The Student Room Group

I despise liberals/leftists

I love leftards .They name themselves after "freedoms" but have no problem limiting the freedoms of others. Biggest supporters of terrorism in the 21st century.

George Galloway will be needing that 'shot' w/his bearded friends. Glug Glug LOL.

Scroll to see replies

Up A RA!
Reply 2
liberals are the new fascists
Reply 3
I find them very annoying and hypocritical and are much closer to facists than the ones they protest against.
Reply 4
Original post by Carrotcake18
liberals are the new fascists

preach it comrade
Reply 5
not to mention theyre the best conspiracy theorists ever. Whenever on CNN comments I debate with people on the Syrian crisis, l1btards are all like "ITS THE WEST CIA MOSSAD MI6 SAUDI QATAR WANTING SYRIAS OIL !!!!"

Here's a meaningful qoute from the movie Mean Girls:

There are two types of evil people-People who do evil stuff and people who see evil stuff being done and don't try to stop it.
Reply 6
It's ok, we despise you too :wink:
Reply 7
I Left.
I doubt whether liberals care very much if you hate them. I know I don't. :rolleyes:
Reply 9
Ghastly People.
Reply 10
Do you know that there is a HUGE difference between liberal and leftist? I am talking in terms of economy now. Liberal is someone who wants basically: no social, small taxes and easiness of setting up a company. Leftist is someone who wants: big social, big taxes, wants everything to be regulated by government and 500 years ago would be called simply a thief (because taxes are nothing else than stealing money).

That means that by despising leftists and liberals you are despising all the people that has any political views (because all of them are connected somehow with leftists/liberals ideas).

I despise leftists too by the way (I am libertarian).
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 11
Original post by VonMiller
I Left.

oh thanks Muhammed, coming from you that is the biggest compliment!
ROFLOL
Reply 12
long live zionism
Reply 13
Original post by Carrotcake18
oh thanks Muhammed, coming from you that is the biggest compliment!
ROFLOL

= ) my name is Lucas you forsaken conservative
Reply 14
Original post by kapsl0k
Do you know that there is a HUGE difference between liberal and leftist? I am talking in terms of economy now. Liberal is someone who wants basically: no social, small taxes and easiness of setting up a company. Leftist is someone who wants: big social, big taxes, wants everything to be regulated by government and 500 years ago would be called simply a thief (because taxes are nothing else than stealing money).

That means that by despising leftists and liberals you are despising all the people that has any political views (because all of them are connected somehow with leftists/liberals ideas).

I despise leftists too by the way (I am libertarian).

I didnt mean it in the context of Economics though (what you say is true). I mean it in the context of leftists going to anti Israel protests demanding palestinian rights, but at the same time are the biggest supporters of the MURDEROUS Islamic regime in Iran and the terrorists Hezbollah and Hamas.
Reply 15
It seems the right have such eloquent and convincing forum representatives these days. :tongue:
Reply 16
So sad when someone doesn't seem to know what fascism or terrorism is.
Reply 17
Original post by VonMiller
= ) my name is Lucas you forsaken conservative

I'm republican. As a Canadian living in Israel I have to say you leftists are the biggest joke ever.

leftist mentality:

an Israeli destroys an olive tree in the West Bank = GENOCIDE !!!

3000 Palestinians killed by Assad in Syria in just 2 years = zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzBURP
Reply 18
It's cute how you try to understand the issues :smile:
Reply 19
no more wars for Islam

Quick Reply

Latest