Original post by MattFletcher
their town names are funny :wink:

I know right. .look at my location ^^ an example:tongue:
Reply 6521
'filling time' :biggrin:

O yeah :rolleyes:
Cheers for the kind Tweet Jack btw. :hugs: Just thought I'd remind you guys of something:
When we were younger (but technology and the internet was mainstream, and we used it) We were told: "Never talk to strangers on the internet, they can be nasty people" . But the most genuine and nice people I've ever met, are people like you guys or some football fans on Twitter, it's just makes me happy talking to people who share these experiences.

HUGS FOR ALL:grouphugs:

Just saw this now. Np :hugs:

I totally agree. There are more people on the internet i can tolerate than irl!
Morning! Time to revise

Using the TSR app ~ Smile, you are amazing!
Original post by Olympiad
Morning! Time to revise

#MorningRevision :wink: I'm approaching finishing my second hour :biggrin:
#MorningRevision :wink: I'm approaching finishing my second hour :biggrin:

I'm probably going to be doing morning revision, afternoon revision and evening revision today ;'(

Reply 6526
Original post by Vionar
You're like a peacekeeping mission!
I'm going to be in the oldest year group in the school in about ten days, so maybe it's like that? We also get special prefect ties next week! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha yeaarrpp! That I am!
Haha i'm like the 3/4th oldest... Quite cool!
I was a prefect too! We had badges though and like we had access to the staff cafeteria on parents evening and we'd eat all the cakes. Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Olympiad
I'm probably going to be doing morning revision, afternoon revision and evening revision today ;'(

I would but I have The Football this afternoon so I'm out at 1:30-6 :frown:
Reply 6528
Original post by Jina
Hahaha yeaarrpp! That I am!
Haha i'm like the 3/4th oldest... Quite cool!
I was a prefect too! We had badges though and like we had access to the staff cafeteria on parents evening and we'd eat all the cakes. Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm going to be one of the youngest oldest year group!
We also get badges, and I might even get a second special badge if I become a 'transition prefect' (helping year sevens)! But the only downside is having to do work as a prefect :frown: I lose both my break times on Tuesday and one on Thursday.
We don't even have prefects anymore (we have student council etc. ) you get lost its your own fault. And teachers deal with naughty kids
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6530
We don't even have prefects anymore (we have student council etc. ) you get lost its your own fault. And teachers deal with naughty kids
Posted from TSR Mobile

All we have to do is guard the stairs! And other areas, we don't do anything, except for standing around with our special ties and occasionally scaring year sevens!
Original post by Vionar
It never appeared to me like that. That's quite interesting, but I do love some of these accents we have here!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I might just be over analysing
Reply 6532
Original post by L'Evil Fish
I might just be over analysing

It sounds plausible, I've never heard any other boy say that they love anything really!
Reply 6533
How many words should a French speaking thing be? It's supposed to last for four to six minutes, and I have no idea how much I need to write.
Original post by Vionar
It sounds plausible, I've never heard any other boy say that they love anything really!

:smile: there were other things too, can't pinpoint but it wasn't solely on the fact you said that!:tongue:
Reply 6535
Original post by L'Evil Fish
:smile: there were other things too, can't pinpoint but it wasn't solely on the fact you said that!:tongue:

Ah, ok. I think I'm far too interested in this for my own good!
Original post by Vionar
Ah, ok. I think I'm far too interested in this for my own good!

I agree :wink:
Original post by Vionar
How many words should a French speaking thing be? It's supposed to last for four to six minutes, and I have no idea how much I need to write.

About 2 sides of A4 paper should suffice. Bearing in mind a minimum 30 seconds is taken for all the admin stuff at the start and asking the questions.
Posted from TSR Mobile
My voice sounds like something mixed between a scared Guy in a horror movie and a cast member of The Foibles (the high pitched one)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6539
About 2 sides of A4 paper should suffice. Bearing in mind a minimum 30 seconds is taken for all the admin stuff at the start and asking the questions.
Posted from TSR Mobile

I have 315 words right now, would that be enough or should I write more? I have no idea what to do, this is my first one!

My voice sounds like something mixed between a scared Guy in a horror movie and a cast member of The Foibles (the high pitched one)

Posted from TSR Mobile

What? Is that your normal voice?

Latest