The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

The thread is currently going slowly,the Current Year 10 Thread has been faster and that is unusual.Has nobody woken up yet?or is everyone having a lye in?-I haven't slept yet and probably won't end up sleeping because it is 10am now.
Original post by Dalek1099
The thread is currently going slowly,the Current Year 10 Thread has been faster and that is unusual.Has nobody woken up yet?or is everyone having a lye in?-I haven't slept yet and probably won't end up sleeping because it is 10am now.

i've just got up! woo for the weekend :tongue: even though i've had weeks of study leave for the last fortnight ive still had to get up at 7 and go into school for exams :s-smilie:
Original post by Adriennet
i've just got up! woo for the weekend :tongue: even though i've had weeks of study leave for the last fortnight ive still had to get up at 7 and go into school for exams :s-smilie:

You get study leave and I don't even get a half term-can't wait until I'm in Y11.
You get study leave and I don't even get a half term-can't wait until I'm in Y11.

what?! why don't u get half term?! Yh but there are a lot more exams!
what?! why don't u get half term?! Yh but there are a lot more exams!

I already have a lit of exams in Y10 though and I had Friday off and I get the bank holidays off and then I go back to school because I have 3 exams after the half term so I have to go to school to revise them.
I already have a lit of exams in Y10 though and I had Friday off and I get the bank holidays off and then I go back to school because I have 3 exams after the half term so I have to go to school to revise them.

fun. what do you have this year? i had the 6 science exams, two maths, spanish, parts of english, rs, critical thinking and i think that's it. but in year 11 do you have a lot more in a lot shorter amount of time. and in year 10 you can always resit but its lot harder to when you're taking them now : /
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 4286
Woah already on page 215 that was quick

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
fun. what do you have this year? i had the 6 science exams, two maths, spanish, parts of english, rs, critical thinking and i think that's it. but in year 11 do you have a lot more in a lot shorter amount of time. and in year 10 you can always resit but its lot harder to when you're taking them now : /

In January I had:2 Science Exams(New),English Language(Resit),English Literature(Resit) and Geography(New)
In May I have had English Literature(New) and RE(New)
In June,I have:Geography(New),3 Science Exams(2 Resits and 1 New) and Maths(New)

I don't think I can resit my English Literature exam next year so the pressure was on in that exam and when I completed GCSE German in Year 9,I wouldn't have been able to resit that either.
Man walks into a bar with a gun and says, "RIGHT! WHO THE HELL HAS BEEN SLEEPING WITH MY WIFE?!?!"
Man in the corner pipes up, "You haven't brought enough bullets mate..."
I have 5 exams left and I'm in Year 10:frown:

Unlucky.

Which ones? :smile:
Reply 4290
Original post by Abbseh
That's the good thing about A Levels, they give an indicator of what you'll enjoy on a deeper study level :smile:
Independence in general! Can we drive at 17 after getting lessons or can we only legally drive at 18?

You can start learn to drive (most things) at 17 and take your test at any point after. I just hope I can get it out of the way quickly. My sister spent ages trying to learn, and she's 20 now and still hasn't taken her test :biggrin:
Reply 4291
I only have three left now: history, maths and geography :biggrin:
Reply 4292
Original post by Alexx53
You can start learn to drive (most things) at 17 and take your test at any point after. I just hope I can get it out of the way quickly. My sister spent ages trying to learn, and she's 20 now and still hasn't taken her test :biggrin:

My sister is 22 and is putting it off for risk of killing somebody during the test ahaha I can't wait to drive, it's good that it's 17 and onwards! Less time to wait for freeeeedooooom
Original post by Abbseh

Lucky -.- i have 6: philosophy, 2x maths, 2x latin and geography :|
Reply 4294
Original post by Hummi_C
Lucky -.- i have 6: philosophy, 2x maths, 2x latin and geography :|

2 maths?
I only had 14 exams this year, last year I had 16! How many have you already done?
Reply 4295
Original post by Abbseh
My sister is 22 and is putting it off for risk of killing somebody during the test ahaha I can't wait to drive, it's good that it's 17 and onwards! Less time to wait for freeeeedooooom

Haha, she can't be that bad!

Original post by Abbseh

Lucky; I've still got nine :frown:
Original post by Alexx53

i've got 11 :frown:
Original post by Abbseh
2 maths?
I only had 14 exams this year, last year I had 16! How many have you already done?

Yeah we're on some weird scheme which means that as well as the two modules we've already done, we have to do 2 two hour maths exams :| but we do get two gcse's at the end
Original post by ak137
Having a well earned rest! (+ getting ready for uni =P)

:lol:

Blueray :heart:

I aspire to be like you :daydreaming:

...someday :moon:

Haha legends will be made :biggrin:
Reply 4299
Original post by Alexx53
Haha, she can't be that bad!

Oh she is! You should see her during bumper cars... dangerous.
What you've got? Think of it this way, 9 exams until the end of GCSE! Thats a good feeling :biggrin:

Latest