The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Elm Tree
HTC Sensation XE :tongue:

When I first took an interest in getting an iPhone the guy at the shop kept trying to make me buy an HTC instead, kinda glad I didn't though since I find the iPhone much better.
Sozzies. ^_^

~We live in an age of smart phones and stupid people.
Reply 1162
Original post by Meliss
Well you see, this new phone is about ten times the size of all plastic and gold in the world melted together. Ya.

Now that's just stupid.

Hiiiiii :biggrin:

Original post by zed963
Now that's just stupid.

I've created a model version of this phone. Are you calling me stupid? :angry:

Reply 1165
Original post by Meliss
Eye phone four S! :biggrin:
You?

How much do you pay, are you on contract or PAYG and what do you get?
I'll try but I can't promise anything :frown:

The pony is going trample your bones.
Original post by Meliss
When I first took an interest in getting an iPhone the guy at the shop kept trying to make me buy an HTC instead, kinda glad I didn't though since I find the iPhone much better.
Sozzies. ^_^

The guy at the shop knew what he was talking about.:tongue:

I was going to get the 4s but reading a lot of reviews online people rated my phone better. I think I made the right choice.. it has a bigger screen which is an advantage when watching media online (which I do avidly).

And I think it has a faster processor aswell? Not entirely sure because of the different processors.
Reply 1168
Original post by Meliss
I've created a model version of this phone. Are you calling me stupid? :angry:

Your idea was. You see in the 1980/1990 the first computer was developed by IBM which was the size of a room, since then components and architectures have started to become smaller, these days you have nanotransistors and pecotransistors etc. 10^-12 and 10^-9 so you're saying that components will go big but I don't think this will happen as portability is the way forward right now.
Original post by Meliss
Hiiiiii :biggrin:

Oh.

Posted from TSR Mobile - Quote me if you want a reply

I was going to get the 4s but reading a lot of reviews online people rated my phone better. I think I made the right choice.. it has a bigger screen which is an advantage when watching media online (which I do avidly).

And I think it has a faster processor aswell? Not entirely sure because of the different processors.

I Only have the iPhone 4. Poor:frown::wink:
Reply 1171

I have a 3GS and it still works like a babe. Take about that for processing power a 4 year old phone on iOS 6.0.1
teehee, portal is fun :3
Reply 1173
Original post by MattFletcher
I Only have the iPhone 4. Poor:frown::wink:

You're much better of than me.
Reply 1174
Original post by tara8000
teehee, portal is fun :3

Steam gave me portal 2 for free back in the days.
Original post by zed963
How much do you pay, are you on contract or PAYG and what do you get?

Think it's a £15 per month contract for 350 minutes and 300 texts.
Not that I use up one tenth of those since I use Whatsapp and iMessaging services :frown:

Reply 1176
Original post by Meliss
Think it's a £15 per month contract for 350 minutes and 300 texts.
Not that I use up one tenth of those since I use Whatsapp and iMessaging services :frown:

So I'm guessing you paid for the phone in full like £450+
Original post by zed963
Your idea was. You see in the 1980/1990 the first computer was developed by IBM which was the size of a room, since then components and architectures have started to become smaller, these days you have nanotransistors and pecotransistors etc. 10^-12 and 10^-9 so you're saying that components will go big but I don't think this will happen as portability is the way forward right now.

Well excuse me. I'll just go and cry in the corner since you've ruined my dream of becoming one of the greatest phone creators in the world.
:'(

Original post by zed963
You're much better of than me.

What phone do you have?
So many people going, so many people returning :moon:

Latest