The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by cpdavis
Thankfully not

In addition, some user is arguing with me over something stupid

Ugh. I've had that over the past few days. :colonhash:
Original post by Mad Vlad
Ugh. I've had that over the past few days. :colonhash:

The annoying thing is that he is a regular user on TSR (with a bit of pos rep) and frankly he's being really stupid :facepalm: TSR is pissing me off these days.
Original post by cpdavis
The annoying thing is that he is a regular user on TSR (with a bit of pos rep) and frankly he's being really stupid :facepalm: TSR is pissing me off these days.

Ignore people like that. :h: They aren't worth the cycles.
Reply 4403
It's rather saddening sorting through the clothes donated to the charity shop which come in binbags and knowing instinctively which ones have been sent by the relatives of the deceased. :\
Reply 4404
I passed a phone interview for e first time ever today!:eek: I'm normally **** at phone interviews.
Original post by thurin
It's rather saddening sorting through the clothes donated to the charity shop which come in binbags and knowing instinctively which ones have been sent by the relatives of the deceased. :\

How can you tell? :indiff:
Original post by Crisps
I passed a phone interview for e first time ever today!:eek: I'm normally **** at phone interviews.

Grats.
Original post by Tortious

Probably smells of decomp or wee.
Back to listening to an Opera in German even though I have no idea what the words mean :giggle:

Ignore people like that. :h: They aren't worth the cycles.

He got some warning points now, happy now :h:

Original post by thurin

How? :curious:

Original post by Crisps

Well done :biggrin:

:sexface: That is all.
Reply 4409
Probably smells of decomp or wee.

That was in poor taste.

Firstly it's a wide-range of clothes (everything from handkerchiefs and underwear to blouses and woollen jumpers, all in one bag), and secondly you can tell it's all their clothes - a number of different coloured versions of the same types of clothes. Clearly all that they own.
Original post by thurin
Firstly it's a wide-range of clothes (everything from handkerchiefs and underwear to blouses and woollen jumpers, all in one bag), and secondly you can tell it's all their clothes - a number of different coloured versions of the same types of clothes. Clearly all that they own.

That's really sad, especially if it's been unceremoniously dumped on the doorstep. :sad:
Original post by thurin

Chris used to work in a charity shop, he's said similar things. Although mostly he just got frustrated at people dumping bags of crap outside the shop at night and then having to sort virtually all of it into the bin. Apparently a shocking amount of people try to donate underwear, and unwashed soiled clothes :lolwut:
Original post by thurin
That was in poor taste.

Yes it was a little dark...
Reply 4413
Cookies and milk taste so much better when you're not wearing any trousers.

(Tom is in the shower and I have been left to my own devices)
Original post by Liam_G

I see. :holmes:
Original post by Liam_G

Are you eating Oreos?

Are you eating Oreos?

Apparently they've always been gay :redface:

[video="youtube;P_j5MluRGwQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_j5MluRGwQ[/video]
Original post by Crisps

Woo congrats! Is this the one from the student finance job thingy??? :woo:

Original post by Alexander94
I made a victoria sponge this morning, but it has all gone now, probably cookies next!

Mmm, cookies :coma:
tempted to lock you up in my basement so that you'd be able to bake me cookies whenever I please :colone:

Original post by The Puppet Master
I like watching tennis. Some of them are really nice to watch. :sexface:

:mmm:

I'm great thankyou :h: How're you handsome? :^_^:

Also, tennis people make sex noises when they swing. Especially Sharapova. If you closed your eyes it just sounds like two women having sex.

Haha I'm great! Very excited about uni, less than 57 days until uni! Haven't seen you much lately pretty girl, plans for the summer?

Original post by Terpsikhore
Nothing to tell yet! Give me a week. I'm a busy lady, I can't drop everything for a gent. :tongue:

Haha I'd probably drop everything for a gent...but then again there's nothing really to drop, so :tongue: #GapYah

Original post by cpdavis
I still think that my mum is not comfortable about my sexuality. I can't even go to someone's house without her asking if the person is gay :facepalm2:

My mom was the same, she'd be like "So you have guy friends and boy friends; how will I know who's which?"

Haha.

Original post by Revd. Mike

An excellent use of police resources :tongue:

My dad disapproved though. He was like "what if he was busy saving lives or battling crimes?"

"Dad, he was a traffic police. The crime rate in our town is next to zero. Nothing happens here. There were five of them and they were sitting around eating donuts and watching a Tyra Banks-type TV show. :unimpressed:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by BioFurMatPhyStudent

:lolwut:
Original post by BioFurMatPhyStudent

Haha, it's you! :five: I thought it was odd that the boys watched ArielleIsHamming... :p:

:lolwut:

Linky. :h:

Latest