The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2880
Original post by emma.b
In our school we use awful old software that my friends hate!
Ugh that's not good, I hate when one score brings down the other!

My passion is never ending!! YAY FOR NOT DOING MUSIC GCSE!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol... We're an arts school so everything is up to date. Downfall being the teacher is old and doesn't know how to use Macs! It's so fraustrating, i even cried *weakling* a few weeks ago, because my teacher sat there insulting my composition for 30 minutes instead of helping me. :/ Send my condolences to your friends.... We suffer in silence. Lol, seriously though, consider yourself fortunate.
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1365801952.149900.jpg
Yeah be jelly of my takeaway guys!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bude8
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1365801952.149900.jpg
Yeah be jelly of my takeaway guys!

Posted from TSR Mobile

woww
Reply 2883
Haha, education is doing the opposite of enlightening us. :frown: it's so sad, we weren't even told music has a theory exam. My teacher lured us with the false hope of going to concerts. Oh we go to concerts alright, to watch orchestras and middle aged people on their date night. -_-

i hate music so much. :frown: If i was you, id never look at a computer the same way.
I assume most of you have twitter don't you? What are your usernames? I want to follow :frown:
There's the confidence! :wink:

I actually hate the whole idea of GCSEs :/
Like, it's just a horrible idea and it's badly executed.

Original post by Jina
x

The music teachers at my school are AMAZING. Shame one of them's leaving this year though :frown: They're the non-elitist type that welcome anyone, no matter what their skill is. They really make music enjoyable :smile:

Original post by emma.b
x

Sibelius?
I actually had to learn how to compose for my Theory exam and it turns out there was a 'formula' if you want to compose ONLY for Theory exams. I'm so glad it's over though. Then again, I finished it like 3 years ago xD

Original post by MattFletcher
I assume most of you have twitter don't you? What are your usernames? I want to follow :frown:

@Bude8
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 2886

Just instagram!:frown: not even Facebook or anything...I had to delete it!

Cause you know people these days...they just aren't very nice!:frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2887
Original post by Bude8
There's the confidence! :wink:

I actually hate the whole idea of GCSEs :/
Like, it's just a horrible idea and it's badly executed.

The music teachers at my school are AMAZING. Shame one of them's leaving this year though :frown: They're the non-elitist type that welcome anyone, no matter what their skill is. They really make music enjoyable :smile:

Sibelius?
I actually had to learn how to compose for my Theory exam and it turns out there was a 'formula' if you want to compose ONLY for Theory exams. I'm so glad it's over though. Then again, I finished it like 3 years ago xD

Sibelius, that's it!
They hate on the Sibelius, that's for sure...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Poor quality photo + parallax has rendered those dishes hidden. I apologise for my poor photography skills. IIRC bottom right is CCM

If you want to learn coding, start with Python.

Original post by emma.b
Just instagram!:frown: not even Facebook or anything...I had to delete it!

Cause you know people these days...they just aren't very nice!:frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Twitter is brilliant!
Just put your account of private or something :tongue:
Original post by Bude8

@Bude8

I followed you, can you follow back please because I'm a sad and lonely person :smile:
Reply 2890
Bude, what's your school like? :smile: how did you get in, if you don't mind me asking. :smile:
Original post by Jina
Hahah everyones been hating everyones chemistry joke, simply put. Bude more than the rest.

I'm fine, doing chemistry homework on ethanol, shame I'll never drink it. -_- You? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile School countdown : 2 days

I managed to revise Maths today.. so proud of myself for having accomplished something :biggrin::biggrin:
I followed you, can you follow back please because I'm a sad and lonely person :smile:

Nope :smile:

Of course I will :colonhash:

Edit: 1470 followers, unfollowed for lying.
Night guys!
Original post by Bude8

yay! NO DON'T! :cry:
Original post by Jina
Bude, what's your school like? :smile: how did you get in, if you don't mind me asking. :smile:

My school is huge, it's amazing, it's amazing and it's amazing.

Err, in year 5 I applied to the prep school (well my parents did) for year 6 entry. The prep school is years 3-8. Everyone who applied had to do an entrance exam apart from me because they knew I was 100% awesome just from looking. So I came in year 6, now I'm in year 11. (Senior school is year 9-13). I'll post some photos if you want.
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Night guys!

Night Night ! :smile:
Reply 2897
Original post by Bude8

Bude... I'm dying at your edit. LOlOlololololololooololololololololol!!!!!
Original post by Jina
Bude... I'm dying at your edit. LOlOlololololololooololololololololol!!!!!

:unimpressed::cry2: He didn't though so it's all good
yay! NO DON'T! :cry:

Check your tw33t0r

Latest