The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by L'Evil Fish
Hmmm... I haven't consciously thought of a time... But when you started speaking more... Definitely once we posted voices up!

I never heard Vionar's That might be why! :wink: They were funny. :biggrin:
Reply 6481
Original post by MattFletcher
We could go on all night about why I dislike religion :wink:

As could I, there's too much!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Vionar
Phew, I'm not the only one! I often think about what I'm going to say before I say it, and it's not like thinking before I speak, I don't know what it is. I even do it for simple things like asking someone to pass me something!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am not alone, I thought I was going slightly loopy. Even writing the post, subconsciously I think about it and then type. I guess that's why I'm so slow in conversing with people :emo:
Reply 6483
Not your voice, how you reacted to others

Hmm... that's also interesting, the only thing I can really remember about how I reacted was loving everybody's except Prince's - I'm still sorry about that!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bluffroom
Love this.

Yeah I don't it's just an insult for me. I just hate all using it.

lol :P - well the LGBT thread doesn't evne talk about LGBT it's just showing off about going to China.

I know what I'm gonna say - as the questions are always ****ing benign and obvious and stupid.

We were discussing cooking actually :wink: But theres the other thread for more serious discussions but nobody ever posts :frown:
Original post by Vionar
As could I, there's too much!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'd rather not, my brain's been rattled enough as it is. FWIW i'm what you call a "liberal Christian" although I don't entirely believe in evolution. Just the part about variation within a species, nothing else.
We were discussing cooking actually :wink: But theres the other thread for more serious discussions but nobody ever posts :frown:

I haven't even bothered to look in that thread for a while as people just stopped replying to me. :sad:
Reply 6487

I know what I'm gonna say - as the questions are always ****ing benign and obvious and stupid.

I just plan out conversations in my head, which is pretty strange!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Love this.

:ahee: Tim Minchin
I never heard Vionar's That might be why! :wink: They were funny. :biggrin:

Haha
Original post by Vionar
Hmm... that's also interesting, the only thing I can really remember about how I reacted was loving everybody's except Prince's - I'm still sorry about that!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't know if this is me being totally pedantic and analysis everything in my head... But you said "love" about a guy's accent, which to me indicated you were gay :smile: unless an accent was to die for, normally a guy wouldn't say love about another guy's :smile:
Reply 6490
Haha no I haven't but one of my teachers was in the background of it...

We make fun of them though ;

Hahahaha is wales really boring like they make it out to be? ?
Reply 6491
Original post by Princepieman
I am not alone, I thought I was going slightly loopy. Even writing the post, subconsciously I think about it and then type. I guess that's why I'm so slow in conversing with people :emo:

Going! For me, that train left the station years ago! I try and reply quickly, but it never works, and the app doesn't multi quote which annoys me!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by EduWiz
Hahahaha is wales really boring like they make it out to be? ?

No :tongue: not that bad :wink: it's quite nice tbh
I haven't even bothered to look in that thread for a while as people just stopped replying to me. :sad:

people need to post in the more serious one more :sadnod:
Reply 6494
I've seen about 20 seconds on Charlie Brooker's weekly wipe, It's the samme as all this TOWIE garbage, I miss when people had intelligence, or at least those who didn't were funny (del-boy etc.)

Lool yeah but this one is way worse:angry:
Reply 6495
Original post by Princepieman
I'd rather not, my brain's been rattled enough as it is. FWIW i'm what you call a "liberal Christian" although I don't entirely believe in evolution. Just the part about variation within a species, nothing else.

I wouldn't be able to do it on the app, it's not very good for long things! Liberal Christians are my favourite Christians, but I don't mind what anyone believes, as long as they're not horrible about it or force it on others. Wait, do you believe in the variation thing or not?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Vionar
I just plan out conversations in my head, which is pretty strange!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I do usually.
:ahee: Tim Minchin

Ikr! :five:
Reply 6497
No :tongue: not that bad :wink: it's quite nice tbh

I here snowdonia is a nice place...geogtaphy class went there:tongue:
people need to post in the more serious one more :sadnod:

My thing would be relevant to that i guess.
Original post by Vionar
I wouldn't be able to do it on the app, it's not very good for long things! Liberal Christians are my favourite Christians, but I don't mind what anyone believes, as long as they're not horrible about it or force it on others. Wait, do you believe in the variation thing or not?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I believe in it, but say for giraffes I haven't really seen any evidence for a small animal with a small neck that evolves in stages to become a giraffe.

Latest