The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dougieowner
Glad it's not just my school then! On Facebook everyone's complaining. I don't bother loads, but I find it tedious why they can't either physically give us an envelope, or just post it. Instead they just make us wait. :rolleyes:

But I was looking at the grade boundaries for the exams I took and they don't seem too bad. Hopefully I got A's/A*'s in most things, though I assume I probably got a B in one or two. Still ok though..

Not everyone has up-to-date address details :tongue:

You actually have PEOPLE on FACEBOOK complaining that they can't see how they did on SCHOOLWORK? :lolwut: I want to go to your school :colonhash: Actual work ethic! :eek:

I've probably failed all my science exams (bearing in mind that failure here would constitute a B :ahee:) :emo: Then again I did a science exam in January, thought I'd got like a C, and got an A* :awesome:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by shadab786ahmed
:eek: hide it in your quote :frown:

But how did that happen?! :lol: I'm getting the script back I think...

Hide what in my quote? :holmes:
Original post by MangoFreak
Hide what in my quote? :holmes:

My marks and that... I'm ashamed of them :colondollar: :lol: dalek has been rubbing off on me... I only got one 100% xD hahaha
My marks and that... I'm ashamed of them :colondollar: :lol: dalek has been rubbing off on me... I only got one 100% xD hahaha

Better than what I'll have probably; although for a lack of trying :tongue:
Not everyone has up-to-date address details :tongue:

You actually have PEOPLE on FACEBOOK complaining that they can't see how they did on SCHOOLWORK? :lolwut: I want to go to your school :colonhash: Actual work ethic! :eek:

I've probably failed all my science exams (bearing in mind that failure here would constitute a B :ahee:) :emo: Then again I did a science exam in January, thought I'd got like a C, and got an A* :awesome:

True. :L

Some people are like that (the majority of my friends though are the ones that care, I'm not really friends with those that don't.)

I hope I did ok in science. I can't tell if I did good/bad. I think I did well in Biology, but I can't really tell with Chemistry/Physics. Then with music I probably got a B, A if I'm lucky, and English I hope I get at least an A, if not A* as that's what I got in the mock and I don't want to feel like I got worse after revising... :L

What else has everyone been up to today? I've spent ages on The Sims 3 (got Ambitions + Generations expansion packs for my Birthday) and now I'm looking at tablets, but can't decide which one between two. Hm... Both have advantages/disadvantages so neither outweighs the other. I'll keep looking and watching/reading comparisons. I made a thread on here too asking people their opinions so I might get some responses if I'm lucky.
Better than what I'll have probably; although for a lack of trying :tongue:

In my defence for science, I had to self teach myself a third if every exam.. B3 C3 and P3 were self taught! :tongue:

I shall have a look :wink: thanks :smile: oh lol, watched that recently :tongue:
(edited 11 years ago)
My school didn't let the year 10s get their results... :angry: - We have to get them when we come back.
Original post by themancunian
My school didn't let the year 10s get their results... :angry: - We have to get them when we come back.

Same!! And now I'm getting depressed because of all the result talk on this thread, and people from other schools talking about it on facebook, and my cousin texting me to ask if I'd got results today... :angry:
Original post by themancunian

Original post by izpenguin
Same!! And now I'm getting depressed because of all the result talk on this thread, and people from other schools talking about it on facebook, and my cousin texting me to ask if I'd got results today... :angry:

Good luck though! :s-smilie:
Sweet guys made the local paper, check me out famous 3430432123.jpg
I look like 8 in that pose, but I jump so high wooh.
Original post by dinrah04
No, you should be proud, A is great,
It's funny, I'm not even sure what to buy if anything. I'm ''''''''apparently a c/b grade student''''''' so I'm damn chuffed

Aww thank you!:smile: But I Dont feel it inside :s-smilie:
LOL! Get a phone :biggrin:
Original post by foreverstrong_97
Aww thank you!:smile: But I Dont feel it inside :s-smilie:
LOL! Get a phone :biggrin:

I can't afford a decent phone with like £50 :/
Sweet guys made the local paper, check me out famous 3430432123.jpg
I look like 8 in that pose, but I jump so high wooh.

Nice school :frown::frown::frown: :lol:
Aww Lol! :tongue: I hope so :smile: Thank You! :tongue: My sister just got a new phone today the xperia U as her first phone! :redface: not fair! :rolleyes:
Wow. :frown: I ****ed up
Original post by foreverstrong_97
Aww Lol! :tongue: I hope so :smile: Thank You! :tongue: My sister just got a new phone today the xperia U as her first phone! :redface: not fair! :rolleyes:

I have an Xperia Arc S.. :smile: I'd trade it for an A* :lol:

Hey!!! :biggrin:
Nice school :frown::frown::frown: :lol:

Is that an insult? :/ It looks better from this angle 2866206117.jpg

okay 1 rep to whoever can guess which one is me in the picture?
I got 153 marks overall for OCR History and I got 232 marks overall in Edexcel citizenship, these were both B's, does anyone know how many marks I am off an A in both of these? I dont get the grade boundaries! Thank you.
Is that an insult? :/ It looks better from this angle 2866206117.jpg

okay 1 rep to whoever can guess which one is me in the picture?

No... :tongue: I'm jealous...

Far left! :biggrin:
Original post by Saleemadat
and it was one mark away from full marks.

Awww at least you got the A* who cares about full marks :tongue:

Latest