The Student Room Group

Kaplan course?

Just received my 4th rejection and my UKCAT last year was a major weakness.
Have any of you done the Kaplan course? If so, did you find it useful? What score did you get?

Thanks
Hey there,
I did the UKCAT Kaplan course for this years entry. I was aiming for 650+ and got 707 in the end :smile:

For me, it was definitely worth it. Whilst the technique they gave weren't amazingy useful, the book and online papers that come with the course were invaluable. The online tests had an identical format and difficulty level to the real thing and really helped me build confidence, especially in the AR section :smile:

Whilst I would recommend it because it helped me so much, other people haven't found it useful at all or not value for money. It is expensive but I believe it was the main factor that helped me get 707 and certainly opened up a lot of options when it came to applying :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Dirtyflanker
Hey there,
I did the UKCAT Kaplan course for this years entry. I was aiming for 650+ and got 707 in the end :smile:

For me, it was definitely worth it. Whilst the technique they gave weren't amazingy useful, the book and online papers that come with the course were invaluable. The online tests had an identical format and difficulty level to the real thing and really helped me build confidence, especially in the AR section :smile:

Whilst I would recommend it because it helped me so much, other people haven't found it useful at all or not value for money. It is expensive but I believe it was the main factor that helped me get 707 and certainly opened up a lot of options when it came to applying :smile:

thanks, i heard the techniques they gave were useful, but that was only from a couple of friends, but they did quite well tbf. just wondering what more people thought :')
but yeah i think im gona book onto it, anything that might help is worth it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending