The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Vionar
I originally thought it was Bangladesh but that's not right is it? West Bengal? You said that you spoke some Bengali or Sylheti somewhere, so they were my guesses!

Posted from TSR Mobile

:rofl: could you tell I was from those areas from my accent? I'm embarrassed now...
Reply 2421
Original post by L'Evil Fish
:rofl: could you tell I was from those areas from my accent? I'm embarrassed now...

Haha you're so paranoid! He could tell from your previous posts! Your accent isn't asian/Bangladeshi at all... In my opinion. :smile:
Original post by Jina
Haha you're so paranoid! He could tell from your previous posts! Your accent isn't asian/Bangladeshi at all... In my opinion. :smile:

I'm posting a new one asap :emo: :rofl:thanks :wink:

Anyway night-io!
Reply 2423
Original post by L'Evil Fish

It wasn't your accent at all, rather you posting somewhere that you spoke some Bengali or Sylheti and they are mainly spoken in West Bengal and Bangladesh! If you could tell where half of my ancestry is from from my one, I'd be worried! I'm not an accent expert or something!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Night fishy :P cant believe we have got to nearly 2500 posts already :eek: so annoying that I cant sleep for another hour due to me wanting to buy something off ebay
Reply 2425
Original post by Vionar
It wasn't your accent at all, rather you posting somewhere that you spoke some Bengali or Sylheti and they are mainly spoken in West Bengal and Bangladesh! If you could tell where half of my ancestry is from from my one, I'd be worried! I'm not an accent expert or something!

Posted from TSR Mobile

He's probably crying himself to sleep now. Hahahaha Should've said that earlier.
Reply 2426
Original post by Jina
He's probably crying himself to sleep now. Hahahaha Should've said that earlier.

I feel bad now, your accent is fine Fishy, I actually really like Welsh accents, and yours sounded really cool! I hope I didn't drive him off to bed, I didn't mean to!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sarahiscool
Night fishy :P cant believe we have got to nearly 2500 posts already :eek: so annoying that I cant sleep for another hour due to me wanting to buy something off ebay

What is it? :holmes:

Beware of the snipers
Original post by Elm Tree
What is it? :holmes:

Beware of the snipers

snipers ?
Reply 2429
Original post by Vionar
I feel bad now, your accent is fine Fishy, I actually really like Welsh accents, and yours sounded really cool! I hope I didn't drive him off to bed, I didn't mean to!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm just stirring! Haha Fish is probably sleeping because he has school tomorrow, he's a smart guy... Don't feel bad :smile: If anything, I'm from the
same country as Fishy, so he has me to back him up *muscles*!!!
snipers ?

You want to buy something off Ebay and you don't know what snipers are..?
You want to buy something off Ebay and you don't know what snipers are..?

im sure i know what snipers are just not they are called snipers ?
im sure i know what snipers are just not they are called snipers ?

Are you talking about snipers the gun?
Are you talking about snipers the gun?

no, are you ? im so confused
no, are you ? im so confused

No I'm not :tongue:
I'm talking about the people who wait until the last few second to bid on an items and win it.
I'm talking about the people who wait until the last few second to bid on an items and win it.

Yeah everyone does that.
Reply 2436
Original post by Vionar
People who would have bad misconceptions about posh people and would assume that I'm some horrible rich **** because I have a posh accent.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well that's true but I have to ask you this are you a rich ****:tongue: I'm only joking

Spoiler

ahh ok, thats my tactic :P but im also going to put a maximum bid aswell
ahh ok, thats my tactic :P but im also going to put a maximum bid aswell

What are you buying?
What are you buying?

i'm not going to tell you cause you will just laugh and judge me :tongue:

Latest