The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by haay'teresa
I don't know why I don't want to uni, scared of going somewhere new& not being at home maybe? It's a very confusing time but I really need some help in how to get there, I've looked on so many websites which tell me what I need but not where to get them and the steps:frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just don't live there, commute - thus find one close by

USING THE TSR APP
what is this about? plz explain
GUESS WHO'S BACK MOTHERTRUCKERS? :awesome:
Original post by MangoFreak

How was it?:biggrin:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
How was it?:biggrin:

I like rum and coke now* :holmes:

My friend in the year below (who also lives across the street and whose mother is like besties with mine) bought a flaming replica skull in Pompeii. I said to him "yeah lol good luck with customs".

Leaving Italy, he went through security, and a guard walks up to him with his hand on his holster :mmm: The guard says "DO YOU HAVE A SEVERED HEAD IN YOUR BAG? :lolwut:", my friend says "WHAT?" the guard says "IT LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVE A SEVERED HEAD IN YOUR BAG" my friend says "WHAT? OH LET ME SHOW YOU" and the guard laughs when he sees this skull. He (the guard) holds it up and says "alas, poor yorick" :lol: He then informs my friend that he was ripped off and that the skull has what looks like asbestos to the x-ray machine in it, to make it look like brain.

We found the best ice-cream shop with the best co-owner, who also owned the next door restaurant and ran a cooking school. He sold us limoncello slushies with vodka shots in them :awesome:

*I like rum and coke better than beer, which isn't saying much to be fair
On my way back across the border (illegally of course), the immigration officer (the illegal part was a joke obviously :tongue:) takes my residence permit, which has a sticky part on the back so it stays in my passport/visa holder, feels it, and says "This is quite stick on the back", completely camly, sounding as though he was just making a remark.

I say "Yeah :pierre:"

I think "YEAH :yikes:" :mmm:
I'm at $100,436.92, give me some time..
I like rum and coke now* :holmes:

My friend in the year below (who also lives across the street and whose mother is like besties with mine) bought a flaming replica skull in Pompeii. I said to him "yeah lol good luck with customs".

Leaving Italy, he went through security, and a guard walks up to him with his hand on his holster :mmm: The guard says "DO YOU HAVE A SEVERED HEAD IN YOUR BAG? :lolwut:", my friend says "WHAT?" the guard says "IT LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVE A SEVERED HEAD IN YOUR BAG" my friend says "WHAT? OH LET ME SHOW YOU" and the guard laughs when he sees this skull. He (the guard) holds it up and says "alas, poor yorick" :lol: He then informs my friend that he was ripped off and that the skull has what looks like asbestos to the x-ray machine in it, to make it look like brain.

We found the best ice-cream shop with the best co-owner, who also owned the next door restaurant and ran a cooking school. He sold us limoncello slushies with vodka shots in them :awesome:

*I like rum and coke better than beer, which isn't saying much to be fair

:rofl: good trip then! Haha
Reply 4069

WHO:colone:
1-Investing money
2-Into companies
3-you have $100 thousand from this?
Soooo confused
Unlucky!
I am writing a book :pierre: :lol: :five:
Original post by EduWiz
WHO:colone:

Not I :pierre:
Reply 4074
Not I :pierre:

haha so how was it???where did you go???:smug:
Reply 4075
When you do a short and you gain should I cover it??
Reply 4076
WHY! Why do people post these things on FB.... Are they trying to make me emosh?! ImageUploadedByStudent Room1366049094.717808.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
WHY! Why do people post these things on FB.... Are they trying to make me emosh?! ImageUploadedByStudent Room1366049094.717808.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

Welcome to the world of attention-seeking idiots:rolleyes:

Why did I get negged? That was my personal opinion, don't neg someone for disliking another's point of view!:rolleyes:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 4078
Original post by Jina

Posted from TSR Mobile

No! They only want likes and people to subscribe to them or something, it's quite sad actually!
Reply 4079
Original post by Leechayy
Welcome to the world of attention-seeking idiots:rolleyes:

Lol it's so sad! :frown: which girlfriend would even do that. Pretty messed up. -_-

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest