The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3840
Original post by Vionar
I won't be the only one!

NOOOOO!!!! Don't let my dislike of American accents put you off! I don't hate all accents, it's just that American ones really grate on my ears sometimes.

Loooool ahh it was blunt as a knife. I have tinges of cockney... Everyone will hate it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3841
Original post by Jina
Hahaha it was harsh! My heart hurt!

Posted from TSR Mobile

It wasn't meant to be! I tried to be nice, but I didn't want to beat around the bush! I'm not mean in real life!

Original post by MattFletcher
me neither ! but I'm never going to do it anyway because I hate my voicee :frown:

I'm so sorry, please don't not do it because of me! I hate my voice, it doesn't matter, someone will like it!
Original post by Vionar
It wasn't meant to be! I tried to be nice, but I didn't want to beat around the bush! I'm not mean in real life!

O RLY?
Original post by Princepieman
O RLY?

Ignore that troll, bro
He's just toying with your feelings :angry:
Reply 3844
Original post by Bude8
Ignore that troll, bro
He's just toying with your feelings :angry:

When Bude calls someone a troll its truee... Coz he's the biggest troll around! Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3845
Original post by Vionar

I'm so sorry, please don't not do it because of me! I hate my voice, it doesn't matter, someone will like it!

LOL... I'm mean in real life. They call me bitch.... I know where you're coming from. Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3846
Original post by Bude8
Did you watch it? :pierre:

Lol. No.

Where do you these videos?! The last one with Gordon nearly made me cry.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3847
O RLY?

I love your accent. It has an air of confidence in it... :smile: which is really cool.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3848
Original post by Bude8
You know, I always liked you. I thought you were a good, honest guy. But no. You're just a liar. A rude liar! :angry:
A rude illogical liar! :angry:

:rip: the Vionar I used to know :moon:

I didn't lie, I just didn't make myself clear! I can change, it's not you, it's me!

Fair enough :frown:, I might just record an English accent. Then you'd be slagging off your own country mwahaha :colone:

I'm sorry, everyone else seems to like it! I was just being honest, it's better than lying! I don't mind slagging off my own country, I do it often enough!

Original post by Jina
Loooool ahh it was blunt as a knife. I have tinges of cockney... Everyone will hate it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:frown: Cockney isn't too bad, not everyone will hate it!

O RLY?

:frown: I feel terrible, why did I even post it in the first place!?

I'm making everyone sad now, it's making me sad!
Original post by Jina
LOL... I'm mean in real life. They call me bitch.... I know where you're coming from. Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're not mean! Infact you're one of the nicest people I've ever spoken to.. Those meanies need a slap across their faces.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Jina
Lol. No.

Where do you these videos?! The last one with Gordon nearly made me cry.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not a troll :angry:

Watch every video I post, they're always amazing. The last one I posted has those dad impressions that you want, but better :pierre:

Original post by Vionar
I didn't lie, I just didn't make myself clear! I can change, it's not you, it's me!

That's right, and you should feel bad! :angry:
Reply 3851
Original post by Jina

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's nice of them, but why are you mean in real life? I'm not!
Reply 3852
You're not mean! Infact you're one of the nicest people I've ever spoken to.. Those meanies need a slap across their faces.

Don't slap me!

Original post by Bude8

That's right, and you should feel bad! :angry:

I'm sorry!
Reply 3853
Original post by Vionar
That's nice of them, but why are you mean in real life? I'm not!

Haha I'm not mean. I just say things that need saying. If that means going against 2 form classes to say what is right... I say it. Obviously some people don't like that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3854

Thank you! :smile: Nicest thing someone has said to me on here after Bude said "i hate jina... She is so rude"... I felt the love then.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3855
Original post by Vionar

I'm sorry, everyone else seems to like it! I was just being honest, it's better than lying! I don't mind slagging off my own country, I do it often enough!

:frown: Cockney isn't too bad, not everyone will hate it!

:frown: I feel terrible, why did I even post it in the first place!?

I'm making everyone sad now, it's making me sad!

Oh Vi ... I'm kidding! We know you're not mean! I was... Trolling. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3856
Original post by MattFletcher
Same, but we'll see how effective it was!

Yeah aha
Reply 3857
Original post by Jina
When Bude calls someone a troll its truee... Coz he's the biggest troll around! Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahahahahahahahahahha I agree:smug:
Original post by Vionar
Don't slap me!

Well.... It's crossed my mind:colone: I joke, I would never slap you, everyone is entitled to an opinion.
Original post by EduWiz
Hahahahahahahahahahha I agree:smug:

n00b

Latest