Scroll to see replies

Original post by L'Evil Fish
It was :colone:

Yeah, I wanted him to win, but he never :frown:
Reply 8721
Original post by mynameisntbobk

Yeah, that's true, they seem a bit fun :tongue:
Yeah, but when they fail, its hilarious :tongue:

It's all fun and games until you're sat in front of Alan Sugar after failing a task. :wink:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
:rofl:

I know! They think they're so clever! :eek:

I don't think Alan Sugar takes them that seriously either. :eek:
Reply 8722
Anyone else feel like they should be revising or doing some work right now? :eek:
Original post by Deziah
It's all fun and games until you're sat in front of Alan Sugar after failing a task. :wink:

Anyone else feel like they should be revising or doing some work right now? :eek:

That is so true. He could curdle milk just by looking at it.

I've been working all day, so I deserve this break :tongue:
Original post by Deziah

I don't think Alan Sugar takes them that seriously either. :eek:

:rofl: /hides

I know, he laughs at them...
:rofl: so I was having breakfast then my sister started singing Bruno mars eww, so I busted out the Ellie Goulding album :biggrin: currently on full blast
:rofl: so I was having breakfast then my sister started singing Bruno mars eww, so I busted out the Ellie Goulding album :biggrin: currently on full blast

:rofl: bruno mars :redface: Can't stand some of his songs, whenever they come on I always change the radio channel...
Original post by justinawe
:rofl: bruno mars :redface: Can't stand some of his songs, whenever they come on I always change the radio channel...

I hate him & his songs, apart from like 2. I avoid him whenever I can because he's not worth any space in my phonological loop, or the phonological store to be more precise.
I hate him & his songs, apart from like 2. I avoid him whenever I can because he's not worth any space in my phonological loop, or the phonological store to be more precise.

I can't say loop without saying 'of henle' afterwards. GCSE Biology tainted me. :frown:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by Anonymous #2
I can't say loop without saying 'of henle' afterwards. GCSE Biology tainted me. :frown:

I never even learnt that
I never even learnt that
I think it's part of the kdneys? I vaguely remember learning about it at some point last year.
Reply 8731
Original post by Pandora.
I think it's part of the kdneys? I vaguely remember learning about it at some point last year.

it is :yep: we're going onto that soon :biggrin:
Original post by Pandora.

I'd never know. We did OCR 21st century science GCSE
Yeah, it's kidneys :smile:

Original post by Anonymous #2
Yeah, it's kidneys :smile:

All we did about kidneys was homeostasis. It was a simple topic, got 48/50 ums marks in that exam
Reply 8735
What topic is everyone doing in biology atm? :')
Reply 8736
hi i am new to this thread i would like to know if anyone has actually got A's at as level in biology and chemistry using just the cgp revision guides and my exam board is edexcel for both of them
Original post by mp2810
hi i am new to this thread i would like to know if anyone has actually got A's at as level in biology and chemistry using just the cgp revision guides and my exam board is edexcel for both of them

Not possible, if you don't look at past papers (anyone who says they have is lying)...

Edit:Thanks for negging me - yeah, ventilate your anger at me for sharing my personal experience to try and help others.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Deziah

Just finishing up chapters 1&2.
Reply 8739
Original post by Deziah

We've just done our BY6 coursework and in HB4 we're doing muscles :biggrin:
(edited 11 years ago)

Latest