The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Revd. Mike
On the topic of hair, I've been trying something new. I have it swished back. Chris says he likes it and the blonde streak makes it looks cool. I'm still unconvinced.

You know what's coming...

Spoiler

It's SO cold here today. Seriously you Northern Hemisphere people are hogging the sun.

Original post by Revd. Mike
On the topic of hair, I've been trying something new. I have it swished back. Chris says he likes it and the blonde streak makes it looks cool. I'm still unconvinced.

Pics Mike, pics :tongue:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
I haven't been to the hairdressers for... 6years. This makes me a rubbish girl doesn't it... :rofl: Over the holiday period I was planning to dye it and then people started daring me to do it rainbow... I'm so terrible with peer pressure, so in a few a weeks it'll be rainbow.

Why is it raining?! :emo:
Original post by The Puppet Master
I haven't been to the hairdressers for... 6years. This makes me a rubbish girl doesn't it... :rofl: Over the holiday period I was planning to dye it and then people started daring me to do it rainbow... I'm so terrible with peer pressure, so in a few a weeks it'll be rainbow.

I don't think I've been to the hairdressers...ever...
:getmecoat:
Reply 4124

6 years! How have you even managed that?

Rainbow coloured hair, that sounds... extreme. If only I had the guts
Original post by BioFurMatPhyStudent
I don't think I've been to the hairdressers...ever...
:getmecoat:

EVER? Did your parents not force you to go? ...Mine were evil :rofl: I actually remember crying after it was cut, would only go out with a hat on...

Original post by Laertes
6 years! How have you even managed that?

I think I have a phobia of hairdressers... They insist on talking to you, ruining your hair and there's always that awkward moment when they're cutting your fringe and you have NO idea where to look...
:mmm:

Original post by whitestgirlalive
Rainbow coloured hair, that sounds... extreme. If only I had the guts

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3wht2w7X31rruq11o1_500.jpg

^like that :awesome: I felt the same a couple of years ago when my best friend told me to do it. Though I am still a bit worried about looking like a human lgbt flag :teehee: I think it looks awesome!
Reply 4127

I think I have a phobia of hairdressers... They insist on talking to you, ruining your hair and there's always that awkward moment when they're cutting your fringe and you have NO idea where to look...

I used to be like that - I still hate the awkward conversation - but then I finally took the plunge and ended up with a regular hairdresser who doesn't talk to me that much and knows how to cut my hair good.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3wht2w7X31rruq11o1_500.jpg

^like that :awesome: I felt the same a couple of years ago when my best friend told me to do it. Though I am still a bit worried about looking like a human lgbt flag :teehee: I think it looks awesome!

She looks fine :sexface:
Reply 4128
Reply 4129
Original post by Liam_G

Are you meant to see a girl for a split second?
Reply 4130
Original post by Lacus
Are you meant to see a girl for a split second?

YES. And she is all normal and colourful and stuff.

:crazy:
Hey has anyone else here had their flags changed on their posts, although we have not changed them. My flag is meant to be the English flag, yet on all of my posts a Czech Republic flag keeps popping up, I'm almost certain it is happening to other regular posters too. I don't know if TSR has been hacked into or something. Can anyone refer me to a moderator who would be best positioned to looking into this?? Thanks :smile:
Original post by gagaslilmonsteruk
Hey has anyone else here had their flags changed on their posts, although we have not changed them. My flag is meant to be the English flag, yet on all of my posts a Czech Republic flag keeps popping up, I'm almost certain it is happening to other regular posters too. I don't know if TSR has been hacked into or something. Can anyone refer me to a moderator who would be best positioned to looking into this?? Thanks :smile:

I see an England flag on your post. Also on mine which is what it's supposed to be.
EVER? Did your parents not force you to go? ...Mine were evil :rofl: I actually remember crying after it was cut, would only go out with a hat on...
!

I remember going to one when I was about five... I don't think they cut my hair though :curious: Through most of my childhood I had a hairdresser who came to my house to cut my hair and I ended up with a horrible pudding-bowl style fringe. :lol: Now my mum cuts it :awesome:

Yeah it's really long :rofl:
Original post by fretter778
I see an England flag on your post. Also on mine which is what it's supposed to be.

That's odd, from what I see it's still Czech republic, and the only other flag I think I can see a lot of is Saint Vincent & the Grenadines which I presume is a Caribbean island nation.
Original post by gagaslilmonsteruk
That's odd, from what I see it's still Czech republic, and the only other flag I think I can see a lot of is Saint Vincent & the Grenadines which I presume is a Caribbean island nation.

I'm seeing some strange flags as well

EDIT: including mine now, not even sure what that is
Original post by Liam_G

that is freaky :eek:
Reply 4137
J'ai terminé mes examens :biggrin:

I got rainbow dust poured into my hair :yay:
(edited 11 years ago)
I'm straight and proud
Reply 4139
Original post by thurin
J'ai terminé mes examens :biggrin: