Maths - C2

Anyone else on the same page? :smile::smile:

Which exam board are they on?
Reply 2
I'm thinking of retaking:
chemistry unit 1 and 2 (ocr)
french oral (edexcel)
biology unit 1 (ocr)

and mayyyyybe my french paper too, coz I could get a few more UMS marks that way!

STRESSSSSSSSSSSSS :eek:
Reply 3
I know I'm retaking: Biology unit 3
I think I'm retaking: Physics unit 3

and yes, the practicals practically killed my grades.
Psychology edexcel unit 2: got a c first time round hoping for an A with high ums.
Chemistry unit 1 and 2 (ocr a): got 2 d's mostly because of not revising so hopefully I'll do better this time round.
Original post by crc290
Which exam board are they on?

I am doing OCR for biology and WJEC for chem and maths... wbu?:biggrin:
Reply 6
Hi , i just thought you may want to see this before you decide on doing retakes. I'm not sure if it will apply to you but i thought i would post it anyway.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-141039/Exam-grading-scandal-hit-100-000-pupils.html
Reply 7
Original post by Future_Dr
I am doing OCR for biology and WJEC for chem and maths... wbu?:biggrin:

All my exams are on AQA :smile:

I only ask because I know OCR have made a massive c*ck-up with their results this year so you may not have to resit after all if they get changed
Reply 8
Original post by f1234
Hi , i just thought you may want to see this before you decide on doing retakes. I'm not sure if it will apply to you but i thought i would post it anyway.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-141039/Exam-grading-scandal-hit-100-000-pupils.html

That article is from 2002.

I want to re-sit English literature, history modern and physical geography.
Reply 9
Original post by f1234

Didn't see a date for the article. But I did see the mentioning of Tony Blair, indicating the article being out of date.
Reply 10
I'm resitting Government and Politics Unit 1 and 2 along with History paper 2, both with WJEC I think... I'm debating on if I should resit my Ethics paper, but the cost of re-sitting it all! Ah D:
Reply 11
AQA Biology 3X
AQA Biology 1
WJEC English Lit AS exam

Determined to get As in them all!
Reply 12
Resitting AQA Biology in Jan

BIOL1
BIOL2
BIO3T
I got D, E and C in those haha hope to bring it all up to a B.

I need a boat load of luck
Reply 13
Science seems the most popular choice so far... was the exam that bad? :s-smilie: I know a few people in my school didn't do so well in the exam, too..
What do I need to resit...

No wait, I did it all right the first time.
I'm planning on resitting my AQA Chemistry Unit 2 & AQA Maths C2, got Bs in them both! The Maths paper was such a disaster :frown:

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9100
Reply 16
Resitting ELLA1 (english lit and lang) and Aqa history russia germany 1870-1914 :smile: but cant decide wther to do a 3rd year or not :/
8 retakes +2 courseworks + a2's = kill me now please -.-
Can you retake practicals? :confused:
yes you can retake ISA's

You'll retake them in 2013(most likely in March, but it depends on your school).

Note- you shall undergo a different practical aswell as a different exam.

Quick Reply

Latest