The Student Room Group

Your most boring GCSE?

So some of us will be coming to the end of our GCSE's this June, what has been your most boring GCSE subject and why?

For me it's business studies! I HATE IT! ugh writing advantages and disadvantages of everything yawnn and 9 mark questions :confused:
(edited 11 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Physics. It quite honestly bores me to death D:
Reply 2
ICT, not challenging at all and the teachers blocked all the games.
Reply 3
Gonna agree with the poster above, ICT was pretty damn pointless and boring
Reply 4
Original post by Robbie242
Gonna agree with the poster above, ICT was pretty damn pointless and boring

Yep, the exams are so dull too; it's like advantages and disadvantages of social networking, advantages and disadvantages of VoIP advantages and disadvantages of online shopping, advantages and disadvantages of storage online, advantages and disadvantages of having a phone for GPS, etc. :angry: It's so boring.
Reply 5
Original post by sneakbo2
Yep, the exams are so dull too; it's like advantages and disadvantages of social networking, advantages and disadvantages of VoIP advantages and disadvantages of online shopping, advantages and disadvantages of storage online, advantages and disadvantages of having a phone for GPS, etc. :angry: It's so boring.
Aha I did the Dida route so most of it was coursework but it was a bunch of bull**** powerpoints and word documents
ICT was pretty naff.
At the time, I found Latin the most boring; looking back at it, it was actually the complete opposite (although I was never any good at it!)

Probably English, though. I love to read, but I hated tearing apart great pieces of writing. When you've read The Old Man and the Sea 101 times, it loses any feeling/beauty it once had as a work of literature. Sad, because I think English can be a fascinating subject.
Reply 8
ict. the teacher got everyone to a pass then gave up...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Geography, just copying stuff out of a book in a mixed ability set on a Friday afternoon was not challenging at all.
Reply 10
Physics, which pains me to say because it's entirely down to having an awful teacher and boring syllabus. ICT was also a drag- it doesn't help that our teacher is biopolar and can get quite aggressive, and never ever gives out help or even shows us how to do things in the first place.
Geography :s-smilie: I only started doing it to get an extra GCSE, and it's horrible. The first topic on Volcanoes and othe Natural Hazards wasn't that bad, but what we're doing now is horrible and it's so boring that it's so hard to revise for. The coursework is a killer too :s-smilie:

If you asked me last year, I probably would have said Business Studies, only because it got really repetitive during the second year. I'm so glad that I've finished it now though.
Physics. I used to have an amazing teacher last year but now I have this one who goes off on a tangent every five minutes. If we are doing the solar system he starts talking about Pluto and debates with HIMSELF whether it is a planet or not.
Physics. The subject is boring and the physics teacher bores me and the class to death. The physics teacher can't teach as well and goes off topic every five seconds. Hell, he even made astro-physics boring!

We're going to study forces next after the holidays. I don't know how I'll cope! :cry:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Albino
ICT, not challenging at all and the teachers blocked all the games.

Aye! :pirate3:
All three sciences. The AQA course is the most dull and excruciatingly unstimulating course I have ever had to go through.
AQA Biology. The content bores me to death :colonhash:
Reply 17
Music.

That is all I will say.

Nothing more.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
i hate all aqa exams rlly they have such boring questions - ocr is best
Goegraphy...

Quick Reply

Latest