The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by techno836
I can but my school don't allow us to leave and sign off our lessons until we have sat the exam -.- :frown:

poor you :frown:
Original post by MattFletcher
poor you :frown:

I know :frown:
I know :frown:

I was ending up staying behind 3 nights a week anyway by the end of Year 10, but I prefer at home

Original post by Bluffroom
I used to frequent on a forum which I racked up nearly 2000 posts in a week... :getmecoat:

Fair enough really!

Ah ok that's definitely pressure on you!

Ohhh yeah, should be a fun year.
Reply 4444
I can but my school don't allow us to leave and sign off our lessons until we have sat the exam -.- :frown:

ours is worse, even if you've done the exam you still have to attend the classes and do independent studying for your other exams. it's not really a good idea because it's so easy to get distracted but really our school doesn't hear our voice :frown:
I was ending up staying behind 3 nights a week anyway by the end of Year 10, but I prefer at home

I prefer at home too :biggrin:

Original post by pathosL
ours is worse, even if you've done the exam you still have to attend the classes and do independent studying for your other exams. it's not really a good idea because it's so easy to get distracted but really our school doesn't hear our voice :frown:

that is even worse :O ....
Reply 4446
hahaha I've been here about 6 weeks and I've got nearly 1000! I thought I posted frequently! :O :wink: :biggrin:

Oh you're quite new too! Haha I thought i was the only new one on here! Lol its so easy for me to post from an app... I need to stop. Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
I prefer at home too :biggrin:

that is even worse :O ....

It's a lot more comforting on a bed lying down :biggrin:
Original post by Princepieman

Ohhh yeah, should be a fun year.

What have you taken for your highers?
Reply 4449
Original post by pathosL

Lol! Since the start of September i've not been doing maths since i took it last year. I lurk around the sound, go to the library, help lower sets. -_- it's fun though!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
Oh you're quite new too! Haha I thought i was the only new one on here! Lol its so easy for me to post from an app... I need to stop. Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol I end up spamming too on the app :biggrin:
Reply 4451
lol I end up spamming too on the app :biggrin:

Don't call is spam. It's us, sharing our brilliance with others. Call is philanthropical work.

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's a lot more comforting on a bed lying down :biggrin:

I agree .... with my eyes closed ;D
Original post by Jina
Don't call is spam. It's us, sharing our brilliance with others. Call is philanthropical work.

Posted from TSR Mobile

hahaha fair enough then :biggrin: people should feel privileged :wink:
Reply 4454
Original post by Jina
Lol! Since the start of September i've not been doing maths since i took it last year. I lurk around the sound, go to the library, help lower sets. -_- it's fun though!

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol sounds like fun, i did my maths gcse last year to but in our school you start additional maths which is so boring :whip:
I agree .... with my eyes closed ;D

certainly for english :wink: :biggrin:
certainly for english :wink: :biggrin:

hahaha :L
Reply 4457
Original post by pathosL
lol sounds like fun, i did my maths gcse last year to but in our school you start additional maths which is so boring :whip:

Haha started out further maths and then i dropped out. The teacher wouldn't teach properly and blah... I left. And took 3 others with me, we're like nomads now. Haha and the C grade class teacher loves me, he has to refer to me all lesson. -_-

Posted from TSR Mobile
hahaha :L

when you're reading Hobson's choice it's natural :wink:
Original post by pathosL

I do that it's so dull :frown: But I want to take it

Latest