have nothing to do and it's amazing.

HAVE YOU BEEN WATCHING AVATAR?!?! :zomg: I WAITED UNTIL I KNEW YOUR EXAMS WERE OVER TO ASK YOU.

Also, I think Conal is hawt. I would do him until I fell over :pierre:
Reply 2786
Original post by Liam_G

Oh, Liam, you master of subtlety. :biggrin:
Hi people : )
I have absolutely nothing to do, that's how I ended up here : D
What about you ? How are you, little gay online world ?
Original post by dbmag9
Oh, Liam, you master of subtlety. :biggrin:

:giggle:
I havnt been on this thread in a while, how is everyone? :wavey:

i realised today that i'm the only single person in my group of friends, im doomed to be forever alone i think :emo:

however on the plus side im starting to get a great tan, so its all good :biggrin:
Original post by loulou111
I havnt been on this thread in a while, how is everyone? :wavey:

i realised today that i'm the only single person in my group of friends, im doomed to be forever alone i think :emo:

however on the plus side im starting to get a great tan, so its all good :biggrin:

Hello

Don't let that bother you :hugs:
One day of sunshine and now rain. Ah well, the British summer was nice while it lasted.
Original post by Terpsikhore
One day of sunshine and now rain. Ah well, the British summer was nice while it lasted.

Still sunny here :h:

I can't wait until my exam is finished tomorrow so I can lounge around in the sun in a bikini.
Original post by Id and Ego seek
Still sunny here :h:

I can't wait until my exam is finished tomorrow so I can lounge around in the sun in a bikini.

It's like a sickness; wait for it, it'll spread and before you know it the whole landmass will be shrouded in cloud and drizzle again. Essex tonight, tomorrow apparently Oxfordshire, Scotland and Suffolk, and by Wednesday I expect we'll all be back in sweaters again. Sigh. :emo:
Reply 2794
Original post by Liam_G
HAVE YOU BEEN WATCHING AVATAR?!?! :zomg: I WAITED UNTIL I KNEW YOUR EXAMS WERE OVER TO ASK YOU.

Um obviously. WE ARE OBSESSING OVER MAKO AND BOLIN PLEASE TELL ME WE ARE OBSESSING.

And duh Conal is the seks.

Jesus though this weather, everytime the temperature goes up I'm like a cat in heat :/
Reply 2795
Original post by Silverwings92
Hi people : )
I have absolutely nothing to do, that's how I ended up here : D
What about you ? How are you, little gay online world ?

Welcome :h: Are you new? If you are fill in the questionnaire.
I'm only here when I have nothing to do. Or when I have stuff to do that I don't want to do. Like now ¬.¬

Original post by paddy
Jesus though this weather, everytime the temperature goes up I'm like a cat in heat :/

Lying on a patio in the sun frantically purring and yet constantly irritable?
Reply 2796
Tomorrow it is supposed to start to get cooler, and by the end of the week temperatures are supposed to be back to average for the time of year. So, non-heat loving people rejoice!

And my Steam woes have been solved!
Original post by Liam_G

Nooo! You can't discuss Avatar! I still have exams until the 12th of June!! :nooo:
(or I could just suck it up, accept that I'm going to fail and watch it anyway. :pierre: Tempting...)

Original post by dbmag9
Nonsense, I'm lovely. :h:

Wait... Daniel, you're one of them? :gasp:
(:perv:)
Original post by JessicaUk
Hiya, you look amazing by the way, very pretty :-)

Oh I hope you have done ok in your exam, I had my last exam at uni last week and I am fretting as I think I may have to re-sit at least one.

Meal on a boat, then topping up your tan? Great afternoon planned, I wouldn't mind a meal on a boat hehe xx

Awh thankyou :love: You are very pretty too :h:

:nooo: Hope your exam was okay, I'm sure you've done fine! No point in worrying now, just enjoy summer :h: I have my last one tomorrow :nooo:

It was so gooooood! :mmm: I've managed to go out every single day for the last week, totally make the most of this weather. :u:

Did you have a nice day? :h:
Original post by thurin
Welcome :h: Are you new? If you are fill in the questionnaire.
I'm only here when I have nothing to do. Or when I have stuff to do that I don't want to do. Like now ¬.¬

Lying on a patio in the sun frantically purring and yet constantly irritable?

Done : )

Latest