The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by usycool1
Yup! :eek:

I just can't sleep any earlier than that. :tongue: I feel fine and fully awake during the evenings though, so my revision/homework isn't affected too badly. :awesome:

I'm a lazy ass. I always leave my homework too late ~ just finished chemistry right now. Lol.
Reply 5441
Original post by mynameisntbobk
I'm a lazy ass. I always leave my homework too late ~ just finished chemistry right now. Lol.

:lol:

I finished my homework hours ago :smug:
:lol:

I finished my homework hours ago :smug:

I was on COD hours ago :tongue:
Reply 5443
I was on COD hours ago :tongue:

Haha :tongue:

I don't have an Xbox/PS3 so I can't get distracted by those sorts of things. :tongue:
Haha :tongue:

I don't have an Xbox/PS3 so I can't get distracted by those sorts of things. :tongue:

I've had my PS3 for 5 years now I think :tongue: besides, its good to relieve stress/tension
Goodnight all. Off to sleep. Long day ahead of me tomorrow, and its my sixth forms open evening tomorrow!
Reply 5446
I've had my PS3 for 5 years now I think :tongue: besides, its good to relieve stress/tension

Cool! I'm not really into gaming in all honesty, which is why I don't get one. :redface:

Goodnight all. Off to sleep. Long day ahead of me tomorrow, and its my sixth forms open evening tomorrow!

Good night! :hat2:
Original post by shadab786ahmed
:erm: why do I need to work out more? That's quite offensive... To me anyway :tongue:

I sprained my ankle today :frown: it's huge!!! :cry2:

It was a joke :redface:

Ouch... sounds painful. :frown: Hope you get better soon.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by justinawe
It was a joke :redface:

Ouch... sounds painful. :frown: Hope you get better soon.

:teehee:

It hurts :frown: mum said to stay home and go to A&E... But I have controlled assessments today...
Original post by shadab786ahmed
Oh, who?!? :biggrin: I know just about everyone :wink: well nearly...

Ah, cool! I wish we had that as a gcse instead of Business... :colonhash:

Posted from the Bottom of the Big Blue Sea...

Abudy, yunis, malik etc... they're in sixth form so you might not know them. I'm also good mates with muhsin and mudassar lol.
Reply 5450
This flu is a nightmare :cry2: If I return to college tomorrow I'll have double chemistry and triple biology, yet to decide if it's a good thing or not :s-smilie:
It really is :tongue:. Everyone's probably sleeping
And we can only hope :wink:

How's college so far?

Lol, sorry for not replying I went to sleep :colondollar:

College is great apart from I need to make some friends with girls now, so i don't look gay :colone: . Geography is aweesome! ( Going to Iceland ) .

But havn't been in this week because of Gastritis and a flue ( somebody else had it too on this thread :confused: )

How's your college going so far ? :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by lilGem
This flu is a nightmare :cry2: If I return to college tomorrow I'll have double chemistry and triple biology, yet to decide if it's a good thing or not :s-smilie:

:console: I have it to :frown: . If i was you I wouldn't go in since it be hard to understand whilest being ill
Reply 5453
Original post by Sheel1
:console: I have it to :frown: . If i was you I wouldn't go in since it be hard to understand whilest being ill

I'm only going in for the triple biology which is at the end of the day I've decided- because I can't miss it due to coursework :erm:
Hello again everyone. Seems like it's been sooooo long ;P
Original post by Professor Purple
Abudy, yunis, malik etc... they're in sixth form so you might not know them. I'm also good mates with muhsin and mudassar lol.

Aaah... Muhsin and mudassar are in my year :wink:
Reply 5456
Original post by SophF_rth
Hello again everyone. Seems like it's been sooooo long ;P

Hey! :hat2:
Hey! :hat2:

:smile: How have you been?
Reply 5458
Original post by SophF_rth
:smile: How have you been?

I have been great thanks! Lots of work though :sigh:

And you? :smile:
I have been great thanks! Lots of work though :sigh:

And you? :smile:

ah I know! It sucks :frown: When people said it was a step up for GCSE's I never believed them. But, now I know what they meant. :frown: Soooo much work! :frown:
(edited 11 years ago)

Latest