The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Nobody12
Your views and conspiracies on this?

No. The controlled demolition theories debunked ages ago and even someone with 5 brain cells could have worked that out even before then - because you know, big planes in the sky smashing into the buildings?
Seriously? Were still talking about this?

No. Absolutely not.
Reply 3
No
Reply 4
The US Govt had trained a crack team of beavers to gnaw through the steel supports for the towers. They timed it so the last beaver finished at exactly the moment the planes ( which were remotely controlled of course ) hit the South Tower.
Why no beaver DNA in the rubble you may ask... obviously they were genetically modified beavers which had been provided with cloned alien DNA at Area 51.
(edited 11 years ago)
Yes it was an inside job. Look:

Reply 6

Some say that it was. There was people inside the buildings, like this one janitor and he got arrested for saying he had heard bombs. Some people like to look the way the building collapsed as it didn't collapse the way a hit building should've done. Some people like to look at the angle that the plane hit.

Personally, I do not know. The American government will know.
I have my own views on what they are doing, but i can tell you one thing and that is, I do not believe a word of what they say about the Muslims anymore.
Anything concerning Muslims in Gaza or Syria, or America, or ANYWHERE on BBC, I don't believe a single thing.
Yes, the BBC is supposed to be "neutral" but they are not, even on issues within the UK, especially on issues outside of UK.
I question the higher ups that tell them what to put in those stories and what to leave out and therefore, it is all just too corrupt for me.
There is proof that some pictures have even been proved to be Photoshopped and what not, how easy it is to impersonate a Muslim.
Maybe, those blast points are too accurate for sand people...

But seriously no it wasn't an inside job, the sheer logistics a cover up like that would require is staggering and there is no way one of the thousands of people who would have to keep it secret would do so and it would be easy to gather evidence.
Reply 8
If it was why would they bother with the other 2 planes? Compared to the WTC collapse the other 2 planes did **** all and would just make things more complicated than they actually were.
Reply 9
I believe it was, just look at the way the WTC building fell. Just totally random and it falls right within its foot print. Buildings dont collapse like that unless they were controlled demolitions. It's a bit of a joke really. What about the black smoke? and the multiple pop sounds that have been picked just before the towers fall and what about the steel core? Fire doesnt do jack to steel foundations and what about the news reports of one the buildings reported to have fallen but didnt actually fall yet? WTF. Then there are photos showing something mounted under the plane and the fact that it looked gray rather than an AA 747 and what about the time delay? If I remember correctly the second tower falls before the first. Plus plenty of other real interesting things I havent mentioned.

It's a long time since I last watched this but I found it very interesting at the time:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwayjX4ipFc
9/11 is a myth, it didn't really happen.

In this day and age people are all conditioned. They are like a bunch of sheep. And what herds them is the TV set. What ever mainstream says goes. Mainstream calls other people (the minority) who do not fall in line to their conditioning and views, because they are able to think for themselves as 'conspiracy theorists, 'nuts,' 'quacks,' and so on...

And the sheep or zombies automatically label you as one if you have an alternative view no matter how credible it is.

Attachment not found

Mainstream on the same day of 9/11 blamed Osama bin Laden (OBL) for the attack. On the same day, without there being any investigation or anything. They already had the story mapped out, with all media coverage depicting OBL as the culprit.

As the famous saying goes "If you tell a lie long enough it becomes the truth"

However, any sane person that looks into 9/11 being objective and putting all preconceived opinions aside would definitely come to the conclusion that OBL could not have done it.

If you just focus on building 7 alone you would come to that conclusion. Building 7 the 3rd tower to collapse into it's own foot print in the same manner as the other two towers was not hit by a plane. Had some fire on a few floors, that it. But you see it goes against the laws of physics and science for fire to cause a sky scraper to collapse at near free-fall speed (i.e. as if it had no resistance).
Attachment not found
And this is what the professional architectures and engineers are telling us based on science (see: http://www.ae911truth.org/en/home.html).

The official story claims fire caused the 3 collapses. But never in history before or since 9/11 has a steel-framed tower collapsed due to fire. The only 3 to ever collapse in history due to fire all coincidentally occurred on the same day 9/11.

The only possible way for these steel-framed towers to collapse and be pulverised the way it did is through demolition. There was even residue of a demolition explosive found in the dust of the concrete that has been confirmed in a lab. Not to mention numerous eye-witness accounts recorded on the same day of the event all saying the same thing more or less 'that there was a huge explosion: Boom, Boom, Boom' before the buildings collapsed. Explosions coming from the basement levels. The plane hit the very top end, why is there explosions in the basement? You can even hear the explosions on video.

But none of this is reported in the media. Or even considered by the official story. None of it matters. But then you have people (like popular mechanics) who are phonies that attempt to discredit all views that are against the official story by debunking them. They try to debunk you.

There has even been a peer-reviewed paper written on 9/11. The 9/11 truth movement wants there to be an independent investigation as to what happened that day, but there would never be. Nobody that was really involved in the 9/11 attack is going to be prosecuted, instead all the blame is going to go on a patsy OBL as the culprit and mastermind. And it is really scary, to see the media get away with such propaganda without providing any evidence (when you actually think about it!) that OBL did or had anything to do with 9/11. All they tell us is, he did it! Proof? None. It's either you accept it or your a 'conspiracy nut,' which is just a rude dismissive term used against people that actually think for a change.
523552_10151630341062150_2003355355_n.jpg

The demolition aspect is just one aspect, there is much more such as:
- NORAD (air defence) was doing drills on the day of 9/11 of planes flying into buildings. And coincidentally the exact same thing happened on the day of their drill? Which is more or less a cover story as to why the planes targeted for the towers, and pentagon were not intercepted once flying off course.

- According to the official story Mohammed Atta's passport was found intact on the side-walk? Really? So you are telling me the passport managed to survive the plane impact, and the fire which was supposedly strong enough to cause the steel frame building to be pulverized and collapse into own footprint to be found intact conveniently on the side-walk! If that is the case, the towers should have been made out of that bloody resilient paper. How stupid do they think people are? Very stupid otherwise they wouldn't have done 9/11 and concocted such a BS story as a cover up to begin with.

- Hani Hanjour allegedly responsible for flying the Boeing into the pentagon which required a maneuver that few skilled pilots would be able to do at such speeds in order to hit the pentagon how it was hit from the side, could not possibly have been done by him as he couldn't fly a Cesna plane few months prior during his training.

- Where is all the footage that was ceased by the FBI on the day of 9/11 that would have shown what really hit the Pentagon? Instead all that has been released is a grainy image showing something that looks more like a spec and then an explosion. The Pentagon should be surrounded by cameras, where is the footage? If they never had anything to hide, and the official story is all true such footage should have been released on the same day.

- The damage at the scene of the Pentagon does not fit that of a plane. The damage at the scene does not relate to that of a plane. Plus there was no real plane wreckage as is usually seen after a plane has crashed. Where is all the plane debris? Official story it disintegrated upon impact. Lies! That does not happen. But a lot of things seemed to happen conveniently that day for them.

There is just so much inconsistencies between the official story and what really happened. The official story is just a poor cover up, blamed on OBL who has been made to be the big monster by the media.

In my opinion after researching 9/11 thoroughly is that it was a false-flag terror attack. And to know who likely did you just have to follow who benefited the most from it. And it wasn't the man with an Ak-47, wearing slippers, who supposedly was operating in a non-existed CIA like cave in the mountains of Tora Bora.

For more information on 9/11 watch the following documentaries:
- Zero Investigation Into 9/11
- 9/11 Blueprint for Truth
- 9/11 Loose Change (2006), (2007) and (2009)

There is so much more out there. Check out this for the extensive list: http://www.911docs.net/#911_Documentaries

I won't be surprised if a conditioned sheep attempts to read my message and try debunk everything I said. Because that is all they do, they try to debunk you without offering any real information except that you must accept the 'official OBL did it story.' Well I am not going to respond to anybody, I've been through that circle too many times. We are in the year 2013, if you still can't figure that 9/11 was not done by OBL with the immense amount of proof that is out there to prove it, then there is no helping you.

Some people would always be sheep and need the mainstream to form opinions for them. Some would wake up from that hypnotic trance. And would accept the horrible truth, because of it being the truth. Others are afraid to accept the implications of such a truth and would rather believe that OBL the patsy did it all. Why? Because of this...
559513_10151638192597150_231604733_n.jpg
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 12
Original post by miles_cynic
In this day and age people are all conditioned. They are like a bunch of sheep. And what herds them is the TV set. What ever mainstream says goes. Mainstream calls other people (the minority) who do not fall in line to their conditioning and views, because they are able to think for themselves as 'conspiracy theorists, 'nuts,' 'quacks,' and so on...

And the sheep or zombies automatically label you as one if you have an alternative view no matter how credible it is.

Attachment not found

Mainstream on the same day of 9/11 blamed Osama bin Laden (OBL) for the attack. On the same day, without there being any investigation or anything. They already had the story mapped out, with all media coverage depicting OBL as the culprit.

As the famous saying goes "If you tell a lie long enough it becomes the truth"

However, any sane person that looks into 9/11 being objective and putting all preconceived opinions aside would definitely come to the conclusion that OBL could not have done it.

If you just focus on building 7 alone you would come to that conclusion. Building 7 the 3rd tower to collapse into it's own foot print in the same manner as the other two towers was not hit by a plane. Had some fire on a few floors, that it. But you see it goes against the laws of physics and science for fire to cause a sky scraper to collapse at near free-fall speed (i.e. as if it had no resistance).
Attachment not found
And this is what the professional architectures and engineers are telling us based on science (see: http://www.ae911truth.org/en/home.html).

The official story claims fire caused the 3 collapses. But never in history before or since 9/11 has a steel-framed tower collapsed due to fire. The only 3 to ever collapse in history due to fire all coincidentally occurred on the same day 9/11.

The only possible way for these steel-framed towers to collapse and be pulverised the way it did is through demolition. There was even residue of a demolition explosive found in the dust of the concrete that has been confirmed in a lab. Not to mention numerous eye-witness accounts recorded on the same day of the event all saying the same thing more or less 'that there was a huge explosion: Boom, Boom, Boom' before the buildings collapsed. Explosions coming from the basement levels. The plane hit the very top end, why is there explosions in the basement? You can even hear the explosions on video.

But none of this is reported in the media. Or even considered by the official story. None of it matters. But then you have people (like popular mechanics) who are phonies that attempt to discredit all views that are against the official story by debunking them. They try to debunk you.

There has even been a peer-reviewed paper written on 9/11. The 9/11 truth movement wants their to be an independent investigation as to what happened that day, but there would never be. Nobody that was really involved in the 9/11 attack is going to be prosecuted, instead all the blame is going to go on a patsy OBL as the culprit and mastermind. And it is really scary, to see the media get away with such propaganda without providing any evidence (when you actually think about it!) that OBL did or had anything to do with 9/11. All they tell us is, he did it! Proof? None. It's either you accept it or your a 'conspiracy nut,' which is just a rude dismissive term used against people that actually think for a change.
523552_10151630341062150_2003355355_n.jpg

The demolition aspect is just one aspect, there is much more such as:
- NORAD (air defence) was doing drills on the day of 9/11 of planes flying into buildings. And coincidentally the exact same thing happened on the day of their drill? Which is more or less a cover story as to why the planes targeted for the towers, and pentagon were not intercepted once flying off course.

- According to the official story Mohammed Atta's passport was found intact on the side-walk? Really? So you are telling me the passport managed to survive the plane impact, and the fire which was supposedly strong enough to cause the steel frame building to be pulverized and collapse into own footprint to be found intact conveniently on the side-walk! If that is the case, the towers should have been made out of that bloody resilient paper. How stupid do they think people are? Very stupid otherwise they wouldn't have done 9/11 and concocted such a BS story as a cover up to begin with.

- Hani Hanjour allegedly responsible for flying the Boeing into the pentagon which required a maneuver that few skilled pilots would be able to do at such speeds in order to hit the pentagon how it was hit from the side, could not possibly have been done by him as he couldn't fly a Cesna plane few months prior during his training.

- Where is all the footage that was ceased by the FBI on the day of 9/11 that would have shown what really hit the Pentagon? Instead all that has been released is a grainy image showing something that looks more like a spec and then an explosion. The Pentagon should be surrounded by cameras, where is the footage? If they never had anything to hide, and the official story is all true such footage should have been released on the same day.

- The damage at the scene of the Pentagon does not fit that of a plane. The damage at the scene does not relate to that of a plane. Plus there was no real plane wreckage as is usually seen after a plane has crashed. Where is all the plane debris? Official story it disintegrated upon impact. Lies! That does not happen. But a lot of things seemed to happen conveniently that day for them.

There is just so much inconsistencies between the official story and what really happened. The official story is just a poor cover up, blamed on OBL who has been made to be the big monster by the media.

In my opinion after researching 9/11 thoroughly is that it was a false-flag terror attack. And to know who likely did you just have to follow who benefited the most from it. And it wasn't the man with an Ak-47, wearing slippers, who supposedly was operating in a non-existed CIA like cave in the mountains of Tora Bora.

For more information on 9/11 watch the following documentaries:
- Zero Investigation Into 9/11
- 9/11 Blueprint for Truth
- 9/11 Loose Change (2006), (2007) and (2009)

There is so much more out there. Check out this for the extensive list: http://www.911docs.net/#911_Documentaries

I won't be surprised if I a conditioned sheep attempts to read my message and try debunk everything I said. Because that is all they do, they try to debunk you without offering any real information except that you must accept the 'official OBL did it story.' Well I am not going to respond to anybody, I've been through that circle too many times. We are in the year 2013, if you still can't figure that 9/11 was not done by OBL with the immense amount of proof that is out there to prove it, then there is no helping you.

Some people would always be sheep and need the mainstream to form opinions for them. Some would wake up from that hypnotic trance. And would accept the horrible truth, because of it being the truth. Others are afraid to accept the implications of such a truth and would rather believe that OBL the patsy did it all. Why? Because of this...
559513_10151638192597150_231604733_n.jpg

typical nutcase post... extra long for added nonsense.
Stop, stop, stop. Some of you are very nutty. Our government didn't blow us up. All of this "it's how the building fell" BS is all wrong. There's strong arguments for why the heat of the explosions of airplanes with a ton of fuel would cause a building to fall that way.

Accept it: bad stuff happens. It was bad. We need to move on. The US government does bad stuff, too (*cough* war on terrorism *cough*)... but they didn't do this. Not at all.

Stop your foolishness. Do something worthwhile now.
the only room for any possible conspiracyness is if the US gov't knew something and let it happen. it definitely was just arabs in jets that did all the damage.
Reply 15
No. Funny how everyone becomes a structural engineer when 9/11 comes up. :rolleyes:

It would be impossible to cover up, remember seeing a documentary when an ex CIA agent said that nigh on every secret gets out eventually because there are so many people involved. It's been 12 years nearly and nothing.

Edit: Didn't see the post above. Pretty much what he said.:biggrin:
What's with thr Muslim conspiracy theories.
Reply 17
Original post by Bluffroom
No. The controlled demolition theories debunked ages ago and even someone with 5 brain cells could have worked that out even before then - because you know, big planes in the sky smashing into the buildings?

Pro tip: when a big plane in a sky smashes into a building, the buildings don't tend to fall straight down.
One thing I never understood about the conspiracy theory is that why did the hyjackers get themselves killed for it? what's the point in taking part in a huge conspiracy if you wont even live to reap the benefits?
Reply 19
Tower 7 is a bit of a mystery for me.
(edited 11 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending