The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5600
So much work to do. :eek:

Answered :wink:

Original post by Deziah
So much work to do. :eek:

Aah, what stuff??

Done. Don't forget you're proving, so I'd just also show the different intercepts
Has anybody got any voluntary work yet? Im having a taster next Saturday at the British Heart foundation. Will i get UCAS points for this or not?
Original post by shadab786ahmed
Hopefully :smile:

And :erm: GCSE was completed in Summer of Year 10 :smile:

Grade boundaries were incredulously low... :redface:

131/200 for an A*

I don't.know where.I lost marks though (I got an A* but lost about 20+ marks...)

What was your exam board "A* give away"
Original post by Future Drugist
Has anybody got any voluntary work yet? Im having a taster next Saturday at the British Heart foundation. Will i get UCAS points for this or not?

I volunteer @ a BHF charity shop
What was your exam board "A* give away"

WJEC :wink:

Ahah, it was wasn't it! But many people failed, and to be fair there were some badly worded questions... But even if the grade boundaries were 85%+ I Stil would have got it! :biggrin:
Original post by mynameisntbobk

It's cool :wink: ironic though eh?

I've got too many girl friends, so I probably look gay -_- although made some new guy friends today :biggrin:.
You are? When?

Everyone had the flu. I've got asthma so I'm more susceptible. Get well soon though.

Hehe, totally not ironic it was about 11:00 on a school day :tongue: so i was tired :colone:

Yh i was from last saturday to today ( atm ) .

Hehe thanks, I'm already better now just cough.

So hows your A-levels going?

You do gain UCAS points but it can't be that much . I'm volunteering at a Exhibition camp :tongue: ( well not really, it's only 1/2 mile walk and find fossils and stuff :rolleyes: )
Original post by usycool1
It went fine, thanks! At least I hope so... :tongue:

Good luck with it! :biggrin:

Thanks :tongue: It went alright... However, I made some of the most stupid mistakes for VERY easy questions... tempted to email my teacher and tell her (if that would help :s-smilie: Before she kills me to failing :wink: )!

What are you plans for the weekend? :smile:
Reply 5610
I'm doing History, Chinese, Biology and Economics :eek:
Can you help answer this if you do geography or statistics? :smile:
Thanks!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2142006&p=39796906#post39796906
Original post by SarahJaneL
I'm doing History, Chinese, Biology and Economics :eek:

Chinese?! That's so cool! :awesome: How you finding it? :tongue:
Original post by Sheel1
Hehe, totally not ironic it was about 11:00 on a school day :tongue: so i was tired :colone:

Yh i was from last saturday to today ( atm ) .

Hehe thanks, I'm already better now just cough.

So hows your A-levels going?

If you say so :tongue: taunt fate :wink:
That's good, me too :tongue: everyone else seemed normal on Friday aswell, although I sneezed a fair amount of times

They're going good if I'm honest. Just doing homework now. How's yours?
uploadfromtaptalk1349530055618.jpg
Don't get jealous that I managed to get halcyon 2 days earlier than everyone else. It's a great album btw!
Reply 5615
Original post by SophF_rth
Thanks :tongue: It went alright... However, I made some of the most stupid mistakes for VERY easy questions... tempted to email my teacher and tell her (if that would help :s-smilie: Before she kills me to failing :wink: )!

What are you plans for the weekend? :smile:

Ah well, don't worry about them now, you can't do anything about it. :tongue: And you don't know if you've failed yet or not! :nah:

All I have planned is to finish my homework and revise for some tests in all honesty. I have loads of work to do! :eek: You? :smile:
Oh I feel so late joining in! But hello all :ciao: Studying English Lit, History, Classics and Drama :banana2:
Reply 5617
Original post by WorryWarrior
Oh I feel so late joining in! But hello all :ciao: Studying English Lit, History, Classics and Drama :banana2:

Welcome! :h:
Lord have mercy on your soul! Wow

Original post by kashagupta
I think you're taking on an incredible amount! I'm only doing D1 and C1 in January, then S1, D2, FP1 and C2 in June, and I'm freaking out! :s

lol, it's not so bad (for now, at least) because I did Add maths in year 11, so I had a decent amount of prior knowledge.
If you say so :tongue: taunt fate :wink:
That's good, me too :tongue: everyone else seemed normal on Friday aswell, although I sneezed a fair amount of times

They're going good if I'm honest. Just doing homework now. How's yours?

Aha, hope it's not the verge of a flue coming.

Homework is tough for me especialy biology, got a 12 page essay to do on every cell organelle. :O
(edited 11 years ago)

Latest