The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by justanotherindigo
lool! I'll teach you some if I can :wink: I just saw the grade boundaries....

They're amazing!!

Ish and so far :redface:
Original post by shadab786ahmed
They're amazing!!

Ish and so far :redface:

I don't wanna get my hopes up...but better than what I had expected (esp. for maths!) but still...I'm gonna stay worried!
Original post by Draco Vulpecula
Hello! I'm new to this site and thought I'd find the thread for people in the same year. Excited about results day everyone? :smile:

HELLLOOOO! welcome :biggrin:

kind of excited but ultra nervous! how about you?
I don't wanna get my hopes up...but better than what I had expected (esp. for maths!) but still...I'm gonna stay worried!

I went to sleep happy!
Original post by g.k.galloway
HELLLOOOO! welcome :biggrin:

kind of excited but ultra nervous! how about you?

I'm really nervous about English, the language exam went terrible. Still, it's exciting to know how everything went!

P.S. I wonder if I did this quote thing right :smile:
I went to sleep happy!

i hope your happy tomorrow then :biggrin:
Reply 1066
Original post by Caroline680
Ah right, yeah I'm in year 11 an did as last year and alevel this past school year. Can't really remember AS to be honest! A2 we studied Maupassant and Monet but it depends on your school. With only 2 lessons a week and 9 gcses I couldn't cope with it :/

You actually did amazing to say you only had two lessons a week, did it early and did it while doing your GCSEs! I don't think anyone would be able to cope. :-)
Can you remember what tenses you were expected to use? :-)
i hope your happy tomorrow then :biggrin:

And you :biggrin:
And you :biggrin:

i hope so! But I have a lot of stuff to do (lool I need to clear my locker and give the keys back!):biggrin:
i hope so! But I have a lot of stuff to do (lool I need to clear my locker and give the keys back!):biggrin:

What?!'? You have lockers :frown:
Original post by usycool1
Current Year 12 thread (2012-2013) :bigsmile:
:biggrin: :woo: :party2:

Brought to you by the thread king, usycool1, and the thread queen, Pandora.

Now that the old year 12s have made their year 13 thread, I thought it was about time we grew up and moved to the A-Level forum :biggrin:

Good luck with A-Levels and all the best for GCSE results!

Subjects

Hello! I'm doing AS Chemistry, French, Further Maths, Maths and Physics next year (well in a couple of weeks). Still feels weird to say I'm doing AS soon! :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
What?!'? You have lockers :frown:

Yeah of course we do! I'm gonna miss mine :frown: We don't get it for sixth form though...
Reply 1072
Hello! I'm doing AS Chemistry, French, Further Maths, Maths and Physics next year (well in a couple of weeks). Still feels weird to say I'm doing AS soon! :smile:

Woo, another one doing French. :-)
Original post by mynameisntbobk
hey :biggrin: you'll do great :wink:. Keep your head up :tongue:

ah, thanks! And i'm sure you will too! What are you doing today... the last day before the news! :O

Hiii:biggrin: Nice to meet you :smile: And great subject choices too!
Yeah of course we do! I'm gonna miss mine :frown: We don't get it for sixth form though...

I don't :/
I'm really nervous about English, the language exam went terrible. Still, it's exciting to know how everything went!

P.S. I wonder if I did this quote thing right :smile:

Same, english language is my worst subject!!

P.S. yes you did :biggrin:
Original post by SophF_rth
ah, thanks! And i'm sure you will too! What are you doing today... the last day before the news! :O

this is the moment we have both been dreading!
this is the moment we have both been dreading!

it is! Oh my, in 24hrs I'd be in school wondering whether to open my envelope or not! :tongue:
Original post by SophF_rth

Haircut, TV. The ushe :tongue: yourself?

Latest