The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Anderson Cooper :love:

Spoiler

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by bloodredbeat
Did anyone go to Edinburgh Pride then?

One of my bear friends went wearing his leather harness and a Stitch onesie :biggrin:
Reply 4602
Working two shifts in London today, gonna be interesting. I can just about remember how one does silver service...
Original post by dbmag9
Working two shifts in London today, gonna be interesting. I can just about remember how one does silver service...

I was trained in silver service yeeeears ago and can just about remember most of it :tongue:
Ugh just opened the water key on my trombone and blood came out. It's actually given me the boke.
Reply 4605
Original post by seanfromtheblock
Ugh just opened the water key on my trombone and blood came out. It's actually given me the boke.

There must be a really sinister orchestra somewhere that you could join :moon:
Original post by Liam_G
There must be a really sinister orchestra somewhere that you could join :moon:

I might be scarred for life by this. I'm going to have to start playing my viola again.
Reply 4607
Original post by dbmag9

Spoiler

GAYS: Pride on Saturday. We could meet at 10am and get into the parade itself with QYN (age limit 25), or meet a bit later and just watch the parade (which starts at 11am). I'd be inclined to go for the former, since hanging around on a pavement can be a little dull, but if people are strongly against that then I'm open to suggestions.

As always, being quoted in isn't an invitation per se, just something to make people notice the post. If you're not interested you don't need to tell us about it. :colonhash:

My lot are doing our stuff after the parade - picnic in Hyde Park, weather permitting. Anyone who wants to is welcome to join btw.

So I am definitely around. Would be good to meet up with peoples at some point.

Well I feel that it would be hypercritical if I ruled it out all together :yep:

You?
Reply 4610

I think I would find it more difficult being involved with a pre-transition MTF person than a (pre or post)-transition FTM person. I don't just like people for their anatomy, no matter how nice it is, and male and female personalities are quite different.

I agree with Hylean, there should have been options for transgender people themselves to vote.

I'm really not sure, I suppose I could have a relationship with a transperson, but it would really depend on how much I like them.

It's the sort of thing I'd like to think I'd be fully comfortable with, but I suppose you'd never know until it came to it.

Never met a transgender person IRL, so I'm not really sure. I think at the moment I'm only attracted to guys (physically and mentally) -- however I'm still very inexperienced so I have lots to figure out and explore.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
I went to ghq on the night of it. That doesn't really count though haha

Ah! A lot of my mates were there. I think I was in Planet for like... an hour; boring story as to why I wasn't more involved but, from that hour alone, I can't say I was bothered.

I would. There've been a few FTM guys I've had a thing for as it happens. I think if they were pre-transition then sex might be a bit weird the first time, but it wouldn't be so huge an issue for me.
Reply 4616
I'm really not sure, I suppose I could have a relationship with a transperson, but it would really depend on how much I like them.

It's the sort of thing I'd like to think I'd be fully comfortable with, but I suppose you'd never know until it came to it.

I think this is my position too.

It takes a lot for me to realise I'm attracted to a person anyway, so who knows.
Original post by WakiMaki
I shouldn't really be posting in this thread anymore, but im curious if there is anyone i spoke to a long time ago still in here. we will see i guess ^^

Why?
Reply 4618
Original post by Mad Vlad
Why?

Ahh just LGBT are not on the best of terms with me i guess but i don't want to start an argument or anything so it doesnt really matter. Just curious who i know from this thread still.
Original post by WakiMaki
Ahh just LGBT are not on the best of terms with me i guess but i don't want to start an argument or anything so it doesnt really matter. Just curious who i know from this thread still.

I'm interested to know what you did :beard:

Latest