The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MangoFreak
Go for the first :awesome:

Yeah I'll probably go for the first, the second are darker which makes them seem a bit more formal tbh. I'm not entirely sure what chukka are but I see it quite often, these look pretty good especially for the price, I can imagine somebody sticking Vans or whatever on the side and upping the price to the mid £50s. They look like a wardrobe basic that could be worn with most things. Ooh canvas gets annoying when it rains though o: But yeah these look pretty standard.
Original post by Little Tail Chaser
Haha am I the only one here that hates shoe shopping? :tongue: I swear I'm not female :tongue:

It's fun when you have the money, heart breaking when you don't :frown:
Haha am I the only one here that hates shoe shopping? :tongue: I swear I'm not female :tongue:

I refuse to shop for anything offline :colonhash: Most because I'm embarrassed to be wearing trainers :ahee:
I refuse to shop for anything offline :colonhash: Most because I'm embarrassed to be wearing trainers :ahee:

No way, trainers are the way forward! :cool: Especially Velcro ones, life's too short for laces :ahee:

Ahh... forever a five year old :biggrin:

What's wrong with trainers, aren't they quite commonly worn? Or do you mean those sport trainers? :puke:
(edited 11 years ago)
Oooh, those are nice :biggrin: Not a bad price either.

Yeah and they're the only nice ones that come in size 13 :colonhash: Your country is large-foot-ist :lol:
Original post by dinrah04
What's wrong with trainers, aren't they quite commonly worn?

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." :pierre: :lol:
Reply 4667

I only dislike shoe shopping depending on the shop and the shoes in it :tongue: A lot of shoes these days are downright ugly, and it's hard to find size 3's :rolleyes:
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." :pierre: :lol:

I'm unsure what you mean by trainers though, like I'd call 60% of shoes, trainers. I'd say the others are boots but the ones I listed I'd just call shoes.
Original post by chloe--
I only dislike shoe shopping depending on the shop and the shoes in it :tongue: A lot of shoes these days are downright ugly, and it's hard to find size 3's :rolleyes:

How the hell are your feet that small :colonhash: When I'm a size 13, I can't accept that people have feet that small :rofl:
Original post by dinrah04
I'm unsure what you mean by trainers though, like I'd call 60% of shoes, trainers. I'd say the others are boots but the ones I listed I'd just call shoes.

Ok, white, sports trainers. I don't like wearing them for regular use :tongue:
Yeah and they're the only nice ones that come in size 13 :colonhash: Your country is large-foot-ist :lol:

Try finding size 6's for guys, wow size 13 o;!
How the hell are your feet that small :colonhash: When I'm a size 13, I can't accept that people have feet that small :rofl:

I was a size 1 until year 5 :tongue:

Size 5/6 now though :tongue: My feet like, exploded in size. I have awkwardly shaped feet though so it's still hard to find shoes that fit :unimpressed:
Reply 4673

I'm a really short girl, that's how :tongue: Five foot one!
I was a size 1 until year 5 :tongue:

Size 5/6 now though :tongue: My feet like, exploded in size. I have awkwardly shaped feet though so it's still hard to find shoes that fit :unimpressed:

I'm a size 9/10 and a 8 for Bowling,does anyone else find that bowling shoes have bigger sizes?
Original post by chloe--

I suppose that makes sense; considering I'm 6'5" :lol:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by chloe--

Fellow midget here... 5ft :tongue:
Reply 4677
I suppose that makes sense; considering I'm 6'5" :lol:

Holy wow. You're tall :tongue:

Fellow midget here... 5ft :tongue:

:biggrin: You'll probably grow, since you're a size 5/6 in shoes, but until then, yay!
Hey guys,
Is it strange that I am actually really missing school? I'm so lost without it and have no routine, other than being slumped in front of Jeremy Kyle all day. :P I ended up getting all emotional when I went in on Thursday to collect results. xD
Only a week and a bit to go!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by The Snozzcumber
Hey guys,
Is it strange that I am actually really missing school? I'm so lost without it and have no routine, other than being slumped in front of Jeremy Kyle all day. :P I ended up getting all emotional when I went in on Thursday to collect results. xD
Only a week and a bit to go!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Hi there :biggrin: Welcome to the thread :biggrin:

I'm sort of missing it too, although I'm not looking forward to the early mornings :frown: I know what you mean about a lack of routine though, I can hardly ever remember what day of the week it is! :tongue:

P.S. Is that the Alot from a Hyperbole and a Half in your avatar? :biggrin: I love that blog!

Latest