The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MangoFreak
For once I went to bed at 4pm, got up at 7am :awesome:

What you have to do if you end up staying up all night accidentaly is stay up all day and go to bed at like 6/7pm. I succumbed yesterday to sleep at 4 and woke up at 1am :colonhash: Got back to sleep though :ahee:

Had to go the doctor at 9 though, so had no choice :tongue: Got me some delicious perscription drugs for acne :colone:

get well soon. I stayed up all night studying. slept at 3:00am woke up at 9:00am.
For once I went to bed at 4pm, got up at 7am :awesome:

What you have to do if you end up staying up all night accidentaly is stay up all day and go to bed at like 6/7pm. I succumbed yesterday to sleep at 4 and woke up at 1am :colonhash: Got back to sleep though :ahee:

Had to go the doctor at 9 though, so had no choice :tongue: Got me some delicious perscription drugs for acne :colone:

Hello!
Original post by Saleemadat
get well soon. I stayed up all night studying. slept at 3:00am woke up at 9:00am.

:lol: I'm not ill :tongue: Was getting my back checked out :biggrin: Going for X-rays and blood tests :tongue:

I don't see what's wrong with that sleep pattern :lol: You managed to get up at a normal time after going to bed super late :dontknow:
Original post by themancunian
Thank you :biggrin:

no problemo.
Hello!

Yo :cool:

:lol: Ehehehe, my school's prefects don't have to do **** (well we do but I at least and my friends don't do it) :awesome:

I've got a voucher for free coke, guys! :biggrin: The http://www.freecoke.co.uk servers are really slow; overloaded probably :teehee:
(edited 11 years ago)
:lol: I'm not ill :tongue: Was getting my back checked out :biggrin: Going for X-rays and blood tests :tongue:

I don't see what's wrong with that sleep pattern :lol: You managed to get up at a normal time after going to bed super late :dontknow:

Well, it's always better for me to comfort you whilst you're in pain right?

Ermm, After A wasp was in my room and a bucket of water on my face. I managed to get up and grab a cup of tea. :biggrin:
(edited 11 years ago)
hehe. Have fun.
Hello!

Morning.
Original post by Saleemadat
Well, it's always to better for me to comfort you whilst you're in pain right?

Ermm, After A wasp was in my room and a bucket of water on my face. I managed to get up and grab a cup of tea. :biggrin:

I'm not in pain :lol: I only brought up the doctoral appointment to make a crude joke suggesting that I never would have fixed my sleeping patterns if not for it :tongue:
Same here for tomorrow; however it is more of getting to know the new teachers since around 79% of my schools teachers were replaced.
I sort of had the same thing. Except by "the same thing" I mean "half a day out of lessons to do training on the field" and by "training on the field" I mean "playing with those giant colourful parachutes in what was described as a 'team-work' excersise" :awesome:

Academy status means change...
Reply 7572
Academy status means change...

:lolwut: My school became an academy, but we kept all of our teachers? (Except the one who retired, but she was awful anyway)
Original post by chloe--
:lolwut: My school became an academy, but we kept all of our teachers? (Except the one who retired, but she was awful anyway)

Dunno then; around 90% of the English department has been replaced, 0% for Maths, 80% for Science, some what 70% for Humanities and 0% languages.
When my school became an academy, nothing changed at all.
Original post by izpenguin
When my school became an academy, nothing changed at all.

That build tension for me :biggrin:
Hi guys! :biggrin:
Original post by shadab786ahmed
Hi guys! :biggrin:

Hello!

It seems my study has hit a certain dead end... Click -
Hello!

It seems my study has hit a certain dead end... Click -

Hi! :biggrin: give me the link for the actual test and I'll get some people :wink: try...
Hey People! :biggrin: Just finished watching the second episode of waterloo road! :awesome: It was good :tongue:

Latest