The Student Room Group

2023 A-levels - post your results here!

Results day has dawned and I hope it’s turning out to be a good one for all of you.
This is the thread for you if you would like to share your A-level achievements and see what other TSR members have achieved too. And remember that if you’ve not got the results you wanted, there is always a way forward and there is lots of support and advice on TSR to help you through it.

:smile: #BeResultsProud :smile:

Share your results as follows:

Subject grade (expected/unexpected), happy/sad/okay with your grade?
For example:
English Language A (expected), happy!
Sociology C (unexpected), feeling okay
French C (unexpected), disappointed

Future plans uni, apprenticeship, gap year, employment, etc.

If you have not done as well as you hoped and need advice about unis, clearing options, etc., start a thread in the Applications, Clearing and UCAS forum where TSR volunteers and helpers are waiting to help you.

The following threads might also be useful:

UCAS Clearing 2023 FAQ and Help Megathread

University Clearing Vacancy lists and links 2023
(edited 8 months ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RaviBoy
Can I put my predicted grades in now and then edit it tomorrow and add my actual grades? I think I did really bad.

Law- Predicted a B
Maths- Predicted a B
Biology- Predicted a C :frown:

You might do better than you think - fingers crossed for tomorrow :crossedf:
Original post by RaviBoy
Can I put my predicted grades in now and then edit it tomorrow and add my actual grades? I think I did really bad.

Law- Predicted a B
Maths- Predicted a B

You might have done better than that!!! Really hoping you did well, I believe in you!!
Okay, so this is my first a-level until 2025 (I think). I was predicted a B but was really really hoping for an A... But I got a C.
Original post by malayabuena
Okay, so this is my first a-level until 2025 (I think). I was predicted a B but was really really hoping for an A... But I got a C.

Hey! Don't feel despondent, you were one grade out from your prediction - it sounds like you still have time (until 2025?) before you're off to Uni or whatever's next for you, let this motivate you to continue to study hard and work towards where you want to be by then. But for now, don't beat yourself up. A C is not bad, not even remotely. You should be proud of yourself :smile:
Reply 5
HAVE YOU GOT IN?

Post your success stories here!
Original post by Charles III
Hey! Don't feel despondent, you were one grade out from your prediction - it sounds like you still have time (until 2025?) before you're off to Uni or whatever's next for you, let this motivate you to continue to study hard and work towards where you want to be by then. But for now, don't beat yourself up. A C is not bad, not even remotely. You should be proud of yourself :smile:

I took it early so join sixth form this September. Regretting it now. :frown:
Original post by malayabuena
I took it early so join sixth form this September. Regretting it now. :frown:

Don't worry! I took early AS levels back in the day and I didn't do well at all. If you're doing other A levels at sixth form in addition to this, all it can do is give you a little boost in combination with your other grades. Don't overthink this, to sit one early and get a C before you're even in sixth form is something you should be proud of :smile:
when should i expect my results to be emailed to me?
Reply 9
Original post by historyhater

That's entirely up to your school/college and they probably should have told you before today! Most will do it by about 9, but if you aren't sure then you can call and ask, there should definitely be staff in today.
Reply 10
Original post by historyhater

If its from you school - its entirely up to them.
Have you checked UCAS yet ...?
Reply 11
Got A* in Extended Project this morning 45/50. No A-level results as I have only just finished Year 12. Good luck to any Year 13s getting their final a-level results today.
Ucas can't load for me right now. Anyone experiencing this too?
Reply 13
Keep refreshing. Its just 'busy'.
Reply 14
Original post by Bookworm524
Ucas can't load for me right now. Anyone experiencing this too?

it’s the same for lots of people! took me 20 minutes for it to reload. if your school has an online exam portal try logging into that!
Original post by rwnsl
if your school has an online exam portal try logging into that!

Never have I been so grateful for the usually-very-annoying school portal:u:
Original post by RaviBoy

Law- Predicted a B
Maths- Predicted a B

What you get?
Original post by normaw
Results day has dawned and I hope it’s turning out to be a good one for all of you.
This is the thread for you if you would like to share your A-level achievements and see what other TSR members have achieved too. And remember that if you’ve not got the results you wanted, there is always a way forward and there is lots of support and advice on TSR to help you through it.

:smile: #BeResultsProud :smile:

Share your results as follows:

Subject grade (expected/unexpected), happy/sad/okay with your grade?
For example:
English Language A (expected), happy!
Sociology C (unexpected), feeling okay
French C (unexpected), disappointed

Future plans uni, apprenticeship, gap year, employment, etc.

If you have not done as well as you hoped and need advice about unis, clearing options, etc., start a thread in the Applications, Clearing and UCAS forum where TSR volunteers and helpers are waiting to help you.

The following threads might also be useful:

UCAS Clearing 2023 FAQ and Help Megathread

University Clearing Vacancy lists and links 2023

'53 years ago' :confused::eek:
Reply 18
Original post by Trgudhhubcfbv
'53 years ago' :confused::eek:

Its a joke .....
all B's in psychology, history, and business. haven't applied to anything and will just be working for a year, but i'm pretty happy with it. especially considering my awful attendance and getting consistent D's in history :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest