The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by shadab786ahmed
We should ask for a change of rules... Because it's not offensive... :frown:
It's not offensive, just against the rules.
Original post by Lucy96
I always do that haha :tongue:

Yeah thought I would :tongue: I think I could have had a streak of a certain grade if not for photography :colonhash:
Original post by Pandora.
It's not offensive, just against the rules.

Why? If I am allowed to ask...
Why? If I am allowed to ask...
There's a dedicated forum for talking in foreign languages if that's your thing. For members not involved in the conversation it's both irritating and confusing.
Original post by Pandora.
There's a dedicated forum for talking in foreign languages if that's your thing. For members not involved in the conversation it's both irritating and confusing.

Aaah, cool, but I'm not fluent :frown: they don't have to read it.. Oh well, thanks for clarifying...
Reply 824
Are grade boundaries gonna come out today because they came out last Tuesday for A-level?
Reply 825
Original post by Vorsah
Are grade boundaries gonna come out today because they came out last Tuesday for A-level?

They could come out but OCR released them unintentionally this time last week and they probably won't make the same mistake again :tongue: Edexcel may release them though...
Reply 826
Original post by Vorsah

I thought it was tomorrow; As far as i know AQA releases them tomorrow.

EDIT: They only go up to March 2012

Click Here if you want to view it :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Heyy all!!! I'm finally gonna be a year 12'er!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 828
does anyone know when the grade boundaries come out? I probably shouldn't look because I'll scare myself, but..
Reply 829
Original post by elliebray
does anyone know when the grade boundaries come out? I probably shouldn't look because I'll scare myself, but..

Probably tomorrow
Reply 830
Original post by usycool1
Probably tomorrow

Isn't this May's 2012 Grade boundaries Oo

here
Yeah thought I would :tongue: I think I could have had a streak of a certain grade if not for photography :colonhash:

You'll do great in everything :biggrin: But god I can't stop worrying about Art! Not got any clue of what I'll get :frown:
Original post by mynameisntbobk
Probably most nervous with french now. Did listening, 1st speaking exam & reading early and got A, B & B respectively. The 2nd speaking exam was just awful; I was late for the exam (traffic) and thus I wasn't able to answer all the questions. However, the writing exam, I thought went well, but with french, anything could happen. Just hope the speaking won't drag me down. I'm really scared now.

Was you with wjec

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 833
Original post by Sheel1
Isn't this May's 2012 Grade boundaries Oo

here

They're UMS boundaries - they never change :tongue:
Original post by Lucy96
You'll do great in everything :biggrin: But god I can't stop worrying about Art! Not got any clue of what I'll get :frown:

It's horrible isnt it :/
Reply 835
Original post by usycool1
They're UMS boundaries - they never change :tongue:

Spoiler

It's horrible isnt it :/

Yep it really is! Oh well, in two days time...
Original post by Lucy96
Yep it really is! Oh well, in two days time...

Yep! I think I'm fine this year.. Because I know what to expect... If I'm honest photography, is literally my rant subject to you all the time :tongue: this year could be the first year I get all a*s in modules and overall and their is photographyxD :tongue:
Reply 838
What time is everyone going to get their results?
Yep! I think I'm fine this year.. Because I know what to expect... If I'm honest photography, is literally my rant subject to you all the time :tongue: this year could be the first year I get all a*s in modules and overall and their is photographyxD :tongue:

Yeah I suppose that takes a lot off your shoulders :smile: haha awww! Well there's a reason for it! And well you never know, you've probably done really well in photography and got it, regardless of the grade boundary!

I'll settle for an A in Art, but if I get a B, I swear to god world war 3 will break out! I hate the fact the art teachers have so much control over the grades, mine are evil :frown:

Latest