The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by foreverstrong_97
Ahh right! Im not into computer programming so I wouldnt find it interesting but thanks for offering :smile:

Im trying to find out what my condition is :s-smilie:

:s-smilie: I think you should call your GP tomorrow morning to check what it actually is. Could be fatal :frown:
Original post by JamalAhmed
:s-smilie: I think you should call your GP tomorrow morning to check what it actually is. Could be fatal :frown:

It's not.going to be fatal, how can you be so insensitive...?

No its been treated Ive had surgery done it's not fatal at alll im not gonna die! :s-smilie:....Im just clueless on what my condition is called and whether theres a chance of it coming back:frown:
(edited 11 years ago)
Care to tell us what exactly that is ::colondollar:

Computer science can be used to 'think', it's a tool which aid scientists e.g. quantum problems can be displayed as a computer models. And programming is self explanatory; with the course you'll get to learn Python 2.7.
Original post by themancunian
Computer science can be used to 'think', it's a tool which aid scientists e.g. quantum problems can be displayed as a computer models. And programming is self explanatory; with the course you'll get to learn Python 2.7.

Not my thing sorry :colondollar: Whats python 2.7. :s-smilie:
No its been treated Ive had surgery done....Im just clueless on what my condition is called and whether theres a chance of it coming back:frown:

Not a doctor or anything but if you're worried, you should go to the doctors

Original post by shadab786ahmed
It's not.going to be fatal, how can you be so insensitive...?

Oops! was just re quoting what the internet said. And was trying to make her go to the doctors to get it checked (I don't think it could be fatal either but using that type of language may encourage her to go to the doctors :s-smilie:).

http://www.intelihealth.com/IH/ihtIH/WSIHW000/9339/9526.html

By the way, why have been against me all day?
Not my thing sorry :colondollar: Whats python 2.7. :s-smilie:

It's a coding language used to make programs. I guess it would only appeal to the geeky XD

Oops! was just re quoting what the internet said. And was trying to make her go to the doctors to get it checked (I don't think it could be fatal either but using that type of language may encourage her to go to the doctors :s-smilie:).

That doesnt make sense are you saying I should shouldnt go to the doctors :s-smilie:
Same website I used....I dont think its referring to what I have though:colondollar:

he's against everyone.. don't take it personally :L
Original post by themancunian
It's a coding language used to make programs. I guess it would only appeal to the geeky XD

aha I see how it is :hand: <Joke! Im not actually that geeky but am considered one to some :tongue:

I think she'll be going to the doctors anyway :rolleyes:

And to be perfectly honest. The things you say and the way you say it, and the general persona and aura you are emanating is causing me to dislike you.

And you are coming across as a pompous so and so :smile:

Sorry, you asked...
It's not opinions... It's just the way he says things and what he says... I'm all for conflicting views but he's just being petty...

^^
The thread's been so dry today, calm down guys.
Yeah, and I don't mind that, I won't say anything mean :smile: I'll just ignore what he says :biggrin:

Also, there are some people in yhe world you dislike for no reason, I have two of those in real life.. (but they definitely have reasons now! For disliking them)

And I guess it's the same for the internet :smile:

But yeah, no hard feeling Jamal
I think she'll be going to the doctors anyway :rolleyes:

And to be perfectly honest. The things you say and the way you say it, and the general persona and aura you are emanating is causing me to dislike you.

And you are coming across as a pompous so and so :smile:

Sorry, you asked...

shadab... don't.. please... i swear if you end up with more warning points and get yourself banned, i'll work incredibly hard for a level maths and beat you *good threat, huh? :wink:* xx
Original post by SarcasticComplex
shadab... don't.. please... i swear if you end up with more warning points and get yourself banned, i'll work incredibly hard for a level maths and beat you *good threat, huh? :wink:* xx

I haven't said anything wrong? :s-smilie: shame I'm teaching you :colone:xx
Original post by dinrah04
The thread's been so dry today, calm down guys.

We're calm :cool: :tongue: I have double games tomorrow D:
Guys, guys guys guys Calm down lets bring a little peace about after were all one big community :biggrin: ...Sorry I just had to say that :colondollar:
But yeah Im not gonna die...well not now...well hopefully not :s-smilie: ..OKAY Im gonna speak with my mum and see if we can contact them to see what the name of my condition is first and then see what happens next :biggrin: Thanks guys :h:
Anyway, apologies if I've managed to hurt anyone's feelings, we shall stop discussing it :smile:

If we, on this thread disagree on something, we debate and after its just two people left we take it to PM.

Anyway, fresh start!
Anyway, apologies if I've managed to hurt anyone's feelings, we shall stop discussing it :smile:

If we, on this thread disagree on something, we debate and after its just two people left we take it to PM.

Anyway, fresh start!

You made me cry

Latest