that is all.
Original post by Rainingshame

Spoiler

that is all.

Spoiler

Original post by trouble-trouble

Spoiler

Spoiler

Didn't love this weeks episode really, was nice seeing Ali on there (so much for Ryan murphy's one winner from the glee project though!)
Original post by Soph.Jade
Didn't love this weeks episode really, was nice seeing Ali on there (so much for Ryan murphy's one winner from the glee project though!)

She only got a tiny cameo though, it's not really the same as winning a story arc.

I hated the episode - only good thing about it was that

Spoiler

I actually really liked this valentines episode. Nothing was happening for the past few weeks and they finally got some things that I'm excited to find out more about.
It'll be a 3 week break from now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mystic123
She only got a tiny cameo though, it's not really the same as winning a story arc.

Was it just a cameo? The way it ended, I assumed that the writers were setting up an arc for her as a recurring character.
Original post by TheCrackInTime
Was it just a cameo? The way it ended, I assumed that the writers were setting up an arc for her as a recurring character.

I don't know, I've stopped bothering to read spoilers. But it seemed to me that it could go either way - she doesn't need to appear onscreen for that story to continue.
Was anyone else really shocked by this episode? I was in tears all the way through, the acting was amazing!
Original post by Soph.Jade
Was anyone else really shocked by this episode? I was in tears all the way through, the acting was amazing!

I've not watched it myself yet, although I have heard it get's pretty emotional.
Ugh so I watched the latest episode.

Spoiler

that was way too soon.
Reply 9592

Spoiler

Original post by trouble-trouble
that was way too soon.

There's never going to be a right time, and while it may have been too soon for some people, the fact (sad though it may be) is that for many others the recent events won't even have registered in their minds while watching that episode, particularly those outside the USA.

I liked it but didn't love it

Spoiler

The main problem I had with the episode was

Spoiler

Original post by dobbys sock
The main problem I had with the episode was

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

I must say, I absolutely adored Jake's cover of 'Let Me Love You'! I think that it may now be one of my favourite covers (but this changes regularly!)

Quick Reply

Latest