The Student Room Group

I got an A* in maths AMA

I am bored
Reply 1
2+2=?
What’s 9 plus 10?
Original post by zeasea
2+2=?

Bro you got to start with 1, can't go straight to the advanced stuff.
What is your 8th least favourite now discontinued chocolate bar? Explain in detail. You will be marked on your spelling, punctuation and grammar [12 marks].
Reply 5
What is your most memorable experience involving a tomato
Original post by foreverrocking2
I am bored

What do you like the most about Maths?
Reply 7
what is your favorite species of clam ?
Reply 8
Wouldn’t it be fun to do all the GCSE maths questions with Imperial measurements rather than metric!!
Mr P weighed 12 st 6 and lost 15% of his weight in 3 weeks. How much does he weigh now? Fun!!
(edited 8 months ago)
I am bored

Do you want a medal, hate it when people brag
Reply 10
Original post by Lita fan girl
Do you want a medal, hate it when people brag

Why? They undoubtedly worked and deserved the grade, but if they are talking about it here, they probably ( not necessarily) missed a whole lot of other experiences and social interaction. You make choices and assume the consequences. It goes both ways. You can rarely have it all.
Original post by Euapp
Why? They undoubtedly worked and deserved the grade, but if they are talking about it here, they probably ( not necessarily) missed a whole lot of other experiences and social interaction. You make choices and assume the consequences. It goes both ways. You can rarely have it all.

I get where you are coming from because it looks like I got this grade easily, with not much work. However, I didn't make this thread to flex on my abilities, just to help others get the grade they want.
Original post by Talkative Toad
What do you like the most about Maths?

Getting the question right. Other than that, maths is painful
Getting the question right. Other than that, maths is painful

Fair. Is there not a certain topic that you like in Maths for example?
Reply 14
Original post by Euapp
Wouldn’t it be fun to do all the GCSE maths questions with Imperial measurements rather than metric!!
Mr P weighed 12 st 6 and lost 15% of his weight in 3 weeks. How much does he weigh now? Fun!!

You would be my nemesis if you wrote exams like this 😭😭
I am bored

Why do we exist?
I am bored

Who
What
When
Where
Why
How
we're all bored, we're all so tired of everything- taylor swift
I am bored

GCSE, A levels or another grade or are you even a student at an university and study mathematics?

Quick Reply

Latest