The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1000
Original post by wakemeup
Fair enough! :tongue: Are you getting any results on Thursday? :smile:

Yes and no :tongue:

My school won't let us collect them, so I have to wait for the first day back. But I'm waiting on Biology Unit 1 (resit) and 2, Chemistry Unit 1 (resit) and 2, Physics Unit 2, Maths Unit 2 and Geography. Are you?
Original post by shadab786ahmed

Tail Chaser, lol I posted a list as well.. Great minds ay? :wink:

Ye :five:
I have ideas, I just need a list of every subject we want on there :tongue:

Original post by Little Tail Chaser
Ye :five:

:lol:
Reply 1003
We (or, well, Shadab) did one for Computing yesterday!

"Can you help me turn my floppy disk into a Hard Drive. If you would like help with computing without transmitting any viruses :sexface: ask Aurorae"
Original post by chloe--
Yes and no :tongue:

My school won't let us collect them, so I have to wait for the first day back. But I'm waiting on Biology Unit 1 (resit) and 2, Chemistry Unit 1 (resit) and 2, Physics Unit 2, Maths Unit 2 and Geography. Are you?

I've been hearing so many schools won't let Year 10s collect results! Yeah, I'm waiting on Geography Unit 1, History Unit 1 (resit), Physics Unit 1, Business Unit 1 and RE (short course) :biggrin:
Original post by chloe--
We (or, well, Shadab) did one for Computing yesterday!

:woo: love that :biggrin:

I've been hearing so many schools won't let Year 10s collect results! Yeah, I'm waiting on Geography Unit 1, History Unit 1 (resit), Physics Unit 1, Business Unit 1 and RE (short course) :biggrin:

That's stupid!! Everybody is allowed in my school, even year eights!! :biggrin:
Go on Forums.... GCSE forums... Find the thread you want... Hover over or click replies on the side of it :smile:

Oh, I see! This will be my 25th post on this thread out of 1030! But considering I've only posted a total of 28 times, I'd say that's not too bad right? :biggrin:
Oh, I see! This will be my 25th post on this thread out of 1030! But considering I've only posted a total of 28 times, I'd say that's not too bad right? :biggrin:

Very good indeed :wink:

Aaah, what does classic civilisation entail? As for Latin. I'll leave that to you, although the help line will be... Want help with a dead people's language :colone:
Reply 1008

Year eights do GCSE exams at your school? :eek:

My school lets Year 10s in, but I'm just worried about being the only super-awkward weirdo from Year 10 who goes in...
Never mind, at least the other Year 11s will get to enjoy my awesome presence for about 10 minutes. :sexface:
Original post by chloe--
Year eights do GCSE exams at your school? :eek:

Languages :tongue: in year nine now ( I never had the Chanve to do them all) we can do:
Welsh, Mathematics, Media, Dance and History GCSE. I only di'd history and media... But media is compulsory for top set yesr nine...

My school lets Year 10s in, but I'm just worried about being the only super-awkward weirdo from Year 10 who goes in...
Never mind, at least the other Year 11s will get to enjoy my awesome presence for about 10 minutes. :sexface:

:lol: everyone goes in in my school :tongue: it's just a day out for us :biggrin:
Very good indeed :wink:

I'm so good at this TSR thing. :colonhash:
I'm so good at this TSR thing. :colonhash:

:lol: that you are :biggrin: keep posting and you'll get even better :biggrin: look at me, I'm a TSR demigod now!
:lol: everyone goes in in my school :tongue: it's just a day out for us :biggrin:

Massively fun day out, haha! :laugh:
Massively fun day out, haha! :laugh:

Yeah :lol: it's a fun day out! We all go, laugh, commiserate see friends... :biggrin: :woo:
:lol: that you are :biggrin: keep posting and you'll get even better :biggrin: look at me, I'm a TSR demigod now!

I doubt I'll ever manage to post enough to be a demigod! :lol:
Reply 1016

Same here :tongue: I'm not even sure what I am right now.

EDIT: Respected Member.. Hm.

5000 posts :wink: it's possible...

Brb! Shower get ready for my lunch invitation... And I'll stay on with you guys when I'm not eating but I don't want to be rude and be on my.phone... Constantly when I'm there :wink:
Original post by chloe--
Same here :tongue: I'm not even sure what I am right now.

EDIT: Respected Member.. Hm.

I'm a Junior Member - essentially TSR's way of saying "baby" :unimpressed:
Reply 1019
I'm a Junior Member - essentially TSR's way of saying "baby" :unimpressed:

You'll get higher. Just keep posting!

I think I was a Junior Member for ages :tongue:

Latest