The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mmmpie

Hello new here. I'm good, how are you? If you were a sheep, what would your views be on barbed wire?

If you haven't seen it already, there's a questionnaire and things linked from the first post of this thread.

Not bad. If I were sheep then I'd think barbed wire would be some fun; after all, what sheep doesn't like razor sharp goodness?

And yep, I've seen it. I've done the questionnaire, too.
(edited 11 years ago)
Such humiliation :nooo:

Original post by mmmpie

Congratulations! Is the luck available this Friday? :grin:

AUGH.
Leeds is damp and joyless. I have my #3 Southern Sneer firmly affixed; nothing can touch me. I don't even have any internet here! D: (Skulking around coffee shops it is, then :dry: )
(5 separate Greggs in the city centre, though :awesome: )

Good luck anyone else awaiting exam results, welcome new person (people?), TSRLGBTSCTPM sounds good to me!

NO BATTERY DON'T DIE ON ME PLEASE NOOOOO
I think I am a bad person.... Someone has been a bit clingy and stalkery for ages and ages, wasn't getting the hint that I wasn't interested and so I agreed to meet up with him and performed the worst kisses ever on purpose to make him stop haha... He hasn't texted since...
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by restoration
I think I am a bad person.... Someone has been a bit clingy and stalkery for ages and ages, wasn't getting the hint that I wasn't interested and so I agreed to meet up with him and performed the worst kisses ever on purpose to make him stop haha... He hasn't texted since...

Just be honest with him, he might feel hurt now but it's better now then a few months down the line stringing him along (sorry, can't think of a nicer way of phrasing that :redface:)

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone App
Original post by cpdavis
Just be honest with him, he might feel hurt now but it's better now then a few months down the line stringing him along (sorry, can't think of a nicer way of phrasing that :redface:)

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone App

Nah I tried to be before I said I wasn't interested but he seemed to not take it :s-smilie: If he texts back I'll just be honest yet again... Nah thats ok I feel a bit bad!
Reply 4325
Original post by Undulipodia
Such humiliation :nooo:

Congratulations! Is the luck available this Friday? :grin:

AUGH.
Leeds is damp and joyless. I have my #3 Southern Sneer firmly affixed; nothing can touch me. I don't even have any internet here! D: (Skulking around coffee shops it is, then :dry: )
(5 separate Greggs in the city centre, though :awesome: )

Good luck anyone else awaiting exam results, welcome new person (people?), TSRLGBTSCTPM sounds good to me!

NO BATTERY DON'T DIE ON ME PLEASE NOOOOO

That's nothing, there are about 15 different Greggs shops in Newcastle. And as my mother works for them, I get everything half price! :biggrin:
Original post by Coloured Vanity
Hi! :biggrin:
I'm new here, how is everyone?

Welcome! :smile:
Reply 4327
Original post by Crisps
That's nothing, there are about 15 different Greggs shops in Newcastle. And as my mother works for them, I get everything half price! :biggrin:

Half-price Greggs sounds awesome :awesome:
Original post by Laertes
Half-price Greggs sounds awesome :awesome:

Sounds like hell to me. I'm a sucker for Greggs. I'd end up carting around significantly more tonnage than I already am. :erm:
Reply 4329
Original post by Mad Vlad
Sounds like hell to me. I'm a sucker for Greggs. I'd end up carting around significantly more tonnage than I already am. :erm:

That's one way of looking at it but I prefer to think positive (especially about Greggs). I'd be able to buy so many cookies and pasties :colone:
ohhh I love Greggs so much, it's a shame there's not one anywhere near me.
Sorry to break the cascading eulogies to Greggs, and I know it's probably irrelevant, but I'm going to express my joy and relief over having found a great apartment just a few days after having moved to the UK from the left cheek of the world! Woot! :woo:
Reply 4332
I had Greggs for breakfast this morning. Because I'm worth it :pierre:

(I am with Tom and we are having great day) :woo:
Original post by FrozenCharlotte
Do tell! :tongue: It's only fair after we've minutely exposed our own thickness to the eyes of this world u_u

Oh gosh no, I've shared far too much on this thread that people are bound to get some kind of crazy impression of me. I wish I could think of an occasion that is public forum acceptable however I am unable to. :erm:
Welcome! :smile:

Original post by Coloured Vanity

Frustrated. You?
Reply 4336
Just recorded 20 different orgasm sounds to add to someone I know's cover of David Banner's song "Play"

Not sure I can go through with this

Kill me now :redface:
Frustrated. You?

Not bad, really. Why are you frustrated?
Original post by The Puppet Master
Oh gosh no, I've shared far too much on this thread that people are bound to get some kind of crazy impression of me. I wish I could think of an occasion that is public forum acceptable however I am unable to. :erm:

Fair enough lol I'm new here, so I am still within my shameful/painful-predicaments quota before people start getting that crazy impression of me :tongue: I think the guy with the sliced hand won anyways haha
Original post by FrozenCharlotte
Fair enough lol I'm new here, so I am still within my shameful/painful-predicaments quota before people start getting that crazy impression of me :tongue: I think the guy with the sliced hand won anyways haha

Ah so there is time yet :teehee: I'm pretty sure I vaguely remember going on webcam while drunk to tsr lgbt members and although I'm pretty sure I remained with dignity I was jumping around with yellow jeans and spinning around on my chair alot... :erm:

Latest