The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I AM BACK !!!! although i'll probably go again soon :frown: how is everyone ?
Reply 2101
[video="youtube;CVS1UfCfxlU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVS1UfCfxlU[/video]

hahaha
Reply 2102
Original post by sarahiscool

fine how are you
Original post by MattFletcher
They changed ours a few years ago too so there's only a limited number of exams, :frown: and the old ones have everything mixed up :frown:

im on the same board, i know its an absolute pain as the order is mucked up and their are no 6 markers but the old style are worth doing if you have finished all the new ones, mostly everything is still there information wise
Original post by EduWiz
fine how are you

i'm good, dreading going back to school on monday :frown:
Good. A* in Chemistry, A*In Physics (Full Marks WOO :woo:) and A in Biology (3 marks off An A* - not bad when I was worried I'd do really badly) How did you get on?
I'm worried that coursework will bring me down :frown:

Woaaah :awesome: I got three A*s... Chem and Bio were very low... Physics was 137... :redface:

My chem is 48/48 so that won't... But the other two might! My friend who did core science got A* in both exams and a C in the coursework!!!!! So he got an A overall :emo:
im on the same board, i know its an absolute pain as the order is mucked up and their are no 6 markers but the old style are worth doing if you have finished all the new ones, mostly everything is still there information wise

Thanks, I appear to be doing all right on the 6-markers!:biggrin:
Done my revision this morning!

well playeedd!
Original post by Jina
Wow... Revising for me entails mostly LEARNING the content, not revisiting it. Haha I want to be organised like you all. :'(

Posted from TSR Mobile OMG THIS NEW APP IS SO COOL. I'm DYING.

Hahahaha that happens all the time to me :biggrin:

When I'm revising I think to myself "If this is revision, why am I learning so much new stuff :sigh:"
Reply 2109
No, :lol: . I'm doing Separate Science GateWay B, so I get an individual GCSE in Biology Chemistry and Physics :smile:

Lol, i too get individual GCSE grades for physics, chemistry, biology. -_- My school is doing the OcR new spec, it's disgusting. :/

Original post by Leechayy
well playeedd!

Yep I try to get it out the way as soon as possible!

Welcome back :awesome:
How did your revision go?
Reply 2112

I'm actually looking forward to it:mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Which is rubbish
Reply 2113
Original post by Bude8
whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy englishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

What language are you speaking now bude? Hard to tell. -_-

Original post by Jina
What language are you speaking now bude? Hard to tell. -_-

Swahili :colonhash:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Woaaah :awesome: I got three A*s... Chem and Bio were very low... Physics was 137... :redface:

My chem is 48/48 so that won't... But the other two might! My friend who did core science got A* in both exams and a C in the coursework!!!!! So he got an A overall :emo:

Well Done! And aw poor friend:sad: I got 35 in my Biology Coursework (Which is an A I think?) and so I think that one will be all right but I worry about the others!:frown:

Aren't we all?:wink:

Spoiler

Well Done! And aw poor friend:sad: I got 35 in my Biology Coursework (Which is an A I think?) and so I think that one will be all right but I worry about the others!:frown:

Thanks! I know :frown: unfair! I think it might be a high B? (minimum) aww no :frown:
New TSR video. Thoughts?
My only issue with the video is the narrator's pronunciation of 'room'
[video="youtube;5g7MfdyxidQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5g7MfdyxidQ[/video]

Latest